FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Where art thou, victim of censorship? -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

> Where art thou, victim of censorship?
Tarc

Fat Cat

Group: Regulars

Perusing Wikipedia:LTA (T-H-L-K-D) today, I never realized our very own VoC, aka JoeHazelton, has an entry;

Has been stalking User:Goethean and other users since 2006 when he was involved in a conflict over the articles Peter Roskam and Tammy Duckworth. Recently, he has been nominating for deletion articles that User:Goethean created. He generally edits, from a pro-Republican viewpoint, articles relating to far west suburban Chicago politicians. He has a poor command of the English language, and speaks Polish. If his efforts are undermined, he will appear to explode with child-like, semi-coherent rage, often riddled with obscenities and with references to homosexuality, Marxism, the Chicago Outfit, Barack Obama, etc.

I wish I could take credit for writing that, that is hilarious. Not sure about the Polish angle, though.

This post has been edited by Tarc:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Michaeldsuarez

Ãœber Member

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 24,428

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 5:24pm) *
Mr Tarc Meridian is just a bitter little man, drunk with the power that Wiki juice gives him. If I was the operators of this board, I would ban him, because he contributes nothing but to cyber-stalk me.

http://www.wikipedia-watch.org/tarc.html

I see that you received some aid from Mr. Brandt.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Member No.: 9,640

QUOTE(Michaeldsuarez @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 6:10pm) *

Mr Tarc Meridian is just a bitter little man, drunk with the power that Wiki juice gives him. If I was the operators of this board, I would ban him, because he contributes nothing but to cyber-stalk me.

Thank you my friend....
+Quote Post
Tarc

Fat Cat

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 7:53pm) *

Thank you my friend....

Too funny, esp to see Suarez be Brandt's errand boy across the internets.

Got some bad news for you though, JoJo; as I posted over on the "Other Forum", it is fake. Danny does not want to find out what'll happen if the misidentified person there ever sees that page, though.

+Quote Post
victim of censorship

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 8:14pm) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 7:53pm) *

Thank you my friend....

Too funny, esp to see Suarez be Brandt's errand boy across the internets.

Got some bad news for you though, JoJo; as I posted over on the "Other Forum", it is fake. Danny does not want to find out what'll happen if the misidentified person there ever sees that page, though.

Me tool... I got bad news for you... You are registered with my local police dept as a Cyber-bully.
+Quote Post
Tarc

Fat Cat

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 4th September 2012, 1:57am) *
Me tool... I got bad news for you... You are registered with my local police dept as a Cyber-bully.

Again, if you're using the name on that page, you're barking up the wrong tree. Second, if you're going to lie at least do it intelligently; there's no such thing as a "cyber-bully registry", at your or anyone else's police station.

Even if someday in the future such a thing comes about, I'm pretty sure there'd be this little thing called "due process" that'd be followed first. What kind of sucker would believe that anyone can just walk into a police station, hand them a bunch of computer printouts and think that puts someone on a magic list?

Think, JoJo. You're not terribly creative or clever when you try to venture beyond your "jumbo juice" shtick.

+Quote Post
victim of censorship

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 4th September 2012, 12:58pm) *

Again, if you're using the name on that page, you're barking up the wrong tree. Second, if you're going to lie at least do it intelligently; there's no such thing as a "cyber-bully registry", at your or anyone else's police station.

Even if someday in the future such a thing comes about, I'm pretty sure there'd be this little thing called "due process" that'd be followed first. What kind of sucker would believe that anyone can just walk into a police station, hand them a bunch of computer printouts and think that puts someone on a magic list?

Think, JoJo. You're not terribly creative or clever when you try to venture beyond your "jumbo juice" shtick.

You think so...in "El-a NOY" were I live, you may have a problem You should stay away from me now...

This post has been edited by victim of censorship:
+Quote Post
Tarc

Fat Cat

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Thu 6th September 2012, 2:56am) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 4th September 2012, 12:58pm) *

You think so...in "El-a NOY" were I live, you may have a problem You should stay away from me now...

So:

Cyberstalking

720 ILCS 5/12-7.5. Cyberstalking. 2001.

(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she, knowingly and without lawful justification, on at least 2 separate occasions, harasses another person through the use of electronic communication and:

(1) at any time transmits a threat of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint and the threat is directed towards that person or a family member of that person, or

(2) places that person or a family member of that person in reasonable apprehension of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint.

(b) As used in this Section:

"Harass" means to engage in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that alarms, torments, or terrorizes that person.

"Electronic communication" means any transfer of signs, signals, writings, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electronmagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system. "Electronic communication" includes transmissions by a computer through the Internet to another computer.

© Sentence. Cyberstalking is a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent conviction for cyberstalking is a Class 3 felony.

My intent has never been to "alarms, torments, or terrorize". This is what I told Brandt last night; we're adults who simply do not like each other, engaged in an argument. I make no threats of bodily harm (as I believe you have done to me and to Gothean), no threats to visit your place of business or home. I have never engaged with you beyond the confines of the Wikipedia Review and the Wikipedia. We're both on an internet forum, not following each other anywhere.

You have no valid claim to make of "harassment", and denigrate those who actually do.

Seriously, JoJo...man up.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Tarc   Where art thou, victim of censorship?  
Michaeldsuarez   The offended party wrote most of that: http://en....  
victim of censorship   The offended party wrote most of that: http://en...  
Tarc   Ahh yes, joehazelton240.blogspot.com. I posted th...  
victim of censorship   I want this link remove and Tarc banned... big c...  
dtobias   I want this link remove and Tarc banned... The...  
victim of censorship   I want this link remove and Tarc banned... Th...  
Jay   LOOK THUG.. I won't go crying to mommy as I g...  
The Joy   LOOK THUG.. I won't go crying to mommy as I ...  
Tarc   [quote name='Jay' post='306344' date='Mon 23rd Ju...  
victim of censorship   fuck you little man tarc....  
The Joy   fuck you little man tarc.... I used the "R...  
Ottava   fuck you little man tarc.... I used the ...  
Retrospect   I used the "Report to Mod" function, bu...  
Ottava   I used the "Report to Mod" function, b...  
Retrospect   Why is it that you are using an obvious sock acco...  
Tarc   just annoyance that there's a wanker wandering...  
Retrospect   just annoyance that there's a wanker wanderin...  
victim of censorship   [quote name='Tarc' post='306503' date='Mon 6th Au...  
Tarc   I want this link remove and Tarc banned... What...  
Michaeldsuarez   http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=......  
KStreetSlave   :popcorn:  
The Joy   Sigh... :( VoC, you'll have to contact Seli...  
-DS-   Not sure about the Polish angle, though.  
victim of censorship   [quote name='victim of censorship' post='306973' ...  
Tarc   /facepalm Actually, I missed my palm and hit the ...  
Ottava   /facepalm Actually, I missed my palm and hit the...  
victim of censorship   [quote name='Tarc' post='307008' date='Thu 6th Se...  
Viridae   I had forgotten how funny VoC is.  
Retrospect   I had forgotten how funny VoC is. Yes, this site...  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)