FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
David Gerard -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> David Gerard, High time he had a subforum here
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(bambi @ Sun 14th September 2008, 11:01am) *

Can we start a subforum for Gerard? He's getting especially nasty lately.
Poetlister sockfarm nailed
David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:54:54 UTC 2008

2008/9/14 FT2 <ft2.wiki at gmail.com>:

> Provisionally, treat that as interim, not final. I'm still working on this
> case and Poetlister is quite keenly aware where I'm at on it.
> He knows the focus of this investigation, and I've spelt out how I will
> progress it if I'm not personally convinced it's cleaned up and ready to be
> put to bed. The rest can probably be most effectively followed up by private
> discussion, so I probably won't say much more here. Just to say,he is
> dealing with people who weren't fooled first time, or second time. So we're
> getting on with it. How much that involves, is ultimately in his court not
> mine though.

As I noted at the wikisource URL above: the other problem is he's
played the same tricks at Wikipediareview as well. This was stupid,
because they have a proven track record as questionably stable
sociopathic arseholes who attempt to destroy the life of anyone who
crosses them - whereas we just want him to stop being a jerk. And
everything we know about him is actually from public information - so
if we know it, they can find it out too. So the very best thing he
could do right now is come completely clean, because they will attempt
to destroy his life if he doesn't. I wonder if he will.

- d.

Okay, let the Gerard Forum start with this Valentine from him to us at WR. Hi, David.

You will notice, Mr. Gerard, that the main complaints about the "life destroying" properties of this forum are coming from SlimVirgin? Who is incensed that somebody at Cambridge managed to look up her student name and give it to Daniel Brandt? Well, that person was MB, the Poetfarm sock you're calling merely a "jerk". That incident was not particularly connected to this forum. It's between you-guys at WP and Mr. MB, and Mr. Brandt. Have at it. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/tongue.gif)

If WP would stop promoting its present policy of BLP which forbids living subjects from opting out, which allows WP to continue in its present incarnation as a revenge platform, and a place for Jimbo Wales and his lackies to collect money and sex in exchange for lotion-jobs on biographies (you know-- the sort of jobs you do on your own bios?), then any WR attacks on WP editors will greatly decrease.

The second problem, as you know, is anonymity on WP. We have some WP editors who edit here under their own names. Strangely, we haven't tried to destroy their lives. However, when it turns out one of your anonymous editors is seriously into some cult or kinky activity in his or her real life, and pushes that as a POV in Wiki-related articles, don't you think they at least need a userbox on their userpage, proclaiming their interest? Otherwise, here at WR, we seriously begin to wonder when somebody is blocked for opposing them, if there's not something going on, on the side, to make this person a rapid scientologist or BDSM fetishist, or Mormon, or something. Here at WR we don't mind people being any of those things, or gay either. It's just that if you are, please show some evidence that you're recusing yourself as an administrator when blocking somebody for a POV which opposes your secret lifestyle? Thanks. When you do, we'll also get along a lot better.

One of the reasons we've refrained from trying to psychotically destroy your life, Mr. Gerard, even though of course we'd like to, is that you edit under your own name, and your own interests are pretty open. Drat. Perhaps you could have a word with your fellow abusive administrators to have them consider doing the same?

That would pretty much pull our fangs, you know. That, and fixing the BLP thing so Jimbo can't get his rocks off with it, or make money from it, as mentioned.

Thanks a lot,

Milton Roe
Local Sociopathic Arsehole on WR (userbox not up for this yet, but working on it).

This post has been edited by Milton Roe:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)