FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Open -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Open
Selina

Cat herder

Group: Staffy

Soon

I'm disappointed in Grace note, before I went to sleep last night he was sounding quite reasonable, and I was actually going to give him moderator like he requested .. but yeah now he comes and insults everyone and acts like a dick as usual, I don't know what the hell his problem is.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

Manic depression? Do you think? Hmm. But that's supposed to be when you are happy happy then sad sad.

Actually come to think about it, you might be right. Thank you Dr. Lir.

But there's medication and mood stabilisers you can take for that. Its quite a common thing to have. Maybe he refuses to be diagnosed? If it is true, then it'd be interesting to see what he's like medicated, if he is easier to deal with.
+Quote Post
Blu Aardvark

Gone

Group: On Vacation

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Tue 28th February 2006, 12:07am) *

Manic depression? Do you think? Hmm. But that's supposed to be when you are happy happy then sad sad.

Actually come to think about it, you might be right. Thank you Dr. Lir.

But there's medication and mood stabilisers you can take for that. Its quite a common thing to have. Maybe he refuses to be diagnosed? If it is true, then it'd be interesting to see what he's like medicated, if he is easier to deal with.

Bipolar/Manic Depressive Disorder isn't quite like that. People with Bipolar don't regularly have such drastic mood swings; rather, they are depressed for part of the year, and hyperactive for another part. Symptoms are somewhat seasonal, in other words.

Far be to me to offer a diagnosis based on someone's correspondence on teh intarweb, but this type of mood swing behaviour would better be explained by Borderline Personality Disorder. (I am not a psychiatrist, but I've seen enough of them that I've got a broad understanding.)
+Quote Post
Lir

Communist

Group: Inactive

QUOTE(Blu Aardvark @ Tue 28th February 2006, 4:54am) *

Symptoms are somewhat seasonal, in other words.

Not necessarily, there is rapid cycling bipolar which is... well, rapid cycling.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)