Web Fred
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:43pm
Post #41

Pervert & Swinger

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 17,141

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

What a wuss, anyway, I think I may have had her on the right...

This post has been edited by Cunningly Linguistic: Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:44pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TungstenCarbide
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:58pm
Post #42

Allegedly shot down by stray Ukrainian missile

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 10,787

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:13pm) *
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Thankyou. I am. smile.gif
+Quote Post
EricBarbour
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:17pm
Post #43

blah

Member No.: 5,066

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Wikipedia Review is a noxious magnet for antisocial types. PaoloNapolitano's page is a good first step in helping identify them. I think another reasonable action is to make every Wikipedia editor who's active on WR place a Userbox on their userpage identifying them as such. --Typoheaven II (talk) 21:36, 3 March 2012 (UTC)

Are you related to indef blocked User:Typoheaven, by any chance? Delicious carbuncle (talk) 21:40, 3 March 2012 (UTC)

moi? --Typoheaven II (talk) 21:44, 3 March 2012 (UTC)

You could always ask him on WR, according to Paolo's helpful list he is one of your friends over there. [76] Prioryman (talk) 21:45, 3 March 2012 (UTC)

User: Typoheaven

This account is a sock puppet of TungstenCarbide and has been blocked indefinitely.

biggrin.gif

(I still don't believe how easy it is to troll those Wiki-fools......)

This post has been edited by EricBarbour: Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:18pm
+Quote Post
mbz1
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:21pm
Post #44

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 25,791

He's missing many names, including some sitting arbitrators. Some of them edit or edited WR and other sites under different names like Xeno for example
But this page, and the users that argue it should be kept demonstrate yet another time how sick so called wikipedia community really is. hrmph.gif

This post has been edited by mbz1: Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:24pm
+Quote Post
tarantino
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:30pm
Post #45

the Dude abides

Member No.: 2,143

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:31pm) *

Do I have to add Prioryman to the list of AN/I trolls? He's an obsessive Wiki-player, and not an admin....
why isn't he generating content obsessively, as he usually does?

Prioryman is Chris Owen, MBE. He is the user formerly known as ChrisO/Vanished_user_03. He was an admin for 5 and a half years. A whole chapter could be dedicated to his exploits.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-...tzky/terrorism/
http://www.webcitation.org/5rEUVVRf5
http://studytech.org/study-tech-essay
Here he is responding to Tony Sidaway on Usenet in 1995.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.org.ef...55?dmode=source
+Quote Post
radek
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 11:28pm
Post #46

Über Member

Member No.: 15,651

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Prioryman is...

Did he ever have a WR account?
+Quote Post
SB_Johnny
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 11:34pm
Post #47

It wasn't me who made honky-tonk angels

Member No.: 8,272

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

The hitlist is now deleted per IAR, of all things. Some of them are starting to learn smile.gif.
+Quote Post
Somey
post Sat 3rd March 2012, 11:35pm
Post #48

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(radek @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 5:28pm) *

I don't think so...? I remember for a while, I thought ChrisO was one of the better admins they had, and then he sort of went off the rails. I know he occasionally read some WR threads, but if he had an account I wasn't aware of it. (Tarantino might disagree, of course.)

He spent a LOT of time battling the Scientologists on WP, which was OK as long as you weren't a Scientologist... but around 2009-2010 I guess the Scientologists had been pretty much beaten back, and he started going after people who were far less deserving of that sort of treatment. That created a lot of conflicts and he didn't handle them very well, as I recall. He also inexplicably went after Don Murphy, which was kind of his final break with rationality.

Too much time-in-grade, I guess! unhappy.gif
+Quote Post
SB_Johnny
post Sun 4th March 2012, 12:08am
Post #49

It wasn't me who made honky-tonk angels

Member No.: 8,272

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Tue 21st February 2012, 11:31pm) *

Oddly enough he seems to be emulating Will Beback, which would seem an odd choice of role models given the current state of Will's affairs. blink.gif

...and now he's emulating Poetguy too! What a winner! laugh.gif
+Quote Post
EricBarbour
post Sun 4th March 2012, 12:58am
Post #50

blah

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Thanks for the reminder. I was putting off Mr. Owen's story, because it's a nightmare to document.

The hitlist is now deleted per IAR, of all things. Some of them are starting to learn smile.gif.

Hah. No they don't, they just quit Wikipedia, and are replaced by fresh bastards.

This post has been edited by EricBarbour: Sun 4th March 2012, 1:00am
+Quote Post
Zoloft
post Sun 4th March 2012, 3:42am
Post #51

May we all find solace in our dreams.

Member No.: 16,621

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 4:58pm) *

Thanks for the reminder. I was putting off Mr. Owen's story, because it's a nightmare to document.

Hah. No they don't, they just quit Wikipedia, and are replaced by fresh bastards.

Did anybody grab a webcite of the attack page? I want to know if I was a good witch or a bad witch.
+Quote Post
radek
post Sun 4th March 2012, 3:49am
Post #52

Über Member

Member No.: 15,651

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:42pm) *

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 4:58pm) *

Did anybody grab a webcite of the attack page? I want to know if I was a good witch or a bad witch.

I didn't grab a screen shot but it so happens that I still have a tab open with it - you were in the "Users in good standing on English Wikipedia" portion (as was I). Though originally we were all listed with a {{vandal}} template, which Prioryman, realizing his protege was getting a little wacky later changed to the standard {{user}} one. Then PN created a "Whitelist" sub-category where, I guess, he was going to put in the "good guys" but the page got deleted before he had a chance to let his feelings be known.

And I'm still completely at a loss as to why he hasn't been indeffed over the "pretend to be a real life person that he's not" and "uploading copyright photos as his own work" parts.
+Quote Post
carbuncle
post Sun 4th March 2012, 3:49am
Post #53

Fat Cat

Member No.: 5,544

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Sun 4th March 2012, 3:42am) *

There were only indeterminate witches, but you were one of the chosen few. It wasn't until after Prioryman added a number of accounts that "Paolo" added a section entitled something like "WR contributors who have never posted or only posted to defend WP". "Paolo" never got the chance to fill it, but it implies that all the other entries were less good.
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Sun 4th March 2012, 3:59am
Post #54

Fat Cat

Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Somey @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 6:35pm) *

QUOTE(radek @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 5:28pm) *

I don't think so...? I remember for a while, I thought ChrisO was one of the better admins they had, and then he sort of went off the rails. I know he occasionally read some WR threads, but if he had an account I wasn't aware of it. (Tarantino might disagree, of course.)

He spent a LOT of time battling the Scientologists on WP, which was OK as long as you weren't a Scientologist... but around 2009-2010 I guess the Scientologists had been pretty much beaten back, and he started going after people who were far less deserving of that sort of treatment. That created a lot of conflicts and he didn't handle them very well, as I recall. He also inexplicably went after Don Murphy, which was kind of his final break with rationality.

Too much time-in-grade, I guess! unhappy.gif

He was also one of the 3 who presided of the CAMERA affair that ultimately shitcanned that little scumbag Zeq, among others. But yea, off the rails since then is an apt descriptor.
+Quote Post
It's the blimp, Frank
post Sun 4th March 2012, 4:10am
Post #55

Über Member

Member No.: 82

QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:58pm) *

Enjoy it while it lasts.

What is the name of Paolo's WR account?

This post has been edited by It's the blimp, Frank: Sun 4th March 2012, 4:10am
+Quote Post
EricBarbour
post Sun 4th March 2012, 4:12am
Post #56

blah

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 7:49pm) *

There were only indeterminate witches, but you were one of the chosen few. It wasn't until after Prioryman added a number of accounts that "Paolo" added a section entitled something like "WR contributors who have never posted or only posted to defend WP". "Paolo" never got the chance to fill it, but it implies that all the other entries were less good.

I captured it before P-man showed up:
User:PaoloNapolitano/Wikipedia Review user list From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of Wikipedia users also active on Wikipedia Review. Feel free to add users to the list.

Blocked/banned on English Wikipedia

Abd (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [1]
EricBarbour (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [2]
Herschelkrustofsky (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [3]
Mbz1 (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [4]
Nastytroll (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [5] (WR user name: Nastytroll)
RMHED (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [6]
Thekohser (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [7]
TungstenCarbide (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [8]
Vigilant (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [9]
WebHamster (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [10] (WR user name: Cunningly Linguistic)

[edit] Users in good standing on English Wikipedia

Alison (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [11]
Bali ultimate (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [12] (WR user name: Danmurphy)
Cla68 (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [13]
Cookiehead (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [14]
Delicious carbuncle (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [15] (WR user name: Carbuncle)
Edeans (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [16] (WR user name: Cedric}
Jayen466 (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [17] (WR user name: HRIP8)
John Vandenberg (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [18] (WR user name: jayvdb)
Kelly Martin (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [19] (?retired)
MBisanz (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [20]
MZMcBride (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [21]
Malik Shabazz (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [22]
Malleus Fatuorum (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [23] (WR user name: Malleus)
Michaeldsuarez (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [24]
Mistress Selina Kyle (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [25]
Nableezy (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [26]
NuclearWarfare (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [27]
Peter Damian (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [28]
Random832 (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [29]
SB Johnny (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [30]
Silver seren (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [31]
Sp (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [32] (retired) (WR user name: spp)
Stanistani (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [33] (WR user name: Zoloft)
Sugar-Baby-Love (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log)(retired) [34]
Tarc (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [35]
Volunteer Marek (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · edit filter log · block user · block log) [36] (WR user name: Radek)

This page was last modified on 3 March 2012 at 21:01.
+Quote Post
Zoloft
post Sun 4th March 2012, 4:16am
Post #57

May we all find solace in our dreams.

Member No.: 16,621

I might add a Wikipedia Review userbox to my page... is there a generic userbox I can modify?
Or I can add a link in my sig—but I might get banned for that.
+Quote Post
The Joy
post Sun 4th March 2012, 4:17am
Post #58

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

QUOTE(It's the blimp, Frank @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 11:10pm) *

QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 9:58pm) *

Enjoy it while it lasts.

What is the name of Paolo's WR account?

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showuser=76056
+Quote Post
thekohser
post Sun 4th March 2012, 4:53am
Post #59

Member No.: 911

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Sat 3rd March 2012, 10:42pm) *

This still shows a glimpse of how it appeared at one point in time.
+Quote Post
It's the blimp, Frank
post Sun 4th March 2012, 5:07am
Post #60

Über Member

Member No.: 82

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 4th March 2012, 4:12am) *

I captured it before P-man showed up:
User:PaoloNapolitano/Wikipedia Review user list From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He seems to have missed the Arbcom people. Must have slipped his mind.

This post has been edited by It's the blimp, Frank: Sun 4th March 2012, 5:08am
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th 3 17, 10:40pm