FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
How to win a wikipedia ridiculous edit war - post the article here -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> How to win a wikipedia ridiculous edit war - post the article here
Brutus

Group: Contributors

Has anyone tried this. You have seen an article "owned" by one editor or a group of editors close to the article subject matter? You try to edit the article but get hit but the "consensus" line and they throw up all sorts of Wikipedia rules and procedures to block your way. Go any further no matter how valid your argument is and you will get reported to the administrators noticeboard. If reported the Admins (most) when called in, usually take the lazy line and blame the dissenting editor for trouble making and you will get a black mark. What do you do? You need allies, there are a few well meaning Wikipedia admins here. So you post the article here illustrating its faults. I've done it a few times, and by doing so I've had the article deleted as I've alerted an Administrator who seemed to have the Wikipedia influence to override and make change.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)