FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The Diary of Mr O -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

> The Diary of Mr O
carbuncle

Fat Cat

Group: Regulars

I thought ChrisO/Prioryman/Helatrobus/etc's attempt to get me banned from WP was self-serving because of some unfinished business that came up in the ArbCom case involving Cirt. He knows I may get around to finishing it one day. Perhaps that wasn't the only reason.

He left this note on the talk page of MartinPoulter (T-C-L-K-R-D) :
You've got mail
Hi Martin, I'm wondering if you got my email? I'd be grateful for a chance to have a chat before the end of this week about my grant application(s), inter alia. Could you possibly drop me a line to let me know when might be convenient? Prioryman (talk) 00:46, 9 February 2012 (UTC

MartinPoulter is Martin Poulter, Wikimedia UK trustee. Poulter is deeply involved in the anti-Scientology movement, as was ChrisO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)