FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Catherine Sanderson is not a sockpuppet of me! -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Catherine Sanderson is not a sockpuppet of me!, Another episode of sockpuppet paranoia by Sciencewatcher and JFW
Angela Kennedy

Group: Contributors

Someone called Catherine Sanderson has been accused and kangaroo judged to be a sockpuppet of me (or meatpuppet). This is at least the second time accusations like this have been flung at me and other people by 'Sciencemaster'.

But the paranoia is buzzing there now on the Simon Wessely talkpage and on this user's page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Catherine_Sanderson

If anyone is able to show I'm not her I'd be grateful.

I try and keep away from Wikipedia except to see how certain editors and admins are misrepresenting certain things.

Having this level of paranoia and accusation flung at you when you're not even part of Wikipedia is actually creepier the longer I'm away from it.

In other news - Guy Chapman was recently slagging me off AGAIN with a couple of anons on the Bad Science forum for the work I'm doing (nothing to do with Wikipedia). I just can't get that dude out of my life! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)

But- it should be noted - this also does come at a time when I am officially and publicly expressing concern about an article in the Lancet in terms of patient safety, and calling for a retraction of that paper.

It feels like I've travelled back in time to 2008! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/yak.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mr.Treason II

QUOTE(Angela Kennedy @ Sun 5th June 2011, 8:27pm) *

Someone called Catherine Sanderson has been accused and kangaroo judged to be a sockpuppet of me (or meatpuppet). This is at least the second time accusations like this have been flung at me and other people by 'Sciencemaster'.

But the paranoia is buzzing there now on the Simon Wessely talkpage and on this user's page.

I try and keep away from Wikipedia except to see how certain editors and admins are misrepresenting certain things.

Having this level of paranoia and accusation flung at you when you're not even part of Wikipedia is actually creepier the longer I'm away from it.

In other news - Guy Chapman was recently slagging me off AGAIN with a couple of anons on the Bad Science forum for the work I'm doing (nothing to do with Wikipedia). I just can't get that dude out of my life! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)

But- it should be noted - this also does come at a time when I am officially and publicly expressing concern about an article in the Lancet in terms of patient safety, and calling for a retraction of that paper.

It feels like I've travelled back in time to 2008! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/yak.gif)

Worse, she's BANNED FROM WIKIPEDIA!
+Quote Post
Angela Kennedy

QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Tue 19th July 2011, 8:19am) *

QUOTE(Angela Kennedy @ Sun 5th June 2011, 8:27pm) *

Worse, she's BANNED FROM WIKIPEDIA!

Ok- what point are you trying to make?
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Angela Kennedy   Catherine Sanderson is not a sockpuppet of me!  
Abd   Following the discussion at User talk:Catherine Sa...  
Somey   I should be explicit about one possibility. Cather...  
Abd   I should be explicit about one possibility. Cathe...  
Angela Kennedy   [quote name='Somey' post='276258' date='Sun 5th J...  
Abd   I am being libelled, because I'm being accused...  
Angela Kennedy   I am being libelled, because I'm being accuse...  
Angela Kennedy   I should be explicit about one possibility. Cathe...  
Suzy Chapman   Following the discussion at [wp]User talk:Catheri...  
Angela Kennedy   They've still got the accusations on the Simon...  
Suzy Chapman   They've still got the accusations on the Simo...  
Angela Kennedy   They've still got the accusations on the Sim...  
Suzy Chapman   A further point. In his comments left on the now ...  
Suzy Chapman   ... And obviously I have not even been part of One...  
Guido den Broeder   I see that JWF is applying his usual tricks again....  
Suzy Chapman   I see that JWF is applying his usual tricks again...  
Suzy Chapman   The final edits on "CS's" now wiped ...  
Somey   No-one should be expected to tolerate unfounded in...  
Angela Kennedy   No-one should be expected to tolerate unfounded i...  
Suzy Chapman   Anyway, welcome to WR, Ms. Chapman. :) Well, ...  
Guido den Broeder   Keepcalmandcarryon is a sockpuppet of a user that ...  
Suzy Chapman   Keepcalmandcarryon is a sockpuppet of a user that...  
Suzy Chapman   As I've already set out, "Catherine Sande...  
Guido den Broeder   Somehow, when it comes to ME/CFS, evidence is no l...  
Angela Kennedy   Somehow, when it comes to ME/CFS, evidence is no ...  
Angela Kennedy   Actually - also it needs to be re-iterated, I join...  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)