FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
a real story -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> a real story, a real story
mbz1

Group: Contributors

I have been under a self-restricted block since July of 2011.
I have never expressed a wish to come back to wikipedia.
In the beginning of January of 2012 I submitted RFC, concerning Gwen Gale misusing the tools and bullying editors on Meta.
I was not blocked on Meta.
I was not warned on Meta.
I did it within Meta policies, and supported each and every statement I made in my RFC with differences.
I was reblocked by govcom on February 6, 2012, while still under a self-requested block
So, why February 6? Why I was reblocked at that very day?
Here's why:
On February 3, 2012 a 16 years old kid was bullied by Gwen Gale to the extend he felt as killing himself. I brought this case to the attention of a few members of govcom and an employee of WMF.
I was ignored.
Then I called to IRS , and asked them, if there's a way to complain about tax-exempt organization, allowing bullying of kids on their sites. I was told there's a form #13909 that is "Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint (Referral) Form".
On February 5 I emailed to WMF and told them I was going to submit the form, and 24 hours later was reblocked by govcom. The idea was simple: who's going to care what a blocked(banned) person is going to say.

I did send the form, but I got no response, not even a promised confirmation they got it.
Whatever... it is all, but impossible to fight a mighty WMF.

BTW I did not do it, but this form Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint (Referral) Form also allows to file a complain about "Organization is involved in a political campaign", and surely WMF was involved in SOPA.

This post has been edited by mbz1:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)