FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
zOMG Jimbo on IRC!!!111 -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> zOMG Jimbo on IRC!!!111
Giggy

Ãœber Member

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 5,552

He's on #wikimedia (and apparently; I can't confirm) #wikipedia-en-admins at the moment. I'm not sure what's funnier; him coming to talk to the little people, or the reaction of some to him being online.

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/ohmy.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Achromatic

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 4,185

No-one caught this gem?

[May 11 2008 00:09:55] <Whole_tost> I'd like to go by the offices, where is it located exactly? biggrin.gif
[May 11 2008 00:10:13] <DragonFire1024> lol
[May 11 2008 00:10:21] <Whole_tost> I know it's in san francisco
[May 11 2008 00:10:39] <jwales> I don't actually know the address. :-P

What a clown. Really?
+Quote Post
Lar

"His blandness goes to 11!"

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 4,290

QUOTE(Achromatic @ Sun 11th May 2008, 11:18pm) *

No-one caught this gem?

[May 11 2008 00:09:55] <Whole_tost> I'd like to go by the offices, where is it located exactly? biggrin.gif
[May 11 2008 00:10:13] <DragonFire1024> lol
[May 11 2008 00:10:21] <Whole_tost> I know it's in san francisco
[May 11 2008 00:10:39] <jwales> I don't actually know the address. :-P

What a clown. Really?

No.
+Quote Post
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Lar @ Sun 11th May 2008, 10:23pm) *
What a clown. Really?
No.

No he's not a clown, or no he really doesn't know the address?

I mean, for heaven's sake, *I* know the address. And if I know, lots of the "wrong people" probably know - and I'm assuming they're keeping it a secret because they still don't have effective entry-security installed, or even proper door locks.

They probably don't even have one of those false-front used book shops with a secret locked door leading to the stairs to the main offices from an innocent-looking storeroom in the back, behind the counter which is manned by a heavily-armed hippie wearing a hidden microphone. Seriously, what a half-assed operation!

As for the clown thing, well... I've never met the man, but who knows what sort of bright-colored pancake makeup or fright-wigs he wears behind closed doors?

QUOTE(vulcanizedrubber @ Mon 12th May 2008, 1:40am) *
How could Jimbo possibly know "there is absolutely no truth to there being an FBI investigation"? Law enforcement officers quite commonly lie about or conceal investigations until they feel it is in their strategic interest to reveal truthful information. It's part of their job, and it's in the public's best interest.

I'm sure he doesn't know, but then again, what is there to investigate? It's all right there on Wikipedia - you don't get much more easily-found-online than that!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)