FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Editing to help a friend's gin mill -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> Editing to help a friend's gin mill
victim of censorship

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 9,640

For the sake of fairness and bringing a little light of day, (Mr. KOSHER will like this) I will point out this little drama, developing, at this place in the Wacky world of wiki, how a protected editor Goethean with the help of his little buddy admin Gamaliel can help a friend profit from Wikipedia. This may be fun.

The problem though, and maybe MR (Kolls) can assist me, is to pursue an AfD to get rid of this "green brew" article about Two Brothers Brewing. Two Brothers Brewing may not be easy to do, since the nuts and bolts of wikilaw is not my specialty.

Any rate, practical, absolute proof, that wikipeidians are bold face hypocrites, even on matters of breer. Watch the show. It's worth the sock in the garbage disposal.

This post has been edited by victim of censorship:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)