post Mon 4th July 2011, 10:15pm
Post #21

blah

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 5,066

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Kelly Martin @ Mon 4th July 2011, 3:02pm) *
Somewhere I may still have the pre-MailMan ArbCom archives (the ArbCom moved to mailman in late 2005 sometime), and I have to wonder if there is any discussion of that appointment in those. (If MA has that archive I'd be very surprised.) It's probably lost, but it might be on an old laptop hard drive or drive image somewhere. The benefit of searching for it has not, as of yet, exceeded the cost of doing so, and so I haven't bothered.

I would not bother.

Jayjg isn't the powerful figure he once was, and all this Israel/CAMERA editing warfare should not be encouraged anyway. On Wikipedia, or here.
Please don't give them any more ammo.

This post has been edited by EricBarbour: Mon 4th July 2011, 10:19pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
the fieryangel
post Mon 4th July 2011, 10:30pm
Post #22

the Internet Review Corporation is watching you...

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Tarc @ Sun 3rd July 2011, 2:37am) *

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Sat 2nd July 2011, 4:18am) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Sat 2nd July 2011, 1:36am) *

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Fri 1st July 2011, 5:56pm) *

It is perhaps important to note that Moreschi (T-C-L-K-R-D) was a tween administrator at the time and is barely a "young adult" right now. This is the person who was banning these people...

It's understandable that a child would make such mistakes. What is not understandable is the fact that a child is given this kind of power, given the circumstances....

Now I'm pissed off.

It wasn't a "mistake" in any way, shape or form you stupid cunt, what the fuck do you know about any of this? I was one of the editors targeted by these isra-pedia vermin...specifically named by Zeq as he coached his CAMERA-buddies on how to cozy up to me, in some bizarre attempt to get me to be more sympathetic to their editing.

Moreschi, Chris o, and Future perfect deserve all the praise possible for diving into this shitstorm and taking care of it, despite Jayjg's behind-the-scenes attempts to soften the blows.

God damn.

Why don't you huff and puff some more?

Go wrap your dick up around your ass and fuck yourself, crackhead. When you get targeted by an off-wiki group, then you can open your mouth. Whatever beef you have with Moreschi being a teenager didn't have a damn thing to do with this case.

Yes, it does. You know fuck all about this, obviously. So shut the fuck up, asshole!
+Quote Post
Sololol
post Tue 12th July 2011, 9:16pm
Post #23

Bell the Cat

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 50,538

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Mon 4th July 2011, 6:30pm) *

It is perhaps important to note that Moreschi (T-C-L-K-R-D) was a tween administrator at the time and is barely a "young adult" right now. This is the person who was banning these people...

It's understandable that a child would make such mistakes. What is not understandable is the fact that a child is given this kind of power, given the circumstances....

Now I'm pissed off.

It wasn't a "mistake" in any way, shape or form you stupid cunt, what the fuck do you know about any of this? I was one of the editors targeted by these isra-pedia vermin...specifically named by Zeq as he coached his CAMERA-buddies on how to cozy up to me, in some bizarre attempt to get me to be more sympathetic to their editing.

Moreschi, Chris o, and Future perfect deserve all the praise possible for diving into this shitstorm and taking care of it, despite Jayjg's behind-the-scenes attempts to soften the blows.

God damn.

Go wrap your dick up around your ass and fuck yourself, crackhead. When you get targeted by an off-wiki group, then you can open your mouth. Whatever beef you have with Moreschi being a teenager didn't have a damn thing to do with this case.

Yes, it does. You know fuck all about this, obviously. So shut the fuck up, asshole!

Maybe I'm missing something. It looks like an underage admin banned some people who were blatantly violating the lobbying/meatpuppetry/NPOV guidelines, something Arbcom was going to let them get away with. Banning the rest of the group would have been a good move as, judging by the activities of Donna Halper/Hertz1888, those editors are still grinding away in the same manner.
+Quote Post
Heat
post Tue 12th July 2011, 11:26pm
Post #24

Tenured

Member No.: 1,066

QUOTE(Sololol @ Tue 12th July 2011, 9:16pm) *

Now I'm pissed off.

God damn.

Maybe I'm missing something. It looks like an underage admin banned some people who were blatantly violating the lobbying/meatpuppetry/NPOV guidelines, something Arbcom was going to let them get away with. Banning the rest of the group would have been a good move as, judging by the activities of Donna Halper/Hertz1888, those editors are still grinding away in the same manner.

yeah, in this case it looks like a youth taking seriously the Wikipedia principles and rules that the more jaded elders were willing to ignore or compromise on.
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Wed 13th July 2011, 1:09am
Post #25

Fat Cat

Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Heat @ Tue 12th July 2011, 7:26pm) *

QUOTE(Sololol @ Tue 12th July 2011, 9:16pm) *

Now I'm pissed off.

God damn.

yeah, in this case it looks like a youth taking seriously the Wikipedia principles and rules that the more jaded elders were willing to ignore or compromise on.

This little side-drama was over fieryangel having some sand in his vagina over something that Moreschi did to him awhile ago, nothing more. Being underaged or a wizened geezer has nothing to do with being able to be an effective administrator.
+Quote Post
Abd
post Wed 13th July 2011, 1:55am
Post #26

Postmaster

Member No.: 9,019

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 12th July 2011, 9:09pm) *
Being underaged or a wizened geezer has nothing to do with being able to be an effective administrator.
Well, I wouldn't say "nothing," but age is not the primary qualification. What is?

--Wizened Geezer

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th 12 17, 11:56am