FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Timeline -- Durova's Lies (for the record) -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Timeline -- Durova's Lies (for the record), One week, from "Sympathetic" to "Stalked
Disillusioned Lackey

Unregistered

For the RECORD
  1. Durova muses on David Shankbone's Brookline Rail Article on her BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Sat, June 07)
  2. Durova (same day as no. 1) writes the article "What if the Target Were You" speaking of how she found a violent threat on a Wikimedia site, to Shankbone. BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Sat, June 07)
  3. Durova complains about Brandt publishing her publicly published Facebook Friends. She suddenly alleges that someone has been threatening to throw acid in her face. She republishes Brandt's his defamatory Wikipedia Biography on her BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Wed, June 11)
  4. [url=http://www.webmasterradio.fm/Search-Engine-Optimization/Webcology/Internet-Bullying.htm]Durova goes on a radio podcast show with Shankbone and again claims she's the victim of a violence-threatening stalker. On the podcast, he tells the outrageous lie that harassment was why she quit as Wikipedia administrator (not because she was forced to during an Arbcom "Trial" for abusive false accusations. BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Friday, June 13)

Anyone else smell bullshit a rat? Within one week, she goes from finding Shankbone threats online.......... to acid throwing rapist stalking victim? Humroo?

Normally, I wouldn't question a victim's words, but
this is Durova. I know her personally to have made up outrageous lies (two, at least) to cause me trouble via a great libel-establishing situation on Wikipedia. One of those baldfaced lies was that I "harassed" her. I I know the woman to lie like it's to save her life. And over the past year, I've seen her to it to others: Again, and again, and again.

Her story of acid throwing rapist threats doesn't ring true. But then, not much of what she does, or says, or alleges seems to.

This post has been edited by Disillusioned Lackey:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Wed 18th June 2008, 2:51am) *
On the podcast, he tells the outrageous lie that harassment was why she quit as Wikipedia administrator (not because she was forced to during an Arbcom "Trial" for abusive false accusations.

Really? I might have to try to listen to that thing one of these days... I wonder if there's some sort of technical means of filtering out Shankers' voice completely, though? I'm worried that I won't be able to get the puke stains off the carpet.

Still, she actually said that?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
dtobias

Obsessive trolling idiot [per JzG]

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 962

QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 18th June 2008, 3:58am) *

Really? I might have to try to listen to that thing one of these days... I wonder if there's some sort of technical means of filtering out Shankers' voice completely, though? I'm worried that I won't be able to get the puke stains off the carpet.

OK, what exactly did Shankbone do that pissed you off so much? With all the swirling drama that continually surrounds WP and WR and related things, I've managed to forget any specifics about that guy other than that he did lots of interviews and photos until he quit due to being (allegedly) harassed, but from your comments on many threads you seem to have developed quite the revulsion for him. What was his big crime?

----------------
Now playing: Sheryl Crow - It Don't Hurt
via FoxyTunes
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Disillusioned Lackey

Unregistered

QUOTE(dtobias @ Wed 18th June 2008, 8:00am) *

OK, what exactly did Shankbone do that pissed you off so much?
Shankbone posted "spy screenshots" of a private chatboard on ED. With conversations discussing various WR users, Somey was concerned were moles from WP. Which some apparently were.
(or alternatively, Im correct in stating that all computers are accessible using special tools - probably "Infragard tools" that Wikipedia staffers probably have access to, being probably deputized as FBI infragard "insiders". See - my "attempted covert" FBI guy is head of the Infragard program, and he knew Durova, and Jimbo. So that's my perfectly reasonable far-out theory. Otherwise, there is a real mole, which I rather doubt.

Using Infragard surveillance tools, they could spy on Somey's computer.

They've erased the full bio of my FBI SSA, who is a former US Marine, trained in information warfare (which is why Ive been ranting about it, and why Im picking on Durova for her obvious continuance of it). Per the missing bio - Hey guys, I know how you operate. ONE WORD: Screenshot. ( because Shankbone didn't invent them boys.

QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 18th June 2008, 7:32am) *

Still, she actually said that?

I didn't remember her saying such a howler, and I just (cringe) listened again to her sections of the interview, and I did not hear that.
Greg
Yeah, she did. She also claims on her blog that Greg is hanging on to old grudges about "something she said on a noticeboard which is now archived" hence presumably irrelevant. Which is bullshit. What she said firstly was that Greg lied to a journalist. When he asked her to retract that, she had him banned. Thats not irrelevant, and given his business is related to Wikis, he's hardly to be blamed for continuing to be pissed off at her.

She makes him out to be a stalker, whining that Greg should pay more mind to her family, wistfully noting that her father has now passed, and she wishes she had more time with him. I wonder if her father would be proud of her libelling people online, lying her butt off about it, and lying again, and then implying that the people are ill for being angry at her. She sucks.

This post has been edited by Disillusioned Lackey:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)