FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Goethean/tiptoy thinks they caught a Joe Hazelton Puppet NOT! -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

> Goethean/tiptoy thinks they caught a Joe Hazelton Puppet NOT!
victim of censorship

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 9,640

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Themightywind

Who is now banned, with out good reason and evidence, less the FUCKED DUCK test should be congraulated.

TheMightywind is not my sock and more proof of the extream stalking . This poor slob "Mightywind" had have the misfortune of using an IP number I once use and then edited, god forbid. on a Goethean protected site . Then Goethean yelled for his poesy of gayebois

AzureCitizen

DQ

Tiptoey

and then railroaded "themightywind" with out a shread of real evidnce other then the tingly veiney dick of Goethean.

It should be noted that wikipedia is SO FUCKED UP that it can't even figure out which guys are me????

So all you political type dudes in the Du page county area, who are republican and edit on the local politian bios... Goethean (who lives in Du page and is a flaming malignant liberal/Newage NUTJOB ) will yell JOE HAZELTON SOCK and his fuck friends will ban you with out a shread of any evidence, other then his tingly veiny blue dick.

Any one who support, or enable Wikipedia are supportive of an extremely evil enterprise and need to be stopped. Proof is to read Andrew Keens book
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

This is all extremely childish. Can't you two just stop for once? I mean, recess ended 30 minutes ago and you two should just go back to class already.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Member No.: 9,640

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 11th September 2012, 8:53am) *

This is all extremely childish. Can't you two just stop for once? I mean, recess ended 30 minutes ago and you two should just go back to class already.

Why don't you go suck Tarc's big and veiny.
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Wed 12th September 2012, 12:40am) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 11th September 2012, 8:53am) *

Why don't you go suck Tarc's big and veiny.

Why would you want to imply that Tarc has something "big"? Wouldn't you instead want to consistently demean him by implying that it is small?
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

Member No.: 71,989

QUOTE(Ottava @ Wed 12th September 2012, 3:00pm) *

Why would you want to imply that Tarc has something "big"? Wouldn't you instead want to consistently demean him by implying that it is small?

Maybe he's saying Tarc is a giant dickhead. Maybe he's so sure of it he can't bring himself to deny it. Me, I've never met either of them.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)