FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
There is a slide in human affairs … -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> There is a slide in human affairs …, that, taken at the slope, slips on into slop …
Jon Awbrey

τὰ δέ μοι παθήματα μαθήματα γέγονε

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,619

Just a thing I've been noticing lately …

Jon (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/tongue.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
thekohser

Group: Regulars

I'm saving up a reserve fund that will jet my family and me to a mountainside in the Caribbean, to ride out our days above the rising sea level and out of contact of U.S. monetary policy and the Internet itself, while we're at it.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 15th November 2010, 6:33am) *

I'm saving up a reserve fund that will jet my family and me to a mountainside in the Caribbean, to ride out our days above the rising sea level and out of contact of U.S. monetary policy and the Internet itself, while we're at it.

The lets out Belize, which is locked to the US dollar 2:1. And of course Puerto Rico. And Cuba is the farthest from any US inflence, but at the same time sucks because of it.

The Caribbean in general is a good choice, though. The Dutch Antillies are nice and still politically evolving. Costa Rica, the Bahamas and Caymans are exquisite. Probably my favorite place to dive in terms of beauty/dollar is Cozumel, but of course that's Mexico and comes with whatever problems the mainland is headed for. Which are a lot.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)