FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
JzG now wants to delete massive ArbComm evidence -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> JzG now wants to delete massive ArbComm evidence
Abd

Postmaster

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 9,019

JzG files MfD on all Abd user pages

These include documents submitted to ArbComm in Arbitration hearings, and reviewed by arbitrators, in at least one case the page was prepared at the request of an arbitrator. It includes studies of blacklisting practice, and includes a page listing poets whose articles on Wikipedia could be improved with a link to lyrikline.org, because the poet has a page there (this was an old unfinished project). It includes essays such as the Rule 0 essay.

It includes pages that other users have worked on. Some of it is simple junk, it includes my Sandbox.

The cabal does this all the time. They don't like history. History is never favorable to them. The more of it they can erase, the better.

JzG has done this before, he managed to get the evidence page submitted to ArbComm, in a request he'd filed , deleted as being an "attack page." (ArbComm declined that request, and that page might have been a piece of the reason.) In that case, I simply went ahead and filed RfC/JzG 3, having kept the evidence which I then re-used.

The pages used in the RfAr cases don't necessarily show up in What links here, because much of RfAr/Abd-William M. Connolley was "courtesy blanked," but the idea is that anyone who wants to read the case can look at it in history. Some of the pages in the list, at least the Response to Verbal, was also courtesy blanked. Verbal attempted, many times, to get that page deleted, to prevent any kind of neutral description of the content, and revert warred over it, so that it was protected. This is what JzG is referring to when he talks about me undoing changes.

It's his usual lies. But he often gets away with it.

This post has been edited by Abd:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
EricBarbour

blah

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(Abd @ Fri 3rd June 2011, 8:13pm) *
It's his usual lies. But he often gets away with it.

Yes. And you should know by now that you can't win this argument. He's got backup--a bunch of flakes and lunatics, perhaps, but available to help him. How many long-time admins do you have, backing you up?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)