FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Wiki-Truth -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Wiki-Truth, im the head of it, and David Gerard is dumb
Lir

Communist

Group: Inactive

Thanks to blissyu2 for bringing this post to my attention; this BS by David Gerard, just goes to show the level of misinformation that Wikipedia spouts -- David, of course, is one of the people who voted to ban me for 'vandalizing' User:198s page, even though User:198 testified that I never did so.

:It appears to be the work of Lir, like everything else is - 1. the writing style. 2. the writing style 3. the writing style 4. apparently I'm the source of more of his misfortunes than Raul654 is. I understand Lir got banned from Encyclopaedia Dramatica after he got severely moderated on Wikipedia Review. (Where he bitches chronically about my writing on Uncyclopedia.) C'MON ADAM, TELL THE WIKITRUTH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO PISS OFF LJDRAMA? - [[User:David Gerard|David Gerard]] 06:40, 17 April 2006 (UTC)

Apparently I'm 'severely moderated' here, Im the head honcho at Wiki-truth (the first sentence of his post, "It appears to be the work of Lir" is part of a discussion about Wiki-Truth), and Im banned from ED even though I don't edit there (apparently, from what I've heard, David has been harassing users at ED and claiming they are me -- which is utter nonsense, but whatever) -- oh, and I guess I bitch chronically here about David's writing on Uncyclopedia; hey, is anyone aware of even one post that I have ever made -in any forum- in regards to David's writing, on Uncyclopedia or anywhere? I think this, right here, is the most attention that I have ever shown the freak.

David, with his incompetent research, is an arbitrator at Wikipedia, and exemplifies their best and brightest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)