FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Who is the most decent person of the curent arbitrators? -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Who is the most decent person of the curent arbitrators?
mbz1

Group: Contributors

I am interested to hear opinions on who is the most decent person of the current arbitrators, and maybe on who used to be a most decent person of all arbitrators ever. Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
everyking

Postmaster

Group: Regulars

78 views so far, and no one has been able to think of an answer. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
radek

Ãœber Member

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(everyking @ Thu 17th November 2011, 9:38am) *

78 views so far, and no one has been able to think of an answer. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)

I've always had a lot of respect for Kirill, Sir Fozzie and Brad (even though I've picked on them in the past), I'm not sure if that's same as decent. Our own Beloved Fox seems like a decent fellow though he didn't exactly stand out in the past year. Iridescent seems weird, possibly overrated but maybe somewhat decent (voted for him last time).

Coren and Risker are straight up WMF people and pretty much everything they do is with a view towards making sure WMF doesn't have to deal with any trouble.

John V seems alright, but... there's some decisions which really make me question his judgment. Same thing for Xeno (who also doesn't stand out much otherwise).

I thought Knight Lago ok too but he left.

The rest, even with their statements etc. are just so bland that it's hard to tell.

Oh and I always forget that CHL (The One here on WR) is even an arbitrator.

This post has been edited by radek:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)