FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Ryulong...some online infor about this Critter -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ryulong...some online infor about this Critter
Joseph100

Senior Member like Viridae

Group: On Vacation

I found the Ryulong lives University of Miami (a mediocre student who spends to much time
on the bong and wiki and not enough in the books)

I found that Ryulong likes Frida Kahlo,... this implies a flaming radial leftwinger...

I found that Ryulong has bad hearing due is love of Rock and ipods...

I found that Ryulong is a wise and experienced punk at the ripe old age of 20.

I think Ryulong may be japaness student, studing in UM... (this is just speculation due to his
you tube intrests...Ryulong on you tube I may be
very wrong about this right now)
And I seek more....and more is to come...

A page of Ryulong to ponder

intresting link regarding freenode stats...

(this is personal to Ryulong...I HATE you.)

This post has been edited by Joseph100:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nathan

Retired

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 17

Life's too short to hold grudges and hate anyone.

In my experience, the term "hate" is overused wayyy too much. Personally, I can't "hate" someone I've never met.
+Quote Post
Moulton

Anthropologist from Mars

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 3,670

QUOTE(Nathan @ Wed 7th November 2007, 12:25pm) *
Life's too short to hold grudges and hate anyone

Hate is a mask for fear.
+Quote Post
LessHorrid vanU

Devils Advocaat

Group: Regulars

Hate is just an anagram for ether (er... providing you are semi-literate).
+Quote Post
The Joy

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

QUOTE(LessHorrid vanU @ Wed 7th November 2007, 4:10pm) *

Hate is just an anagram for ether (er... providing you are semi-literate).

And heat! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Ryulong

Bravo at finding nothing out about me that isn't already at ED or mentioned by Brandt in the Tar Pit here (oh, and what part of "chemical oceanography" and "I'm not Asian" on my WP user page is so hard to understand?). Go back to hating Gamaliel, already. Your obsession with me is pointless.

This post has been edited by Ryulong:
+Quote Post
AB

'...I will be generous and give you a week.'

Ryulong, do you not care about Gamaliel?

This post has been edited by AB:
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:41pm) *

Bravo at finding nothing out about me that isn't already at ED or mentioned by Brandt in the Tar Pit here (oh, and what part of "chemical oceanography" and "I'm not Asian" on my WP user page is so hard to understand?). Go back to hating Gamaliel, already. Your obsession with me is pointless.

You like Frida Kahlo? Me too. Don't worry about what Joseph says about her. Frida was thought to be enough of an enemy by Stalin he had an ice pick put through her lover's brain. Much to the embarrassment of her husband. Well ok they had some history that pre-dated Frida

Well I guess your a sucker for fragile ladies of pain.
+Quote Post
Ryulong

For anything about Kahlo, just watch Harvey Birdman. There's a particular episode where he gets a mole that resembles the artist. I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:12pm) *

For anything about Kahlo, just watch Harvey Birdman. There's a particular episode where he gets a mole that resembles the artist. I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

Who is Mr. Birdman?
+Quote Post
The Joy

QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:54pm) *

If I were Gamaliel (AAAH! Joseph! I didn't meant it! I'm not him!), I would tell Ryulong "Joe's after you now, huh? Well, once you got him, he's yours!"

Chemical oceanography? That's what the creator of Spongebob Squarepants did before he became a cartoonist!
+Quote Post
AB

'...I will be generous and give you a week.'

QUOTE(Ryulong @ Thu 8th November 2007, 12:12am) *
I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

Errr... since when were you against me? Do you even know me? I would
hope you wouldn't be in league against someone you do not know.

But why wouldn't you care about a colleague, at least in a distant sort of way?
+Quote Post
Joseph100

QUOTE(Ryulong @ Wed 7th November 2007, 5:41pm) *

Hello Punk....

You must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

But, back my original point... I am looking on the internet for bread crumbs you may have left behind.

Your to stupid and arrogant to not have left any... I have time and I will find them.

I consider you a rodent for the hurt and pain you cause others with your wikpeida and the malfeasances you engage in.

This will chatch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospest as a known lair , frad and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any assoicatation with an known wikididiot admin...

QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:21pm) *

QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:54pm) *

If I were Gamaliel (AAAH! Joseph! I didn't meant it! I'm not him!), I would tell Ryulong "Joe's after you now, huh? Well, once you got him, he's yours!"

Chemical oceanography? That's what the creator of Spongebob Squarepants did before he became a cartoonist!

Thats when rodents, like Ryulong, piss in the water...
+Quote Post
The Joy

QUOTE(AB @ Wed 7th November 2007, 7:31pm) *

QUOTE(Ryulong @ Thu 8th November 2007, 12:12am) *
I couldn't care less about the individual who you think I'm in league against you with.

Errr... since when were you against me? Do you even know me? I would
hope you wouldn't be in league against someone you do not know.

I think that was directed at Joseph. Joseph hates Gamaliel for banning him. Gamaliel's cabal has also been editing the Peter Roskam (a Republican senator from Illinois) article with a pro-liberal and possibly libelous slant. Joseph hates that!

Since Joseph is banned, Ryulong I guess stumbled on to one Joseph's socks and banned it. So now Ryulong has gotten himself in trouble with Joseph. Ryulong has also retaliated against Joseph by blocking much of southeast Chicago and destroying Joseph's efforts at launching a sock army.

I think that's it. Anymore to add, Joseph? Ryulong?
+Quote Post
Joseph100

Also... continue that class B ban /16 bit ban on 16millon IPs in Dupage county is real nice and loving...

YOU are truly dickhead to spread so much collateral damage for just your own warped and demented power tripping ego... This has not gone unnoticed...

For a wikadin to ban such a wide swath is indicative of your blind hatred and rage.

Now, mark my words, I am putting together a crew and will have some real fun as well as send information of our exploits to the Chicago Tribue for them to make a little hay of the tin bot bozo admins, like you, and how you and your admin buds are ruining wikipeida, and stealling the reputations of good people for your own warped egotriping power addictions.

In the end Ruyloug your just a little pissant PUNK with far to much power and undeserving if it.
This makes you a danger to, your self and others and this is why the world should and will know of your and your exploits soon that I am documenting this and will present this, to the local newspapers as well as to organized team of meat puppets with dial up connections to bypass YOUNG PUNK Ryulongs 16mill ip ban...

For RYULONG...you will need to ban /32 or the full domains of ips on the internet... or just pull the plug on the wikiservers....This will not stop us.

also Ryulong, you must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

But, back my original point... I am looking on the internet for bread crumbs you may have left behind.

Your to stupid and arrogant to not have left any... I have time and I will find them.

I consider you a rodent for the hurt and pain you cause others with your wikpeida and the malfeasances you engage in.

This will catch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospect as a known lair , fraud and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any association with an known wikididiot admin...

This post has been edited by Joseph100:
+Quote Post
The Joy

Why do we need to drag Hermione Granger into this? Has Rowling "outed" her as Slim Virgin now?
+Quote Post
yow

Neophyte

The Encyclopedia Dramatica page about Ryulong, while a bit over the top, actually has a ton of factual info about him. Just so you don't re-invent the wheel. His name is Michael, he's from Long Island, now he's in Florida, he was and is obsessed with dragons, "Ryulong" is Japanese + Chinese mish-mash for "Dragon," he has accounts on a bunch of other minor language Wikipedias (languages he doesn't actually speak), etc. Anyway, it's worth a look, before you send too many hours researching him.

QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Wed 7th November 2007, 5:11pm) *

Also... continue that class B ban /16 bit ban on 16millon IPs in Dupage county is real nice and loving...

YOU are truly dickhead to spread so much collateral damage for just your own warped and demented power tripping ego... This has not gone unnoticed...

For a wikadin to ban such a wide swath is indicative of your blind hatred and rage.

Now, mark my words, I am putting together a crew and will have some real fun as well as send information of our exploits to the Chicago Tribue for them to make a little hay of the tin bot bozo admins, like you, and how you and your admin buds are ruining wikipeida, and stealling the reputations of good people for your own warped egotriping power addictions.

In the end Ruyloug your just a little pissant PUNK with far to much power and undeserving if it.
This makes you a danger to, your self and others and this is why the world should and will know of your and your exploits soon that I am documenting this and will present this, to the local newspapers as well as to organized team of meat puppets with dial up connections to bypass YOUNG PUNK Ryulongs 16mill ip ban...

For RYULONG...you will need to ban /32 or the full domains of ips on the internet... or just pull the plug on the wikiservers....This will not stop us.

also Ryulong, you must have genuine Hermonia Granger time twirler... to be spending 10 to 18 per day plus a full school load... You must not need to sleep or study.

This will catch up to you some day.... it will....see Essjay and consider his prospect as a known lair , fraud and phony... who will hire such a untrustworthy man...

You, are in the same class.. As Wikipeida becomes a huge joke, your will have the same troubles as well, Who will want to have any association with an known wikididiot admin...

+Quote Post
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 7th November 2007, 6:15pm) *
Who is Mr. Birdman?

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

Don't forget who we're talking to here!
+Quote Post
guy

Postmaster General

Member No.: 23

QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 1:42am) *

Why do we need to drag Hermione Granger into this? Has Rowling "outed" her as Slim Virgin now?

Have you forgotten? Rowling's a friend of Runcorn.
+Quote Post
The Joy

QUOTE(guy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 5:51am) *

QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 8th November 2007, 1:42am) *

Have you forgotten? Rowling's a friend of Runcorn.

Ah, that's right! I forgot about that! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)