QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 18th February 2012, 10:54pm)
Sounds like another website that we'll have completely forgotten by 2013.
1) lousy domain name
2) "alpha"? come on we've been through this
3) website is glitchy and weird to work with
4) nice looking group pic though
5) Interesting concept, probably won't work but at least something a little different
6) only thing truly annoying me is their press release posing as an article posing as people who don't care to advertise and are relying on word of mouth. If these people are so pure wtf are they doing with press releases and google ads all over their site (not that there's anything wrong with that, just I'm getting tired of free culture types who think they're better than everyone else).
and 7) IF YOU TRULY GIVE A CRAP ABOUT MENTORING OR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SHELL OUT $10/MONTH FOR YOUR OWN SITE AND HAVE SOME CONTROL.
rather than screwing around collecting youtube playlists and other dumb time-wasters