FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Hosting glitch -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Hosting glitch, Sorry about that... AGAIN
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

Sorry about this, folks, but Wikipedia Review's hosting company has been having a few "network problems."

These problems seem to have affected the MySQL server too, so I'm afraid the result is that several posts from roughly 8 PM (US Eastern Time) up until about 11:30 PM on August 16, 2007 (give or take an hour or so) have been lost. (Ouch!) If you posted something during that period, please accept my apologies on behalf of the entire staff, crew, moderating team, or whatever the heck you prefer to call us at this point.

Of course, if you saved a copy of what you posted, and/or remember the gist of it, please don't hesitate to re-post it.

I believe this is the first time something like this has happened, so we're probably not in the market for a new hosting company - yet - but I guess it's always a good idea to save a local copy of anything you post that's important, interesting, groundbreaking, etc.

Most posts here are like that, of course...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)