FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Sorry about that -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Sorry about that
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

So much for skin modifications! NO MORE SKIN MODIFICATIONS!

We might want to look into a software upgrade at some point, too... I mean, this is 2007, and "skinnable" and "customizable" are not supposed to be pie-in-the-sky fantasies.

Still, let's not worry about that for a little while...

Anyway, I hope nobody was overly inconvenienced by the outage. (I know, poor choice of words.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

By the way:

I'd like to thank Mr. Blu Aardvark for setting up a temporary forum for us while WR was, uhh, experiencing problems. That was a very thoughtful and generous of him, and with any luck Selina will agree and (hopefully) forgive him for that little misunderstanding that occurred over a year ago...

I'm in the process of copying some stuff from there to here, so if anyone would rather not have certain things copied over, send me a PM. (Unless of course that feature has also stopped working.)

Anyway, Mr. Aardvark, if you're reading this, I'm sorry we don't have little "barnstars" to hand out! Or valuable cash prizes, for that matter.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)