FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Risker fingers Malice -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Risker fingers Malice
A Horse With No Name

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

Group: Regulars

You're getting this from the Horsey's mouth: according to a very reliable source, I hear everybody's favorite old bag, Risker, has "strong reason" to believe that the list leaker was none other than the last Boy Scout himself, Rlevse. In Risker's mind, Rlevse still had some old access, emails, etc. It is also why the information was targeted in one direction (mostly against old enemies).

Do you think that Risker is on the right track? Or is she be sticking her thermometer in the wrong orifice? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Peter Damian

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Mon 21st November 2011, 4:47pm) *

You're getting this from the Horsey's mouth: according to a very reliable source, I hear everybody's favorite old bag, Risker, has "strong reason" to believe that the list leaker was none other than the last Boy Scout himself, Rlevse. In Risker's mind, Rlevse still had some old access, emails, etc. It is also why the information was targeted in one direction (mostly against old enemies).

Do you think that Risker is on the right track? Or is she be sticking her thermometer in the wrong orifice? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)

Surely not. Banned means banned.
+Quote Post
melloden

Group: Contributors

Rlevse always seemed less articulate to me than Malice did. And I didn't know Rlevse was computer-literate enough to know how to use a proxy.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)