FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
A Scientific Dissent from Wikipedianism -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

> A Scientific Dissent from Wikipedianism, A Crockwork Orange
Derktar

WR Black Ops

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,381

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Adm...er:Orangemarlin
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=210232016
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=210231458

I don't know - we have an active contributor to Wikipedia Review apparently editing on behalf of another Wikipedia Review editor (who happens to be a permabanned editor). Not too big a leap at all... Guettarda (talk) 03:59, 5 May 2008 (UTC)

That's right folks, I forgot to mention we re-programmed Krimpet a week or so ago and we are finally putting her to use.

So sorry you had to wander into that mess Krimpet.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Moulton

Anthropologist from Mars

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 3,670

Dave Souza has filed a lengthy and comprehensive presentation of his POV in the current RfAR. A great deal of it impinges on the conflict between the WikiClique on Intelligent Design and several dissenting editors (including myself), especially in the wake of renewed interest in the Picard and Tour BLPs following my appearance on two or three episodes of Not the Wikipedia Weekly (WP:NTWW) and many discussions here on Wikipedia Review.

Dave Souza's presentation is rich with blue links, so I urge interested readers to attend to the on-Wiki original to descend them to the underlying references.

QUOTE(Evidence of Dave Souza at RfAR)
Evidence presented by dave souza

Cla68 added himself to a dispute about the Rosalind Picard article

Having decided to take a self-appointed interest in the "behavior" of some editors, Cla68 inserted himself into a dispute without taking part in any on-wiki discussion or having previously edited the article in question, and added an unnecessary and inflammatory "warning" to the talk page of an editor. He discussed the issues off-Wiki with other editors, making personal attacks and presenting a distorted image of his target editors who he stereotyped as a "group of POV-pushers" using alleged "thuggery", but failed to take any alleged problems through Wikipedia dispute resolution procedures which he knows are available.

Moulton caused considerable difficulty at the Rosalind Picard article by a tendentious refusal to work within Wikipedia policies,[21] and was indefinitely blocked. A stable version of the article agreed by all "sides" was reached on 8 December 2007,[22] but Moulton continued his campaign for changes at Wikipedia Review.

On 4 May 2008 Krimpet deleted a previously agreed sentence as "overly tangential and coatracky".[23] Moulton had objected to the sentence in earlier discussions. Krimpet contributes to Wikipedia Review but had not come to the article by a request from Moulton (according to Raul654 at AN/I and Moulton at WR.WR3).

When Orangemarlin reverted the edit as a "whitewash",[24] Krimpet reverted him and asked him for an explanation on his talk page, a post which Orangemarlin deleted using Twinkle.[25] There were successive article reversions by Krimpet, Orangemarlin, Nakon and Raul654, who then started discussions on the article talk page.[26] At 01:57 MZMcBride opened a new section on Orangemarlin's talk page announcing the removal of Twinkle from Orangemarlin's monobook.js page.[27] Discussion on this issue culminated in MZMcBride restoring Twinkle at 02:44, and demanding that "the personal attacks stop now".

At 02.22 Krimpet took the issue to AN/I without discussing it on the article talk page (AN/I archive) then at 04:10 advised Orangemarlin that she now saw the merits of leaving in the sentence she had deleted.[28]

Cla68, who had made no edits to the Picard article or talk page, joined the discussions at 04:15 by issuing what he called a Twinkle mis-use: formal warning on the preexisting "Twinkle mis-use" section on Orangemarlin's talk page, "OrangeMarlin, I haven't been involved in any way with this article in question, so I think I can ojectively tell you that you're behavior in this incident, including the incivility, misuse of Twinkle, and refusal to respond to dispute resolution, is out of line and unnaceptable. Some of it has been discussed here. Please consider this a formal warning." This appeared close under MZMcBride's statement closing the issue.[29] At 04:22 Cla68 reported this in his first edit to the AN/I discussion, saying "Hopefully, that and this thread will influence OM to correct his behavior."

A Wikipedia Review thread commented on these developments, and on the evening of 5 May a contributor asked if Picard had reported it to the press, suggesting it could be "another Seigenthaler scandal". At 6:28am, 6th May 2008, Cla68 posted that the Picard article was now "fairly NPOV... thanks to Krimpet and the others who intervened", saying "The anti-ID group is making a mistake with their thuggery.." At 7:40am Moulton stated that he had described it to Brian Bergstein of the Associated Press.WR3 At 11:38pm, 6th May 2008, Cla68 posted "I wonder if OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their friends are aware how close they are to having their real names in the press in a story about a group of POV-pushers on Wikipedia? They probably aren't aware, as they appear to be amazingly myopic.", introducing the idea of outing editors' real names.WR4

Rapid discussion at the Picard article, with useful new sources and various trial drafts, culminated with Guettarda consolidating a draft at 1:10, 8 May 2008, which achieved consensus by 15.59.[30]

At 17:33 that day Guettarda commented on Cla68's talk page that the Wikipedia Review post read like a threat to out people, and appeared "rather beyond the pale." At 00:40, 9 May 2008, Cla68 cross-posted the discussion on Guettarda's talk page, with his reply pointing at a "group of editors' behavior" as bringing "uninvolved editors and admins like me" in to varying degrees. (it should be noted that Cla68 is not an admin)[31] Cla68 then "clarified his remarks" in a post on Wikipedia Review, denying threatening to out anyone but commenting that a journalist has been told of the "antics" of "this group of POV-pushers" and would not "find it too difficult to learn of their real names", saying "the Wikipedia editors who created this issue with their problematic behavior have only themselves to blame."WR6 My advice to Cla68 at 08:31 was that before throwing around accusations about "POV pushing" he should be familiar with the background and circumstances of the case, and should follow dispute resolution procedures rather than getting involved in off-wiki sniping[32] At "6:19am" on the Wikipedia Review thread Cla68 made it clear that he was not fully familiar with what had happened, and had not looked at the ANI thread or the ArbCom.[WR6]

Cla68 suggested outing editors in off-wiki discussions

Despite being well aware of a previous ruling about off-wiki harassment and any suggestion of exposing identities which might disrupt or harm an editor's off-Wikipedia life, Cla68 introduced the idea of exposing the identities of editors, specifically mentioning two against whom he had held a grudge since January 2008, and when questioned, while claiming that he had no control over what the press chooses to report on, insisted that he would continue to intervene if he perceived any "conduct problems", saying "I hope that the editors in question are willing and able to correct their behavior on their own." He claimed that he had been referring to an earlier post by Moulton, but in that post Moulton had merely said that he had tried unsuccessfully to get one journalist to run the story and others might be more interested. There was no suggestion of outing editors until Cla68 posted the idea.

Wikipedia Review provides a forum for discussing Wikipedia articles, policies and editors. It is open to indefinitely blocked former editors such as Moulton who promotes his views that core Wikipedia policies are dysfunctional.[33] Discussions about one editor preceded exposure of his identity, in the case Moulton referred to on 6th May 2008, 8:00am, when stating "For the record, I had no direct contact with Krimpet, who evidently gleaned the story from postings here. When she made the edits to Picard's bio at noon on Sunday, I frankly didn't know who she was, having failed to remember that she and I had posted similar views in the NewYorkBrad thread."WR3 Wikipedia relies on civil co-operation between editors with differing views to reach a mutually acceptable outcome, but discussions on Wikipedia Review divisively characterise groups, such as the post by Sxeptomaniac on 6th May 2008 at 10:53pm, which says "the anti-ID crew" "couldn't have an absolute victory at Picard's article". It refers to Moulton having had a valid reason for being upset with the articles' condition,WR4 but the Rosalind Picard article was stable from Sxeptomaniac's edit of 00:57, 8 December 2007, until Krimpet's edit of 15:42, 4 May 2008.[34] From what I have seen, it seems likely that Krimpet was genuinely persuaded by Moulton's posts and the gossip at Wikipedia Review that the Picard article was unfair, and when she looked at it deleted a sentence she thought was coatracking without first reading the talk page and realising that it was a carefully negotiated consensus version.

Cla68 has never edited the Picard article or talk page. He joined Wikipedia Review on 18 April 2008.[WR4] To justify his raising the idea of "OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their friends" having their real names in the press, he referred to his having left some comments in the Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Jim62sch case [in January 2008] and indicated that his motive was getting these editors to change their behavior with statements such as "I hope that the editors in question are willing and able to correct their behavior on their own."[35] The final decision in that case included the following principles –

* 3) The making of express or implied threats against another editor is a form of harassment and is prohibited. In particular, any suggestion of seeking to disrupt or harm an editor's off-Wikipedia life (including his or her employment) in retaliation for his or her editing on Wikipedia is unacceptable.
* 4) A user's conduct outside of Wikipedia is generally not subject to Wikipedia policies or sanctions. This includes actions such as sending private e-mails or commenting on Wikipedia and its users in other forums. However, in truly extraordinary circumstances, a user who engages in egregiously disruptive off-wiki conduct endangering the project and its participants may be subject to sanction. An example is a user whose off-wiki activities directly threaten to damage another user's real-world life or employment in retaliation for his or her editing.[36]

On his talk page, Cla68 continued to defend his interventions regarding others' behavior up to his post of 00:14, 10 May 2008, "I'm sorry to see you trying to put lipstick on this situation. Like I said, if there aren't any more conduct problems (edit warring, canvassing, etc) related to ID articles, then I leave it alone."[37]

Discussion continued on Cla68's talk page, but he didn't comment until 06:09, 13 May 2008, "I think I explained it already, but in case anyone reads this thread and can't find my explanation, my remarks on Wikipedia Review were in reference to this post [17], not a threat to out anyone. I apologize for not choosing my words more carefully."[38]" The link is to Moulton's post of 7:40am, 6th May 2008, in which Moulton said that he had failed to interest Bergstein in the story, but his guess was that "Cade Metz or Seth Finkelstein would be more likely to pick this story up." There had been no further discussion of the story getting into the press until Cla68's post of 11:38pm, 6th May 2008, which introduced the idea of outing project ID editors' real names. As shown below, an early post by Moulton included a quotation from a post by Krimpet on an earlier thread which mentioned outing, but this was to express her disquiet at her process rather than to hint at it being used in a dispute over behavior.

Krimpet's evidence alleging bullying by FeloniousMonk

Krimpet describes herself as trying "to fix a coatracky BLP... which focused too much on one event in her life without putting it in context, only to find I'd walked into a landmine of controversy between the WikiProject on Intelligent Design, of which FeloniousMonk was a member, with an indefinitely blocked user, User:Moulton." She describes evidence placed on Moulton's page alleging that he had recruited her as a meatpuppet as "a direct and insulting personal attack".[39] This has also been described in discussion as a "smear".[40]

As shown in my earlier evidence, Moulton was indefinitely blocked due to disruption, particularly on the Rosalind Picard article which Krimpet describes as "a coatracky BLP". His campaign to change that article then moved to Wikipedia Review, and his article there dated April 5, 2008, “So I am disgusted with Wikipedia.”, gives his version of "the problems he encountered improving the Wikipedia biography of colleague Rosalind Picard". The Wikipedia Review thread cited by Cla68 includes a post by Moulton dated 5th May 2008, 5:34am, which quotes a post by Krimpet of 27th April 2008, 7:39pm, in reply to Moulton's remark earlier that day "I would be interested in working constructively with responsible and mature admins — people of the caliber of Doc Glasgow — to devise a mutually agreeable way to solve the festering problems that have produced such a long-running Kafkaesque nightmare for everyone." Krimpet's reply says "This is exactly what I'm hoping to see too - a mutually agreeable solution to the BLP disaster led by trusted, principled folks (and I'm not going to lie and pretend I'm one of them tongue.gif) who can hear concerns from all sides. What's troubling is that this combative eye-for-an-eye outing approach, which just makes much of the WP community less receptive to any reform out of spite, is constantly setting back any hope of fixing things by driving the principled folks away."WR1

When Krimpet first edited the Picard article at 15:42, 4 May 2008,[41] she removed a sentence that had been a stable consensus since 8 December 2007, as edited by Sxeptomaniac.[42] When Orangemarlin reverted her changes at 00:39 as Removed whitewash.using TW,[43] she reverted his edit[44] and opened a section on his talk page summarised as if you have a problem with my revision of the paragraph, please explain your actions in depth,[45] which he later deleted.[46] Had she looked at the article talk page instead of going to Orangemarlin's talk page, she would have seen that it had last been edited by Sxeptomaniac at 00:55, 8 December 2007, with the first section headed Getting a consensus showing amicable discussions between editors holding a wide range of views, clearly not just the alleged "anti-ID group", carefully considering the BLP implications, the need to assess notability and the need to avoid original research. Deletion of the article as insufficiently notable was considered. The most recent section, Undue weight, was started by Sxeptomaniac to question the sentence now under debate, and concluded with Sxeptomaniac saying "I'm not completely convinced that the summary is necessary, as the links to the Discovery Institute and Dissent from Darwinism articles offer quick access to further explanation, but that's a reasonable point to consider." The detailed answer to her question to Orangemarlin was there, but Krimpet did not explain her change on the article talk page.

At 01:40, the same time that Krimpet added her comment to his talk page, Orangemarlin reverted her article revert,[47] and at 01:51 Nakon reverted to Krimpet version, reverted in turn three minutes later by Raul654.[48] who promptly started discussion on the article talk page.[49] Krimpet did not join the discussion on the article talk page or the continuing discussion at Orangemarlin's page, but at 02.22 opened an AN/I discussion accusing Orangemarlin of "tag-teaming" (AN/I archive) and notified Orangemarlin at 02:30. At 04:10 Krimpet joined discussion at Orangemarlin's talk page, and conceded that having discussed matters with Raul654 she now saw the merits of leaving in the sentence she had deleted.[50] On AN/I it was questioned if Krimpet had been asked there by Moulton to make the edit, and at 04:31 Raul654 reported that she had given him an assurance on IRC, which he believed, that this was not how she came by the article. On a Wikipedia Review thread on 6 May Moulton said "For the record, I had no direct contact with Krimpet", though they both "posted similar views in the NewYorkBrad thread."[51]

Thus, Krimpet had been in discussion with Moulton about BLP concerns, and is likely to have been aware of his allegations about problems on the Picard article, but does not seem to have been asked directly by him to make the edit. However, her actions reflect his preferences and showed no signs of paying heed to the consensus discussions on the article talk page. Wikipedia Review clearly acted as a divisive influence in overturning normal collegiate working on Wikipedia. Whether this means that Moulton was contravening Wikipedia:Sock puppetry#Meatpuppets I leave others to judge, but clearly it caused misunderstandings and disruption.

Krimpet also refers to what she calls "a slew off harrowing insults from WikiProject ID members". The link is to a thread on her tolk opened by Guettarda at 02:38, 5 May, who was the only WikiProject ID member taking part in the discussion, against a slew of Krimpet's friends. His opening query "Why not use the article's talk page before AN/I? Isn't that the way we do it here?" and later suspicions when "one WR editor shows up out of the blue and makes the edits a banned WR editor was making" appear reasonable in light of the evidence, but the part Krimpet has played on Wikipedia Review is not known to me. The effect of her intervention was obviously disruptive, and experienced editors should know to check any assertions made in that forum carefully before basing edits here on them, as well as explaining their edits on article talk pages.

Misrepresentations in evidence presented by User:B

The evidence presented by User:B [52] opens [opened] with a misrepresentation of the Arbcom ruling on which the arguments it presents are based: B says [said] "FeloniousMonk was previously admonished by arbcom not to use the administrative tools in content areas where he is involved", but the ruling says "FeloniousMonk is admonished not to use his administrative tools or give warnings in content disputes in which he is involved."[53] [B has now corrected the cite from the ruling, but still makes the following claim] It follows that B's claim that "FM's admin actions in the last year relate to the Intelligent Design topic area in some way" is irrelevant, the question is as to whether FM was involved in the specific content disputes. From a quick look, some of B's examples show misrepresentations and blatant inaccuracies:

* The article protections on 13 May to Rosalind Picard and James Tour are [were] presented with the claim that not a single editor who would be affected by semi-protection had edited the articles, but both articles had just been edited to match Moulton's agenda,[54][55] by new user:PlatanusOccidentalis who subsequently admitted editing for Moulton,[56] and was later blocked indefinitely for trolling and abusing multiple accounts by Jayjg.[57] [B now asserts that "FM had no way of knowing that at the time", but FM had correctly assessed the situation and warned the new user as well as taking minimal action to avoid disruption from further meatpuppets.]

* "4 May 2008 - Indefinite block of an IP" fails to note that the IP had already been blocked twice for ‎Personal attacks or harassment and disruptive editing, and that FM offered on the user talk page to unblock if a commitment was given to abide by behaviour policies.[58] [I am glad to note that B no longer alleges that this is abuse of the tools. It's a matter of opinion as to whether or not it was a correct call.]

* The Blocks of Schlafly section neglects to mention that Schlafly had a long history of COI violations while refusing to co-operate with other editors, as is obvious from a brief look at Talk:Phyllis Schlafly, and provides no evidence that FM was involved in the specific content disputes. [B has left his assertions unchanged: it should be noted that Schlafly has been repeatedly warned about COI violations,[59][60][61] but has chosen to dismiss warnings and has refused to co-operate with other editors.[62] ]

* "21 September 2007 - Indefinite block of Ferrylodge (talk · contribs), a block which a previous arbitration held was inappropriate." is flatly wrong – the linked arbitration opened on 15 October 2007, and closed on 29 November 2007. [B now shows the correct sequence: the block was make on the basis of "Broad support for ban at WP:CSN", and was subsequently appealed to Arbcom which reached the decision that the ban was invalid due to lack of an appropriate degree of discussion and consensus building, but imposed an indefinite editing restriction on Ferrylodge]

It is clear that there are competing interpretations of the evidence, and competing theories of intent, especially regarding the question of whether Cla68 had been making a plausible scientific prediction of the likelihood of press interest in this case, or an express threat to personally summon the press if the adversarial editors in the WikiClique on Intelligent Design failed to retreat from their aggressive tactics in silencing, intimidating, and marginalizing editors unsympathetic to their POV.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Derktar   A Scientific Dissent from Wikipedianism  
Moulton   Good grief.  
Kato   The treatment of Rosalind Picard's biography b...  
Somey   Disgusting! It's a good example, though, ...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='96701' date='Sun 27th ...  
Somey   Opt-out... Reciprocity... Opt-out... Reciprocity.....  
Derktar   Opt-out... Reciprocity... Opt-out... Reciprocity....  
Moulton   Here is some useful information... The two-senten...  
Jacina   The way I see it is that we have 2 Theories (proba...  
Proabivouac   The way I see it is that we have 2 Theories (prob...  
Somey   Additionally, I see no reason to believe that eith...  
UserB   Additionally, I see no reason to believe that eit...  
Kato   The way I see it is that we have 2 Theories (prob...  
Jon Awbrey   The puzzle of abiogenesis remains an unsolved pro...  
Somey   Ehh, hopefully we can agree to disagree on the who...  
Proabivouac   However, I do have qualms with people being targe...  
Somey   Who is responsible for ensuring the fairness and ...  
Jacina   Ah /shrug boils down to observation at the start, ...  
Moulton   I don't know anyone who disputes evolution as ...  
that one guy   CBM has some respect in my book. Krimpet gets a s...  
Moulton   Reading that firestorm in the wake of Krimpet...  
Jon Awbrey   Reading that firestorm in the wake of Krimpet...  
Moulton   It looks like most of the remaining debate has set...  
Somey   Well, at least he admits to what he and his team a...  
dogbiscuit   Well, at least he admits to what he and his team ...  
Moulton   Half the lies Filll is posting there aren't ev...  
Moulton   The NYT piece covered the controversy, but didn...  
Sceptre   Ack, Guettarda is not one of my favourite admins. ...  
that one guy   The good old "You share viewpoint X with bann...  
Proabivouac   The good old "You share viewpoint X with ban...  
Giggy   It seems obvious that Krimpet was moved to take a...  
Moulton   Kudos to Krimpet, aka Mrs. Moulton (or so we are t...  
dogbiscuit   It is worth noting this vote stacking technique th...  
Moulton   I don't know how Krimpet came onto the case, b...  
tarantino   After being slapped down on AN/I, Raul654 has prot...  
The Joy   After being slapped down on AN/I, Raul654 has [ur...  
Jon Awbrey   After being slapped down on AN/I, Raul654 has [u...  
Moulton   Moulton, has Ms. Picard called attention to this t...  
Kato   The talk page is embarrassing to read. It took me ...  
The Joy   Why are administrators letting the ID crowd get aw...  
Giggy   Why are administrators letting the ID crowd get a...  
The Joy   Why are administrators letting the ID crowd get ...  
Derktar   [quote name='Giggy' post='99330' date='Tue 6th Ma...  
Giggy   [quote name='Giggy' post='99330' date='Tue 6th Ma...  
The Joy   [quote name='Giggy' post='99330' date='Tue 6th M...  
Cla68   I just read the Picard article, and it appears to ...  
Derktar   I just read the Picard article, and it appears to...  
Somey   I just read the Picard article, and it appears to ...  
Moulton   I just read the Picard article, and it appears to ...  
Kato   But I am also mindful of the difficulty of mainta...  
Jon Awbrey   But I am also mindful of the difficulty of maint...  
dogbiscuit   But I am also mindful of the difficulty of maint...  
Moulton   [quote name='Kato' post='99443' date='Tue 6th May ...  
Moulton   But I am also mindful of the difficulty of maintai...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Kato' post='99443' date='Tue 6th May...  
Proabivouac   I've never seen such blind anger and pure hat...  
Moulton   [quote name='The Joy' post='99317' date='Tue 6th M...  
Proabivouac   Yes, it sometimes does. Wait, Filll is himself...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='99377' date='Tue 6th M...  
Random832   Wait, Filll is himself claiming these credential...  
Moulton   While this thread began with an opening sneeze inv...  
dogbiscuit   [quote name='Moulton' post='99377' date='Tue 6th ...  
Somey   Does anyone have any suggestions for a more meanin...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='100034' date='Thu 8th ...  
that one guy   The whole situation can be summed up as one big me...  
Moulton   From the talk page colloquy... [b][url=http://en....  
Sxeptomaniac   [quote name='Moulton' post='99512' date='Tue 6th M...  
Moulton   Heh. I found the whole "Moulton as puppetmas...  
Cla68   I wonder if OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their frie...  
dogbiscuit   I wonder if OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their fri...  
Cla68   I wonder if OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their fr...  
Piperdown   I wonder if OrangeMarlin, Jim62sch, and their fri...  
Sxeptomaniac   [quote name='Sxeptomaniac' post='99560' date='Tue...  
Moulton   I noticed that, rather than work with you regardin...  
dogbiscuit   I noticed that, rather than work with you regardi...  
Derktar   [quote name='Moulton' post='99582' date='Wed 7th ...  
dogbiscuit   Too many times have we seen this before. A new us...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='99582' date='Wed 7th M...  
Castle Rock   God, he's a pathetic little man. PS Raul chec...  
Kato   [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ta...  
tarantino   God, he's a pathetic little man. PS Raul che...  
Kato   I haven't paid that much attention to this cli...  
Jon Awbrey   I haven't followed this whole thread, so I don...  
Moulton   Filll admits the petition can be interpreted seven...  
Kato   Filll admits the petition can be interpreted seve...  
Moulton   Rework the "Tour's field of organic......  
Kato   Rework the "Tour's field of organic......  
Sxeptomaniac   By the way, I'm staggered by the naivety of t...  
Moulton   Science is their religion, and they are the evange...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Sxeptomaniac' post='99667' date='Wed...  
Sxeptomaniac   Science is their religion, and they are the evang...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='99711' date='Wed 7th M...  
Kato   If you read the WP article on "A Scientific D...  
Moulton   Returning now to the latest postings in the colloq...  
Moulton   [quote name='FCYTravis' post='95898' date='Thu 24t...  
Moulton   Somewhere between last December and this week, som...  
Sxeptomaniac   Somewhere between last December and this week, [u...  
Kato   The behavior of these people, who have now moved o...  
Moulton   What's even more exasperating is that I'm ...  
Jon Awbrey   What's even more exasperating is that I'm...  
Moulton   There's a box you can check if you want to kee...  
Moulton   Is there some reason we can't all use open col...  
Moulton   From Durova's blog... Wikipedians often lose ...  
Jon Awbrey   Wikipedians often lose perspective when a particul...  
Cla68   A couple of threads related to this discussion bro...  
Somey   For the record, earlier in this thread I wasn...  
Cla68   For the record, earlier in this thread I wasn...  
Derktar   Wait, is that the same George William Herbert who ...  
Castle Rock   Wait, is that the same George William Herbert who...  
Cla68   Wait, is that the same George William Herbert wh...  
Derktar   Wait, is that the same George William Herbert wh...  
Moulton   I haven't decided for sure yet, but I think re...  
Moulton   I read those comments on Cla68's talk page as ...  
The Joy   Well, I was the one that asked if Rosalind Picard ...  
Moulton   Speaking of colossal mistakes, is it your impressi...  
Cla68   Speaking of colossal mistakes, is it your impress...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='100227' date='Fri 9th ...  
Cla68   [quote name='Cla68' post='100261' date='Fri 9th M...  
Aloft   I came back from a weekend away from the computer ...  
Proabivouac   [quote name='Cla68' post='100619' date='Sun 11th ...  
Moulton   I came back from a weekend away from the computer ...  
Cla68   I came back from a weekend away from the computer...  
Moulton   I think I'll leave that thread on my user page...  
Cla68   [quote name='Cla68' post='100648' date='Sun 11th ...  
Sxeptomaniac   [quote name='Cla68' post='100648' date='Sun 11th...  
Moulton   I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how it g...  
Moulton   Jim Schuler writes: I don't understand why J...  
Derktar   You'll also notice the typical tactics. Piling...  
The Joy   You'll also [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...  
Jon Awbrey   I used to hang out with folks who ran an artificia...  
Milton Roe   I used to hang out with folks who ran an artifici...  
Jon Awbrey   Ha! I remember a time when some feminists at ...  
Milton Roe   Ha! I remember a time when some feminists at...  
Moulton   Two other terms of art that come to mind are ...  
Viridae   [quote name='Cla68' post='100619' date='Sun 11th ...  
Proabivouac   [quote name='Cla68' post='100619' date='Sun 11th...  
KamrynMatika   Isn't it bizarre how people spend so much time...  
Proabivouac   I have half a mind to post on AN, if only to conf...  
Peter Damian   Very good, Dr Johnson. Also, could someone clar...  
Viridae   One thing at a time Cla :P  
Cla68   One thing at a time Cla :P OM just made some ve...  
Moulton   Doubleplus, it's a really big iceberg, so you...  
msharma   By the way, whats up on Privatemusings tlkpage? wh...  
Moulton   By the way, whats up on Privatemusings tlkpage? wh...  
tarantino   [quote name='msharma' post='100936' date='Mon 12t...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='100959' date='Mon 12th...  
Milton Roe   Yes, Angela and Tim were in a hotel and (for a va...  
Moulton   As near as I can tell, Episdoe 15 of WP:NTWW was p...  
tarantino   Today, Category:Signatories of "A Scientific ...  
Moulton   Today, Category:Signatories of "A Scientific ...  
tarantino   Who knows what he means by UC? It could be Univ...  
Moulton   The next thing that has to happen is to revise thi...  
Moulton   I am not too enthusiastic about letting people att...  
Kato   [quote name='Moulton' post='101131' date='Tue 13th...  
Moulton   What a load of crap. Well, if that's your hear...  
Proabivouac   Well I hope they're not as bizarre as Picard...  
Kato   [quote name='Kato' post='101133' date='Tue 13th M...  
Moulton   When people start justifying irrational beliefs as...  
dogbiscuit   While you could analyse Guy as to what motivates ...  
Moulton   I guess that means no to your second point. Bummer...  
Moulton   Earlier today, on WP:AN#Moulton_.28un.29ban, MastC...  
Somey   And then Jim Schuler, one of the WikiCliquers on I...  
Moulton   Also, do intimidation tactics have even the slight...  
dogbiscuit   Don't worry the truth will out now, as Guy tak...  
dogbiscuit   Well, let's change that to Guy will never admi...  
Moulton   What is JzG's evidence and reasoning that I am...  
dogbiscuit   What is JzG's evidence and reasoning that I a...  
guy   What is JzG's evidence and reasoning that I a...  
Moulton   What is JzG's evidence and reasoning that I am...  
Random832   [quote name='guy' post='102289' date='Fri 16th Ma...  
Moulton   Yeah, but you do have thousands of meatpuppets... ...  
Moulton   Sam Korn is a former member of ArbCom who posted o...  
Lar   Sam Korn is a former member of ArbCom who [url=ht...  
Moulton   An open letter to PlatanusOccidentalis...  
Moulton   Media Ethics: Into the pot, already boiling [url=...  
dogbiscuit   Media Ethics: Into the pot, already boiling [b][...  
Moulton   [b]Media Ethics: Into the pot, already boiling [b...  
dogbiscuit   Can you see how exasperating it was, dealing with...  
GlassBeadGame   Media Ethics: Into the pot, already boiling [b][...  
Moulton   I had pointed out, time and again, that they had n...  
Moulton   Good grief. Dave Souza on WP:AN... Grief for wh...  
Moulton   What I need help on — and I'm quite sin...  
Jon Awbrey   What I need help on — and I'm quite si...  
Kato   What I need help on — and I'm quite si...  
dogbiscuit   What I need help on — and I'm quite si...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='103146' date='Tue 20th...  
Moulton   See also this diff of August 23, on the main artic...  
Kato   It felt like I was arguing with a petulant child....  
Moulton   It felt like I was arguing with a petulant child. ...  
thekohser   I've asked myself similar questions about how ...  
Moulton   Like Moulton should, I have to be a big enough boy...  
Jon Awbrey   But then they need decent endings, do they not? ...  
Cla68   Someone gives their take on part of the situation ...  
tarantino   Someone gives their take on part of the situation...  
Moulton   I wish someone would explain to me how it is possi...  
Moulton   Colloquy between Moulton and Filll on Moulton...  
dogbiscuit   Colloquy between Moulton and Filll on Moulton...  
Moulton   Three times I asked for content mediation. I aske...  
dogbiscuit   [quote name='Moulton' post='103375' date='Wed 21st...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='103375' date='Wed 21st...  
Moulton   More from Moulton's talk page... Watcha thin...  
dogbiscuit   More from Moulton's talk page... Watcha thi...  
thekohser   Watcha think? What do I think? I think he mis...  
Moulton   All the NYT story of 2006 reveals is that Picard...  
Moulton   Greg, you are more incorrigible than David Berlins...  
Moulton   [url=http://aggieblue.blogspot.com/]Media Ethics: ...  
Kato   We've come a long way in a mere 10 months. We...  
Moulton   [quote name='Moulton' post='103605' date='Thu 22nd...  
Moulton   The collegial and congenial Dr. Filll analyzes Mou...  
Jon Awbrey   The collegial and congenial Dr. Filll analyzes Mo...  
Lar   I very much appreciate Filll's warm and welco...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Moulton' post='103763' date='Thu 22n...  
Kato   But typically you do have to edit within the rule...  
Lar   But I've effected more change there (and had...  
Jon Awbrey   Oh and Jon, given how hard it is to write on Velv...  
Milton Roe   Ya that behaviour is a problem. But that behaviou...  
dogbiscuit   Ya that behaviour is a problem. But that behavio...  
Lar   [quote name='Lar' post='103771' date='Thu 22nd Ma...  
Moulton   In order to be a "good Wikipedian," Moul...  
Lar   OK, here is a scavenger hunt for you... Generall...  
Somey   Then and only then will you have enough background...  
Jon Awbrey   Then and only then will you have enough backgrou...  
Milton Roe   Then and only then will you have enough backgroun...  
Moulton   From Moulton's Talk Page...  
Moulton   And that's why I would just want to promise to...  
Moulton   I have added the following commentary to Moulton...  
Moulton   The following section appears in the article, A Sc...  
Moulton   Baegis takes exception to the above parody... Mou...  
The Joy   In order to be a "good Wikipedian," Moul...  
Moulton   Baegis is anxious to put an end to the investigati...  
Moulton   Lar, if I gave you a pointer, it would spoil the h...  
Moulton   I have added a new section to Moulton's talk p...  
Sxeptomaniac   OK, I must give Guettarda credit. He's manage...  
Moulton   Have you asked him for his evidence and reasoning?...  
Sxeptomaniac   Have you asked him for his evidence and reasoning...  
Kato   [quote name='Moulton' post='104018' date='Fri 23r...  
Moulton   So presumably, Guettarda is referring to Moulton a...  
thekohser   So presumably, Guettarda is referring to Moulton ...  
Moulton   Credit where credit is due. The puzzle I posed on...  
Moulton   More colloquy from the WikiClique on Intelligent D...  
Moulton   Baegis tried to close the WP:AN thread and archive...  
Moulton   Guettarda clarifies the filth...  
Kato   Guettarda clarifies the filth... One wonders w...  
Moulton   Here is the continuation of that commentary...  
Moulton   The WP:AN which Giggy started is now 9 days old an...  
Somey   Well, there you go. Efforts to unfairly slant BLP ...  
Moulton   Well, there you go. Efforts to unfairly slant BLP ...  
Cedric   Well, there you go. Efforts to unfairly slant BLP...  
Kato   Wikipedia Review clearly acted as a divisive influ...  
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)