FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Things we miss from the old board -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Things we miss from the old board, Some things that if we can we'd like reincluded
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

Okay, I am just going to say what I miss, that I'd like back. This board, overall, is way better than the old board, in terms of what it can do, colour scheme, lack of ads, and so forth. But there's a few things that I miss. If anyone else misses something, that they'd like us to see if we can put back, then please say so below.

I miss the following:
  1. Links underlined - right now we have no idea if they are links or not unless we put our mouse over
  2. Quote - currently it only lets you quote 1 time, I'd rather at least 2, but preferably unlimited amounts. It also doesn't link back to where you quoted it from.

Also, while I'm on this topic, I'd like to suggest some things that weren't in the old forum or this one, but I'd ideally like to see:
  1. Multiple options on polls - so we can pick 2 or 3 options per poll

Oh, and some of the coolest things about the new forum (IMO) are that if you post straight under yourself, it amends the previous post, links work (with ...), we've got shortcuts going (although only 1 so far, but there's potential for more), and you can do a last 10 post thing.

But one thing might be that on the main page it had a hotlink to go straight to "last 10 posts" or something, so that we can catch up a bit. Like if you could look at that without going to individual forums.

Anyway, just ideas. I thought it might be good to put a list in, so that we can look at what we'd like to have, and see if we can change things.

Oh and I also like the board splitting in to sub forums (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Selina

Cat herder

Group: Staffy

also:

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getnew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)