FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Paid editing -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paid editing, finally gets a full discussion
thekohser

Group: Regulars

Starting a new thread, since this is likely to become an interesting spot:

Requests for comment: Paid editing

...has been opened by Rootology.

I wonder if Wikipedia will invite one of the foremost authorities on paid editing of GFDL content, and its detection?

They claim that they aren't opposed to expert participation in Wikipedia. I'm making myself available. I'd only need a temporary unblock, restricted to this topic only. The offer stands.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Eva Destruction

Fat Cat

QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 9th June 2009, 9:13pm) *

I wonder if Wikipedia will invite one of the foremost authorities on paid editing of GFDL content, and its detection?

They claim that they aren't opposed to expert participation in Wikipedia. I'm making myself available. I'd only need a temporary unblock, restricted to this topic only. The offer stands.

I don't think the software can handle that – and I'm certain if I (or anyone) unblocked you it'd be reverted in seconds – but if you have something to say, post it here and I (or someone) will post it on your behalf. I assume even the "over my dead body" faction against you will recognise that you're in a unique position to comment on this one.
+Quote Post
thekohser

QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Tue 9th June 2009, 4:16pm) *

I don't think the software can handle that – and I'm certain if I (or anyone) unblocked you it'd be reverted in seconds – but if you have something to say, post it here and I (or someone) will post it on your behalf. I assume even the "over my dead body" faction against you will recognise that you're in a unique position to comment on this one.

They don't need software. They have my word.

I'm not going to do the "Tell them I said this, tell them I said that" game. If they want my opinion, they can grant me access to that page. If not, no worries. Although... I already see several veiled and not-so-veiled insults being directed at me. They have it rigged, though, so that I may not respond.

That's really ingenious, if you think about it.
+Quote Post
Jon Awbrey

τὰ δέ μοι παθήματα μαθήματα γέγονε

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,619

QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 9th June 2009, 4:13pm) *

… has been opened by Rootology.

I'm guessing the whole exercise will be just about as productive of positive real-world results as Rootology's old WikiAbuseCom scam.

Jon (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/hrmph.gif)
+Quote Post
Hipocrite

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 9th June 2009, 8:13pm) *

You aren't an expert in the fields of PR or Ethics. You might be an expert in Military History, and possibly in Market Research, but neither of those have anything to do with PR.
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

Well, if it helps, I'd go there and point out that Greg deserves a hearing.
But if I did, I'd just cause trouble and be auto-banned....

because Shankbone is all over that discussion, and nobody has yet pointed out Shankers' many many COIs.
+Quote Post
anthony

Postmaster

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Tue 9th June 2009, 9:21pm) *

Well, if it helps, I'd go there and point out that Greg deserves a hearing.
But if I did, I'd just cause trouble and be auto-banned....

"Why is he community banned?"

"Because no one will unblock him."

"What happens if I unblock him."

"You'll be banned."

"Why will I be banned for unblocking him?"

"Because he's community banned."

+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

QUOTE(anthony @ Tue 9th June 2009, 2:26pm) *

"What happens if I unblock him."
"You'll be banned."
"Why will I be banned for unblocking him?"
"Because he's community banned."

Ding Ding Ding!!! Give the man a cigar!
+Quote Post
RMHED

Ãœber Member

Becoming a tad project space obsessed is Rootology, can't say I'm surprised though, after all he is a born again Wikipedian.
+Quote Post
Eva Destruction

Fat Cat

QUOTE(RMHED @ Tue 9th June 2009, 11:19pm) *

Becoming a tad project space obsessed is Rootology, can't say I'm surprised though, after all he is a born again Wikipedian.

In his defense, 100+ of those edits were to a single Arbcom case he was involved in (Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/A Man In Black/Workshop)
+Quote Post
sbrown

Group: Inactive

QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 9th June 2009, 9:31pm) *

I already see several veiled and not-so-veiled insults being directed at me. They have it rigged, though, so that I may not respond.

That's really ingenious, if you think about it.

Dont take it personally. That sort of thing happens on lots of sites to lots of people.
+Quote Post
thekohser

QUOTE(Hipocrite @ Tue 9th June 2009, 5:16pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Tue 9th June 2009, 8:13pm) *

You aren't an expert in the fields of PR or Ethics. You might be an expert in Military History, and possibly in Market Research, but neither of those have anything to do with PR.

You're betraying a fatal flaw of bias yourself, Hipocrite. Paid editing of GFDL content suitable for Wikipedia isn't always about public relations (PR). In fact, a good portion of the paid editing that I've ever done that has been published on Wikipedia was for clients who were seeking nothing more than a factual, encyclopedic documentation of their existence. Sometimes this was for legal reasons, other times to address the assumption that general inquiries about the company's history would be better handled on a publicly-maintained Wikipedia page than even by a buried "About Us" sub-page on the corporate web site. In these cases, it was not about "managing" the flow of information between the company and the public (which is the purpose of PR), but "ceding control" of information about the company to the public.

One article, in fact, I made sure to include an entire paragraph about the controversial social implications of the product, since that's what was frequently appearing in the news cycle at the time, and it would have inevitably been added by an opponent of the product, sooner or later. I was surprised, though, when Wikipediots like yourself managed, over time, to quietly excise that paragraph from the live article.

Please don't lecture me about public relations or ethics, until you've gotten that beam out of your eye. What are your credentials, Hipocrite? Who are you? What productive contributions have you made to your local community, to the economy, to society? You seem to know my background better than we know yours. Are you deliberately doing that to try to appear to have a position of superiority over those you look down upon? Why didn't you follow through, Hipocrite?
+Quote Post
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Hipocrite @ Tue 9th June 2009, 4:16pm) *

When did "ethics" even enter into this discussion? This is Wikipedia we're talking about, remember? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wacko.gif)

Besides, Market Research has lots to do with PR, if the PR is being done for an entity that's trying to sell something. Anybody with an ounce of knowledge of the subject knows that. Golly, could it possibly be that you don't actually care about reality or fact, and that you're just... trolling us? Surely this cannot be!
+Quote Post
thekohser

QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 10th June 2009, 12:35am) *

QUOTE(Hipocrite @ Tue 9th June 2009, 4:16pm) *

When did "ethics" even enter into this discussion? This is Wikipedia we're talking about, remember? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wacko.gif)

Besides, Market Research has lots to do with PR, if the PR is being done for an entity that's trying to sell something. Anybody with an ounce of knowledge of the subject knows that. Golly, could it possibly be that you don't actually care about reality or fact, and that you're just... trolling us? Surely this cannot be!

Yeah, it's kind of weird that I didn't even bother to dismiss Hipocrite's stupid claim that Market Research has nothing to do with PR, when I wrote a paper entitled:

Market Research for PR
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 9th June 2009, 9:35pm) *
Golly, could it possibly be that you don't actually care about reality or fact, and that you're just... trolling us? Surely this cannot be!

Hipocrite has trolled people on WR before.
Doing it to ColScott here right now....

You're the admin, you could ban Hipocrite.....
+Quote Post
Hipocrite

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 10th June 2009, 4:35am) *

Being an expert in Market Research does not make one an expert in Public Relations, the same way that being an expert in Financial Economics does not make one an expert in Sociology. One might be related to the other, but they're disparate diciplines.

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Wed 10th June 2009, 5:21am) *
You're the admin, you could ban Hipocrite....

I DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S SAYING! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

I guess it's goose gander equivalence here as well.
+Quote Post
thekohser

This comment by FayssalF is hilarious.

He advises readers to look at the Yahoo! Answer that was selected as "best answer" by the voters on that site.

Thing is, it got eleven votes as "best answer", when most of the best answers in the Wikipedia category are awarded with 2, 3, or 4 votes, typically. This particular answer was voted up by sockpuppets, because it was in the middle of my "war" with the Filipino Chess Boy, and he was very determined to make sure his answers were beating out mine (which I was socking up with 4-5 additional votes).

So, FayssalF is unwittingly holding up as evidence of "people's minds" the result of 2 or 3 users making themselves appear to be 11 users. GREAT EXAMPLE, FayssalF!

Greg

P.S. I love that Wikipedia allows this, too: "Greg Kohs was a bit of a dickhead, but only after he was shafted by Wikipedia." At least he couched it with "a bit".

This post has been edited by thekohser:
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

The RfC is a complete waste of time. And if you look to see who is weighing in with their votes, it is overwhelmingly made up of people who have never written a single article and/or never contribute to the significant improvement of Wikipedia's editorial content.

Believe me, it is very, very easy to spot which articles are the creation of paid writers. And the funny thing is, the paid writers almost never disguise their real life affiliation! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/fear.gif)
+Quote Post
thekohser

QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 10th June 2009, 9:53am) *

Believe me, it is very, very easy to spot which articles are the creation of paid writers. And the funny thing is, the paid writers almost never disguise their real life affiliation! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/fear.gif)

Can you spot any of the 12 or 13 paid articles that I've written?
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name

QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 10th June 2009, 9:55am) *

QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 10th June 2009, 9:53am) *

Can you spot any of the 12 or 13 paid articles that I've written?

Funny, I could ask you the same question! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Somey

QUOTE(Hipocrite @ Wed 10th June 2009, 8:22am) *
Being an expert in Market Research does not make one an expert in Public Relations, the same way that being an expert in Financial Economics does not make one an expert in Sociology. One might be related to the other, but they're disparate diciplines.

I'd say you're somewhat confused, though this statement of yours is slightly more reasonable at least. (OTOH, it's still not particularly relevant to what we're discussing...) Basically "Market Research" is an activity, "Public Relations" is an industry. Market Research takes place within the PR industry (or more accurately, the Advertising/PR industry); the difference between Market Research that takes place within the context of Product Development and that which takes place within the context of Advertising/PR is that the latter is usually placed in the hands of agencies, whereas the former is usually done internally, and often in secret. "Financial Economics" isn't really a subset of Sociology, IMO.

I DONT LIKE WHAT HE'S SAYING! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

We don't usually ban people for being wrong, unless they're doing it deliberately and maliciously. In your case I suspect there's a smidgen of that, but for the most part I think you just don't know what the hell you're talking about.
+Quote Post
thekohser

Jimbo has kicked it up a notch.

The battle over whether or not to allow paid editing on Wikipedia, two-and-a-half years after I made it famous, is now being fought tooth and nail. Jimmy Wales kicked it up a notch, declaring "policy" where he (probably) no longer holds the reputation capital to pull it off. The current box score:

Paid editing - 52
Jimmy Wales - 22.

In American football, that's a blowout, folks.

What I'm wondering -- where the heck are JzG, Calton, and Sam Blanning? We need those guys to get the fire REALLY HOT.

As for Jimbo's comment... I enjoy how in paragraph two he says, "I think the opening statement on this page is a red herring." Then in paragraph three he says, "Are we free and independent scribes doing our best to record all human knowledge? Or are we paid shills. I know what I choose."

Also, "Just imagine the disaster for our reputation."

Spoken like someone who knows intimately about disasters and reputations.

This post has been edited by thekohser:
+Quote Post
Jon Awbrey

τὰ δέ μοι παθήματα μαθήματα γέγονε

Member No.: 5,619

QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 10th June 2009, 10:40pm) *

QUOTE(Jimbo Wales @ 10 June 2009)

Are we free and independent scribes doing our best to record all human knowledge? Or are we paid shills. I know what I choose.

!

We know, too, Jimbo.
+Quote Post
thekohser

Oh, Jeez. Shut it down. It's over. Jimbo just got consecutive supports from:

SlimVirgin

Sam Blacketer

JoshuaZ

It's over, Root. You're done. You're finished. Wikipedia's three most respected authorities on ethical behavior and guarding against reputation disasters have weighed in -- one, two, three. You lost, man. Nice try.
+Quote Post
TungstenCarbide

Allegedly shot down by stray Ukrainian missile

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 2:40am) *
As for Jimbo's comment... I enjoy how in paragraph two he says, "I think the opening statement on this page is a red herring." Then in paragraph three he says, "Are we free and independent scribes doing our best to record all human knowledge? Or are we paid shills. I know what I choose."

Oh . My . God.

Jimbo's been suckleling at the teat for years now; from speaking fees to Russian massage parlors to Wikia to pussy.

"we"

This is the first I've heard of Jimbo being a humble scribe.
+Quote Post
Cock-up-over-conspiracy

Now censored by flckr.com and who else ... ???

Interesting ... the third person to become involved in this debate is the David 'Shankbone' Miller himself who we recently discussed receiving big hand outs, and multiple opportunities of professional advancement, care of the Israeli government.

Sadly, there are none of his pictures of pissing Zionist goats or engorged genitalia in this topic though. All the same, I am pretty sure that you could find perverts who would pay to have pictures of their genitals on a top ranking website like the Wikipedia.

Could I just flag up a little inequality and imbalance here, what he and they are, basically, say is

"we get paid to write, shoot sponsored photos, stretch the limits of what are 'facts' or what is 'PR' or not, use the Wikipedia for our own personal advancement ... the lowly serfs then have to pay with their time to police us for free and the unpaid janitors (admins) waste their time over the disputes that will arise".

Time is also money. Likewise, could someone also widen the discussion that not all "paid for" editing and POV creation is "paid for" per se ... palm greasing comes in many subtle forms as above; sponsorship, back scratching, blow jobs etc.
Users who endorse this summary:

rootology ©(T) 19:19, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
SarekOfVulcan (talk) 19:36, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
>David Shankbone 19:37, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Statement by David Shankbone

I have always supported paid editing if you can get that work. Unfortunately, in the past the person/people most associated with paid editing are unpleasant and disliked; thus, the issue has been paired with them.

It's time to review the idea outside of the past, and ask why our other policies and guidelines will not take care of perceived WP:COI issues. They would. Paid editing happens; only diligent review of material for NPOV, V and OR will circumvent problems with any of our material, paid or unpaid. -->David Shankbone 19:45, 9 June 2009 (UTC)

And surely spoken like a true whore ...
At the end of the day, our core policies are our core policies, and collusion--for whatever motivation--to circumvent our core policies is cause for sanctions. I think Root's main point with this RFC is that ...

money is no more odious an incentive than fandom, love, identification or ideology ... for writing about a subject.

-->David Shankbone 20:23, 9 June 2009 (UTC)

This post has been edited by Cock-up-over-conspiracy:
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(Cock-up-over-conspiracy @ Wed 10th June 2009, 9:25pm) *

And surely spoken like a true whore ...
At the end of the day, our core policies are our core policies, and collusion--for whatever motivation--to circumvent our core policies is cause for sanctions. I think Root's main point with this RFC is that ...

money is no more odious an incentive than fandom, love, identification or ideology ... for writing about a subject.

-->David Shankbone 20:23, 9 June 2009 (UTC)

Time for the Devil's Advocate bit. While I'm no fan of Shankbone or his work, I do happen to agree with his specific sentiment, above. Moreover, I see nothing wrong with "whores" (though it's a rather loaded word). Whores of various sorts can be (though are not always) refreshingly honest. There are far worse things than honest whores, and one of them is dishonest whores. Let COIs be declared and caveat emptor (or lector).

Furthermore, if somebody like Shankbone says that time is money, that doesn't mean it's not true.

(IMG:http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/Shrlocc/einstein.gif)
+Quote Post
Somey

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Wed 10th June 2009, 11:52pm) *
Time for the Devil's Advocate bit. While I'm no fan of Shankbone or his work, I do happen to agree with his specific sentiment...

But it's still self-serving, because of the classic Wikipedian conflation tactic. In fact, money really is a more odious incentive than love (I'm sure Greg would tell you the same thing), and probably more odious than fandom, though that depends on what the person is a fan of. It's significantly less odious than ideology, though that depends on where you're sitting ideologically. As for "identification," by that he presumably means that people who are "in the closet" in terms of sexual orientation should be forced out of the closet by people like Shankers himself, or at least that's what Shankers' past actions would tend to suggest. And money is far less odious an incentive than that, at least in my opinion.

Furthermore, if somebody like Shankbone says that time is money, that doesn't mean it's not true.

It's a "humanocentric" statement, though, which depends on an individual's time being such that a dollar amount can be assigned to it. This is essentially what Jimbo is afraid of, and indeed what he should be afraid of. If unpaid editors start having to work with editors who are being paid, they're going to start thinking that maybe voluntarism isn't all it's cracked up to be. In reality it has nothing to do with the integrity of the paid editors; rather it has everything to do with the simmering resentment of the unpaid ones, and the attrition that will probably result.

Remember, they could have allowed this years ago, and think of all the money they all could have made in the meantime. I'm thinking maybe hundreds of dollars! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/confused.gif)
+Quote Post
Guido den Broeder

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 4:40am) *

Ah, his 'advocate' rant again. The definition of advocate on Wikipedia seems to range from 'anyone who tries to balance a BLP article about a certain someone's friend or idol' to 'anyone who doesn't support the biased view of whoever owns the article'.

Now if I would be unblocked for a minute, I could point them to some obnoxious paid editors. O wait - I already did that, and nobody cared.

This post has been edited by Guido den Broeder:
+Quote Post
sbrown

Group: Inactive

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 3:50am) *

Jimbo just got consecutive supports from:

SlimVirgin

Sam Blacketer

JoshuaZ

Thats a remarkable coincidence. Obviously there completely independent since theres no way anyone so senior in WP would stoop to a behind the scenes canvas.
+Quote Post
carbuncle

Fat Cat

People pay me to research things and write reports. I also research things of my own interest in my spare time. Never the twain shall or should meet. Sam Blacketer (talk) 22:53, 10 June 2009 (UTC)

Um, is this the same Sam Blacketer recently embroiled in the "providing potted bios of UK politicians for money" among other scandals? Am I missing something? Again?
+Quote Post
thekohser

QUOTE(Somey @ Thu 11th June 2009, 1:35am) *

Remember, they could have allowed this years ago, and think of all the money they all could have made in the meantime. I'm thinking maybe hundreds of dollars! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/confused.gif)

Well, it's probably more like a couple thousand dollars... but, who's arguing?

As for the mind-set of a true, underground Wikipedia paid editor... let me give you the insight in my mind.

When I am under contract with a person or corporation to write an article about said person or corporation, I have very, very, very little interest in presenting an "advocacy" position on behalf of that entity. Rather, success is measured in durability within Wikipedia, so my highest priority is...

...wait for it... ...because this is important... ...many, many hours of learning have gone into this outcome, so you'd better appreciate it...

How do I write (and publish) this article in such a way that it passes WP:NPOV, WP:V, WP:RS, and all the other WP:things, while simultaneously NOT DRAWING THE ATTENTION OF THE HIVE?

Guess what? The articles that result are pretty bland, not puff pieces, quite encyclopedic, and (ever since I learned this technique) 100% durable within Wikipedia -- with surprisingly little follow-up maintenance, and likewise lasting appreciation of my clients.

That's why Jimmy Wales is such a one-dimensionally thinking man, that he feels the need to frame my work as "paid shill" and the like. In order to rally his equally one-dimensional followers, he has to demonize the paid editing effort, because it is potentially, in fact, so non-sinister in its undetectability. My paid content is virtually indistinguishable from the other crap on Wikipedia, except for the fact that, perhaps, it is of a higher encyclopedic and "neutral" quality.

So, thanks to Rootology, we've got our drama-of-the-week on Wikipedia, and I'm free to go back to paid editing that is undetectable and indistinguishable within the world's most irresponsible encyclopedia.
+Quote Post
carbuncle

Fat Cat

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 2:06pm) *

So, thanks to Rootology, we've got our drama-of-the-week on Wikipedia, and I'm free to go back to paid editing that is undetectable and indistinguishable within the world's most irresponsible encyclopedia.

Surely the world's most irresponsible encyclopedia is "The Home Encyclopedia of Fireworks and Incendiary Devices for Children"?
+Quote Post
Somey

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 9:06am) *
How do I write (and publish) this article in such a way that it passes WP:NPOV, WP:V, WP:RS, and all the other WP:things, while simultaneously NOT DRAWING THE ATTENTION OF THE HIVE?

Guess what? The articles that result are pretty bland, not puff pieces, quite encyclopedic, and (ever since I learned this technique) 100% durable within Wikipedia -- with surprisingly little follow-up maintenance, and likewise lasting appreciation of my clients.

Well, I would have pointed that out too, but I didn't want to give away any trade secrets! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)

But yes, I believe you're absolutely right - a "paid editor" is going to have a huge incentive to produce highly-finished articles on practically the initial (new-page) edit (so as to avoid attention from RC patrollers), keep his/her head down in general, and not get into serious arguments with anyone over anything, if at all possible. Whereas someone who's known to be getting paid who is also argumentative and "tendentious" probably isn't going to be getting paid for long, and should probably look for a new line of work.
+Quote Post
Guido den Broeder

Unless, of course, you get paid to write a biased article and to keep it biased with all your might.
+Quote Post
thekohser

Is this comment a joke?

I know in my soul that this project will flounder if we don't follow Jimbo's example of being free and independent scribes. Jimbo, let me know if you need anything; I'll be right here under the table. It's my honor and right to wash your articles while you receive sleep or other good and valuable consideration. --[[User talk:NE2|NE2]] 12:48, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
+Quote Post
The Wales Hunter

Hackenslasher

Paid editing de facto exists anyway.

Does anyone really think political aides, who are paid to aid their political masters, don't tweak Wikipedia for the benefit of their own party?
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name

QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 10th June 2009, 10:40pm) *

Also, "Just imagine the disaster for our reputation."

What reputation? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/bored.gif)
+Quote Post
Cedric

General Gato

Member No.: 1,116

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 9:46am) *

Is this comment a joke?

I know in my soul that this project will flounder if we don't follow Jimbo's example of being free and independent scribes. Jimbo, let me know if you need anything; I'll be right here under the table. It's my honor and right to wash your articles while you receive sleep or other good and valuable consideration. --[[User talk:NE2|NE2]] 12:48, 11 June 2009 (UTC)

Unfortunately, probably not. NE2 is a roadster, who are not known for their sense of humor (this is what passes for "humor" amongst roadsters).
+Quote Post
TungstenCarbide

Allegedly shot down by stray Ukrainian missile

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th June 2009, 2:46pm) *

Is this comment a joke?

Looks damn funny to me. Double entendres [sole] 'flounder', washing jimbo's [dirty laundry] articles. Not sure what 'under the table' is supposed to mean ...

This post has been edited by TungstenCarbide:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)