FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
so wuts going on on wikipedia today -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> so wuts going on on wikipedia today, i was reading AN/I today
Obesity

I taste as good as skinny feels.

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 6,909

hi stupidheads.

so i went on the "back office" of wikipedia for the first time in like a year last week (meaning the drama pages--AN/I AfD RfA and things liek this).

So as ruler of the Annex, here are my conclusions on your piddling website:

* Wikipedians are dumb, boring, humorless, didactic and pretentious... I mean I suppose they always have been, but these qualities overwhelm the wikrhetoric to a far greater degree than 2-4 years ago when I was a highly active editor. Technically, some of the editors are nice, I suppose... but it's a creepy, Stepford Wives kind of politeness (actually i don't know what the "Stepford WIves" are. is that like a movie or something about creepy people who are creepy and calm)

* Malleus is the archetypal Wikipedian bonerhead--belligerent, self-righteous, argumentative, cliquish and endlessly pleased with "content" contributions (if he's so into content u should get him to clean up the articlees on basketball players becos they r really crappy, then i will suck his cock). he's my new favorite guy. wut a douche. how does he not have heartburn and high blood pressure. I picture veins quivering and pulsing on his throbbing cock OOPS WUT DID I SAY, er, I mean forehead as he pounds his keys, screaming at the monitor and neglecting his wife and children. but that's just what i picture

*so basically the only people who act vaguely human on Wikipedia are the people (like Malleus)) who bully, beat their breast and scream at everyone (these, at least, is identifiably sentient behaviours)... everyone else is like a Podling drone. or they are... indefinitely blocked, like yours truly

* If you edit Wikipedia at, say, 4am Eastern Time as I have been, there is an ASTONISHING NUMBER of editors from India creating worthless and incomprehensible articles such that the new page patrollers can scarcely keep up with them. I, like, want to say something racist like our brown friens r ruining wikipedia for the whiet ppl, but i hate the whiet Wikipedians even more, becos they r so incredibly tiresome

*Rfa candidates now need something like TWENTY THOUSAND edits to have a chance to pass RfA. What kind of ppl other than PSYCHOTIC WIKIADDICTS have 20,000 edits. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 10,000 EDITS and i was on that website day and night for like 3 years, back when i was a loser and things like this

*there, are like, a lot of stub types. stub sorting is fun. LOL do u want to sort my stub LOLOLOLOL just kidding.

*Everybody likes me when I edit as The Fat Man Who Never came Back but everybody is mean to me when I try to start a new accont and edit and try to talk like a normal person. hmph. they hurt my feelings A LOT

*um let's see wut else... wikipedia isnt very interesting that is all i can think of. k thx
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TungstenCarbide

Allegedly shot down by stray Ukrainian missile

QUOTE(Obesity @ Wed 29th September 2010, 1:59am) *

hi stupidheads. "so wuts going on on wikipedia today"

your momma, that's wut.

so i went on the "back office" of wikipedia for the first time in like a year last week (meaning the drama pages--AN/I AfD RfA and things liek this).

* Wikipedians are dumb, boring, humorless, didactic and pretentious... I mean I suppose they always have been, but these qualities overwhelm the wikrhetoric to a far greater degree than 2-4 years ago when I was a highly active editor.

Back when Wikipedia started it was reasonable for an editor to expect quality systems to be developed and implemented, like a revision and release procedure. Without quality mechanisms, all articles are only as good as the last anonymous nutcase to edit it, and you will never entice experts to contribute in that atmosphere. Once it became became clear that a quality system and respectable leadership were not to be, serious editors left. Very few current editors are interested in creating an encyclopedia.

This post has been edited by TungstenCarbide:
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

(IMG:http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj408/kamaze144/puppets-laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Obesity

QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Tue 28th September 2010, 10:13pm) *

hi stupidheads. "so wuts going on on wikipedia today"

your momma, that's wut.

* Wikipedians are dumb, boring, humorless, didactic and pretentious... I mean I suppose they always have been, but these qualities overwhelm the wikrhetoric to a far greater degree than 2-4 years ago when I was a highly active editor.

Back when Wikipedia started it was reasonable for an editor to expect quality systems to be developed and implemented, like a revision and release procedure. Without quality mechanisms, all articles are only as good as the last anonymous nutcase to edit it, and you will never entice experts to contribute in that atmosphere. Once it became became clear that a quality system and respectable leadership were not to be, serious editors left. Very few current editors are interested in creating an encyclopedia.

but malleus is. he take it very serios and things like this.
+Quote Post
Jon Awbrey

τὰ δέ μοι παθήματα μαθήματα γέγονε

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5,619

QUOTE(Obesity @ Tue 28th September 2010, 9:59pm) *

hi stupidheads.

so i went on the "back office" of wikipedia for the first time in like a year last week (meaning the drama pages -- AN/I AfD RfA and things liek this).

* Wikipedians are dumb, boring, humorless, didactic and pretentious... I mean I suppose they always have been, but these qualities overwhelm the wikrhetoric to a far greater degree than 2-4 years ago when I was a highly active editor. Technically, some of the editors are nice, I suppose... but it's a creepy, Stepford Wives kind of politeness (actually i don't know what the "Stepford WIves" are. is that like a movie or something about creepy people who are creepy and calm)

* Malleus is the archetypal Wikipedian bonerhead--belligerent, self-righteous, argumentative, cliquish and endlessly pleased with "content" contributions (if he's so into content u should get him to clean up the articlees on basketball players becos they r really crappy, then i will suck his cock). he's my new favorite guy. wut a douche. how does he not have heartburn and high blood pressure. I picture veins quivering and pulsing on his throbbing cock OOPS WUT DID I SAY, er, I mean forehead as he pounds his keys, screaming at the monitor and neglecting his wife and children. but that's just what i picture

* so basically the only people who act vaguely human on Wikipedia are the people (like Malleus)) who bully, beat their breast and scream at everyone (these, at least, is identifiably sentient behaviours)... everyone else is like a Podling drone. or they are... indefinitely blocked, like yours truly

* If you edit Wikipedia at, say, 4am Eastern Time as I have been, there is an ASTONISHING NUMBER of editors from India creating worthless and incomprehensible articles such that the new page patrollers can scarcely keep up with them. I, like, want to say something racist like our brown friens r ruining wikipedia for the whiet ppl, but i hate the whiet Wikipedians even more, becos they r so incredibly tiresome

* Rfa candidates now need something like TWENTY THOUSAND edits to have a chance to pass RfA. What kind of ppl other than PSYCHOTIC WIKIADDICTS have 20,000 edits. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 10,000 EDITS and i was on that website day and night for like 3 years, back when i was a loser and things like this

* there, are like, a lot of stub types. stub sorting is fun. LOL do u want to sort my stub LOLOLOLOL just kidding.

* Everybody likes me when I edit as The Fat Man Who Never came Back but everybody is mean to me when I try to start a new accont and edit and try to talk like a normal person. hmph. they hurt my feelings A LOT

* um let's see wut else ... wikipedia isnt very interesting that is all i can think of. k thx

hay say hay2 to archy from alla us ...

but pls dont eat him ...

jon
+Quote Post
Obesity

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 28th September 2010, 10:22pm) *

hi stupidheads.

so i went on the "back office" of wikipedia for the first time in like a year last week (meaning the drama pages -- AN/I AfD RfA and things liek this).

* so basically the only people who act vaguely human on Wikipedia are the people (like Malleus)) who bully, beat their breast and scream at everyone (these, at least, is identifiably sentient behaviours)... everyone else is like a Podling drone. or they are... indefinitely blocked, like yours truly

* Rfa candidates now need something like TWENTY THOUSAND edits to have a chance to pass RfA. What kind of ppl other than PSYCHOTIC WIKIADDICTS have 20,000 edits. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 10,000 EDITS and i was on that website day and night for like 3 years, back when i was a loser and things like this

* there, are like, a lot of stub types. stub sorting is fun. LOL do u want to sort my stub LOLOLOLOL just kidding.

* Everybody likes me when I edit as The Fat Man Who Never came Back but everybody is mean to me when I try to start a new accont and edit and try to talk like a normal person. hmph. they hurt my feelings A LOT

* um let's see wut else ... wikipedia isnt very interesting that is all i can think of. k thx

but pls dont eat him ...

jon

if i had half a mind i would move your post to another thread and call it something really insulting like JOHN AUBREY IS DUMB. don't test me, because i am in charge of this forum, even if i don't know how to work the buttons
+Quote Post
Zoloft

May we all find solace in our dreams.

Member No.: 16,621

QUOTE(Obesity @ Tue 28th September 2010, 7:30pm) *

hi stupidheads.

but pls dont eat him ...

jon

if i had half a mind i would move your post to another thread and call it something really insulting like JOHN AUBREY IS DUMB. don't test me, because i am in charge of this forum, even if i don't know how to work the buttons

My GOD IT's fUll Of LOCATS! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wtf.gif)
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

Group: Contributors
From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 28th September 2010, 10:10pm) *

My GOD IT's fUll Of LOCATS! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wtf.gif)

Way too much texture. Them, not you.
+Quote Post
Emperor

Postmaster

*Rfa candidates now need something like TWENTY THOUSAND edits to have a chance to pass RfA. What kind of ppl other than PSYCHOTIC WIKIADDICTS have 20,000 edits. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 10,000 EDITS and i was on that website day and night for like 3 years, back when i was a loser and things like this

Yeah but those blocking menus are fun.
+Quote Post
Cock-up-over-conspiracy

Now censored by flckr.com and who else ... ???

Believe me they are tiresome. I did time with them on the cult topics.

45O years of passively resisting the Mogulithic Empire of Islam, with a pluralistic cultures, have given the Hindus unmatched skills of illogical argument ne'er tainted by the likes of Plutonic Absolutes. To have two or three or more contradicting truths, all existing in the same time and space, is entirely normal. As is corruption and working the system.

In other words, perfectly suited to Wikipedia. Madness, this way.

The answer to all our desires might just be arriving. Wikipedia's soon to be "East India Company", or "India Office" may well become their own undoing.

What is the point of ANI etc where, for all you know, you may well be arguing against four 15 year olds, an agoraphobic ADHD sufferer and some geek who has not slept for 36 hours toked off his head?

This post has been edited by Cock-up-over-conspiracy:
+Quote Post
Kelly Martin

Bring back the guttersnipes!

Member No.: 6,696

QUOTE(Cock-up-over-conspiracy @ Wed 29th September 2010, 12:10am) *
What is the point of ANI etc where, for all you know, you may well be arguing against four 15 years, an agoraphobic ADHD sufferer and some geek who has not slept for 36 hours toked off his head?
And that's on a good day.
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

QUOTE(Obesity @ Tue 28th September 2010, 7:30pm) *

Yes, please!!!!
+Quote Post
Jon Awbrey

QUOTE(Obesity @ Tue 28th September 2010, 10:30pm) *

hi stupidheads.

but pls dont eat him ...

jon

well, he may be dumb, but how many ppl have a bunch of holes named after them?

jon
+Quote Post
BelovedFox

I hope the irony of Obesity posting that Wikipedians are dumb and pretentious, while he uses phrases he doesn't understand and can't spell to save his life, isn't lost on others.
+Quote Post
Jon Awbrey

QUOTE(BelovedFox @ Wed 29th September 2010, 9:06am) *

I hope the irony of Obesity posting that Wikipedians are dumb and pretentious, while he uses phrases he doesn't understand and can't spell to save his life, isn't lost on others.

no, the irony appears to be lost on you alone ...

then again, it's probably our fault for not having a really good ironicon ...

jon (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
Obesity

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Wed 29th September 2010, 9:28am) *

Becos u say this thing now i liek John Aubrey and iwill not banish u from the annex and things like this.

R u the admin user:Fox on wikipedias?
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

QUOTE(Cock-up-over-conspiracy @ Wed 29th September 2010, 1:10am) *

What is the point of ANI etc where, for all you know, you may well be arguing against four 15 year olds, an agoraphobic ADHD sufferer and some geek who has not slept for 36 hours toked off his head?

Indeed. You could be submitting yourself to RfA, where you are at the mercy of 75 12-year-olds, two dozen sockpuppeteers, a half-dozen gin-soaked Englishmen who think they're witty, and a handful of malcontents who take pleasure in seeing other people suffer. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/ermm.gif)

QUOTE(Obesity @ Wed 29th September 2010, 9:43am) *

No, she is actually the inspiration for this song:

+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

Bad lip-syncing, worse hair.
+Quote Post
Lar

"His blandness goes to 11!"

Member No.: 4,290

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Wed 29th September 2010, 4:53pm) *

Bad lip-syncing, worse hair.

Stop talking about Obesity that way.
+Quote Post
BelovedFox

QUOTE(Obesity @ Wed 29th September 2010, 1:43pm) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Wed 29th September 2010, 9:28am) *

Becos u say this thing now i liek John Aubrey and iwill not banish u from the annex and things like this.

No, I'm not. My name here does directly relate to my name on Wikipedia in a pretty obvious way, but I wouldn't expect anyone here to be bothered figuring it out.

@Jon: Yes, the man who creates a sarcasm/irony transmitter for cyberspace is the next billionaire waiting in the wings...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)