FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The Herschelkrustofsky ban revisited -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> The Herschelkrustofsky ban revisited, SV and her posse at work
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

I am posting this in response to comments made by Hell Freezes Over in some recent threads.

9 days ago, this page at Wikipedia was deleted. Don't ask me why. It provided a useful chronology of how I was driven off the project. It included a description of my role in the Nobs01 and others arbcom case. I was the only respondent who was not named in the proposed findings of fact. If I had kept my mouth shut, nothing would have happened to me. Because I insisted on speaking out, asserting that the penalties doled out by the arbcom were inequitable (Cberlet was "cautioned," others who had committed comparable offenses were blocked or placed on probation,) I was place on indefinite probation. Fred Bauder justified this decision in the following way:
15) In view of the dissatisfaction expressed by Herschelkrustofsky with the decisions reached in this case, and the apparent lack of insight into any role his own behavior played in the creation and aggravation of the problems which gave rise to this case, he is placed indefinitely on Wikipedia:Probation.
Since this was a little too obvious, Raul654 covered the tracks with this edit.

This action set the stage for what followed. Slim and Will Beback began wikistalking me to various articles, accusing me of adding ideas which they alleged were similar to ideas advocated at one time or another by LaRouche (see Searching for LaRouche under the bed.) They were assisted by 172 (T-C-L-K-R-D) in setting a trap for me (into which I foolishly walked) at Synarchism (T-H-L-K-D). The article did not mention LaRouche, until 172 added a bunch of defamatory crap about LaRouche, which I should have ignored, because the article has probably been read by about six people. But, I removed it, and was charged with "editing a LaRouche-related article," in violation of probation. I protested that it was not a LaRouche-related article, and Slim's response was [paraphrase]"It is now."[/paraphrase]

Now, you can still read this page, some great stuff which I excerpted from the ANI board. The admin who deleted my user page missed it. Hurry! Also, as a sort of postscript, this one, extracted from User talk:SlimVirgin.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Hell Freezes Over

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 11th April 2009, 10:16pm) *

This action set the stage for what followed. Slim and Will Beback began wikistalking me to various articles, accusing me of adding ideas which they alleged were similar to ideas advocated at one time or another by LaRouche ...

Your opening a thread about your WP editing puts me in an awkward position. I'm able to show that you had a serious conflict of interest (not just as a LaRouche follower), and that you misled people about your sockpuppets, but doing that would require me to post material that leads to a name, home address, telephone number, and place of work. I'd be banned if I were to do that.

So let me simply ask you this instead. Do you believe Lyndon LaRouche is a reliable source (in Wikipedia terms or in any other)? Do you believe his views should be added to WP articles? Do you believe WP articles should be created about his real or proposed projects, when his publications are the only sources that mention them?
+Quote Post
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Hell Freezes Over @ Sat 11th April 2009, 9:58pm) *
Your opening a thread about your WP editing puts me in an awkward position. I'm able to show that you had a serious conflict of interest (not just as a LaRouche follower), and that you misled people about your sockpuppets, but doing that would require me to post material that leads to a name, home address, telephone number, and place of work. I'd be banned if I were to do that.

If you're defining "conflict of interest" as Wikipedia defines it, we already know all about that. HK has (obviously) made no secret about his political affiliations, and if you managed to find an article or photo or musical composition of his that appeared on some Larouche-related website or other publication, well, congratulations. But that doesn't mean he's being paid by them, or has a title, or anything like that. Larouche supporters are nothing if not generous when it comes to contributing content, after all. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/bored.gif)

Nobody here (well, hardly anybody) is particularly sanguine on the question of HK's ties to the Larouche Movement, but he's never threatened anyone here with even a whiff of sanction for disagreeing with him about any of that stuff. So, since he admits to it, and he's doing no harm here (or elsewhere, AFAIK, other than the occasional campaign contribution), what's the point of even bringing it up, other than to pursue your standard half-baked innuendo and conspiratorial hoo-ha campaign?

Long story short, this dog won't hunt either. I wouldn't want HK or his pals running my country, and neither should you, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have the same rights to express his opinions as anyone else.
+Quote Post
Hell Freezes Over

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 12th April 2009, 4:21am) *

QUOTE(Hell Freezes Over @ Sat 11th April 2009, 9:58pm) *

If you're defining "conflict of interest" as Wikipedia defines it, we already know all about that. HK has (obviously) made no secret about his political affiliations, and if you managed to find an article or photo or musical composition of his that appeared on some Larouche-related website or other publication, well, congratulations. But that doesn't mean he's being paid by them, or has a title, or anything like that. Larouche supporters are nothing if not generous when it comes to contributing content, after all. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/bored.gif)

Nobody here (well, hardly anybody) is particularly sanguine on the question of HK's ties to the Larouche Movement, but he's never threatened anyone here with even a whiff of sanction for disagreeing with him about any of that stuff. So, since he admits to it, and he's doing no harm here (or elsewhere, AFAIK, other than the occasional campaign contribution), what's the point of even bringing it up, other than to pursue your standard half-baked innuendo and conspiratorial hoo-ha campaign?

Long story short, this dog won't hunt either. I wouldn't want HK or his pals running my country, and neither should you, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have the same rights to express his opinions as anyone else.

Somey, I'm not talking about creating non-notable stuff, or POV stuff, or COI stuff.

I am talking about someone *inventing* things. Making them up. Even you who wants to defend HK can surely see that that is problematic. Not least because, if he can do it there, he can do it here.

If I'm wrong -- if this is just my "half-baked innuendo" -- I hope HK will explain what (and where) the Eurasian Land-Bridge is, and what Helga Zepp-LaRouche (of the [[Schiller Institute]], which HK is also involved with) is standing next to in that image.

The point of bringing it up, as you asked, is that HK started a thread about his ban, with that as the title. And so I am giving just one example of why the ban is justified.
+Quote Post
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Hell Freezes Over @ Sat 11th April 2009, 11:28pm) *
If I'm wrong -- if this is just my "half-baked innuendo" -- I hope HK will explain what (and where) the Eurasian Land-Bridge is, and what Helga Zepp-LaRouche (of the [[Schiller Institute]], which HK is also involved with) is standing next to in that image.

There's a whole butt-load of web pages on that Schiller Institute site about this so-called "landbridge" - it looks like they're trying to propose some sort of express rail-freight line from China to Europe, which (I'm guessing, though educatedly so) probably involves a lot of standardization of railroad gauges and various other unlikely things. The inscription on the monument is obviously photoshopped. Are you just wanting him to admit that? This is the Larouche Movement, SV - we should be glad they didn't put her in front of the First Manned Base on Mars.

The point of bringing it up, as you asked, is that HK started a thread about his ban, with that as the title. And so I am giving just one example of why the ban is justified.

Well, maybe it is. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/bored.gif)

In other words, you're saying this landbridge proposal is basically a scam to get people to donate money to the Larouche Movement, right? Why not just say so? He (assuming it really was HK) clearly didn't just "make it up" out of whole cloth, the way you'd make up an article on Kitten Huffing or something. It may be he's been deluded into thinking this landbridge thing is very, very real, or he may just be a tool of the Vast Larouche Conspiracy™, but that still doesn't mean your (and Wikipedia's) reaction was proportional to the offense.

In any event, this Larouche stuff is hardly a major focus of WR, though I will at least admit that if it weren't for HK and his experiences on WP, we probably wouldn't hear much (if anything) about it here at all.

So... happy?
+Quote Post
Kato

dhd

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 12th April 2009, 5:49am) *

In any event, this Larouche stuff is hardly a major focus of WR, though I will at least admit that if it weren't for HK and his experiences on WP, we probably wouldn't hear much (if anything) about it here at all.

Not necessarily so. The whole LaRouche vs anti-LaRouche thing was a farce that had spilled out all over Wikipedia. Wholly unrelated people were getting threatened by Wikipedia powerplayers as "LaRouchies" on a regular basis. People saw it with their own eyes and have not been swayed by Hersch at this site. It was outrageous, and one of my first posts at this site was to highlight one such offense.

In April, 2007, an editor went to SlimVirgin and Willbeback and wrote this about Mbhiii (T-C-L-K-R-D) :

QUOTE(User:172)
New LaRouche editor

This looks quite familar now. [10] Like the last HK sockpuppet blocked by SlimVirgin, HonourableSchoolboy, this account has been editing articles that appear in my recent contributions history or are linked to my userpage. Sigh. 172 | Talk 19:59, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
Thanks. Sadly, by now I can spot LaRouche propaganda from a mile away. 172 | Talk 20:23, 27 April 2007 (UTC)

The message to SlimVirgin has since been deleted. But the spirit of the message is typical. The accused had nothing to do with LaRouche, and his edits had nothing to do with LaRouche. Yet he was immediately attacked as a "New LaRouche" editor.

A group of editors, led by SlimVirgin, and accompanied by anti-LaRouche campaigners Chip Berlet and Dennis King (whose Conflicts Of Interest were never questioned) were allowed to treat Wikipedia like an anti-LaRouche version of the McCarthy witch-hunts. Thus creating massive bad feelings and subverting the whole culture of the place.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Herschelkrustofsky   The Herschelkrustofsky ban revisited  
Jon Awbrey   I am posting this in response to comments made by...  
CharlotteWebb   9 days ago, this page at Wikipedia was deleted. D...  
Heat   Of course he missed it. He wasn't born yet. ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='167623' da...  
Kato   Your opening a thread about your WP editing puts ...  
Hell Freezes Over   Shouldn't edits be judged on their merits? ...  
Kato   Very much so. What do you think about this articl...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167668' dat...  
Kato   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167668' da...  
Hell Freezes Over   I suppose other than putting the non-notable and...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Do you believe Lyndon LaRouche is a reliable sour...  
Hell Freezes Over   1. LaRouche's publications are reliable sour...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='167722' da...  
Hell Freezes Over   I believe his views on any topic should be subjec...  
Somey   Do you believe his own views ought to be added to ...  
Obesity   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167728' dat...  
CharlotteWebb   Here is the photo in question, which shows LaRouc...  
Mackan   [quote name='Mackan' post='167725' date='Sun 12th...  
Kato   The point of bringing it up, as you asked, is tha...  
Jon Awbrey   And so I am giving just one example of why the ba...  
Jon Awbrey   And so I am giving just one example of why the b...  
Hell Freezes Over   There's a whole butt-load of web pages on tha...  
Somey   I'm giving just *one* example. How much of thi...  
CharlotteWebb   Despite being asked many times by several editors...  
Jon Awbrey   The point of bringing it up, as you asked, is th...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Somey' post='167686' date='Sun 12th ...  
Hell Freezes Over   Like the last HK sockpuppet blocked by SlimVirgin...  
Kato   Kato, you need to stop posting here without check...  
Mackan   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he s...  
dtobias   Who escalates several reverts on a talk page by i...  
Jon Awbrey   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he ...  
The Adversary   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he ...  
Hell Freezes Over   As I have said before, I will respond to any evid...  
dtobias   *Third case (2005) involving HK here http://en.wi...  
Cla68   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167835' dat...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167835' da...  
dtobias   You don't even try to disguise the hypocrisy....  
Jon Awbrey   You don't even try to disguise the hypocrisy...  
dtobias   Psychological projection, anyone? Gadzooks...  
The Joy   [quote name='dtobias' post='167865' date='Sun 12...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167863' da...  
EricBarbour   You don't even try to disguise the hypocrisy....  
Cla68   Can you show me an edit from Cberlet that was alm...  
Shalom   RANDOM CRAP RANDOM CRAP RANDOM CRAP RANDOM CRAP RA...  
Somey   You all claim to care about BLP. Chip Berlet and t...  
Kato   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167863' dat...  
It's the blimp, Frank   The biography of Chip Berlet should be deleted. H...  
Hell Freezes Over   You all claim to care about BLP. Chip Berlet and ...  
Kato   I think you fundamentally misunderstand the prev...  
Herschelkrustofsky   It's very sad that he was given no support he...  
Kato   Chip Berlet was someone who wrote for at least one...  
Heat   Chip Berlet was someone who wrote for at least on...  
Herschelkrustofsky   I think Berlet is a Reliable Source on Larouche. ...  
Kato   I think Berlet is a Reliable Source on Larouche....  
Hell Freezes Over   I think Berlet is a Reliable Source on Larouche....  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='168053' da...  
Hell Freezes Over   Chip Berlet was someone who wrote for at least on...  
Heat   [quote name='Kato' post='168048' date='Mon 13th A...  
GlassBeadGame   [quote name='Kato' post='168048' date='Mon 13th ...  
Hell Freezes Over   Much worse than that. Once he set himself up as...  
GlassBeadGame   Much worse than that. Once he set himself up a...  
nobs   Slim: Let's cut to the quick (I just been info...  
EricBarbour   Let's not confuse the cause of anti-communism ...  
Somey   This is merely daytime entertainment, while she wa...  
Cla68   [quote name='GlassBeadGame' post='168062' date='M...  
It's the blimp, Frank   You never addressed my question from yesterday, w...  
Kato   [quote name='Kato' post='168048' date='Mon 13th A...  
the fieryangel   [quote name='Kato' post='168048' date='Mon 13th A...  
Jon Awbrey   Actually, I did come to this conclusion concernin...  
Somey   He did ask that it be deleted, but it was kept. Th...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168040' dat...  
Kato   I wonder how it would be possible to be a true ex...  
Somey   Telling of what? Sorry, that was just a knee-jerk ...  
Daniel Brandt   Anyway, I assume you're referring to [url=htt...  
Somey   He's a wannabe spy, or maybe a real one. I can...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Doug Birch, "Master of the Politics of Para...  
CharlotteWebb   Or, more generally: I wonder how it would be poss...  
Milton Roe   Or, more generally: I wonder how it would be pos...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='CharlotteWebb' post='168118' date='M...  
Milton Roe   This is one of those Deja Vu to the N-th Power pl...  
GlassBeadGame   ...settle in on the [size=3][color=red]SINGLE be...  
Heat   I wonder how it would be possible to be a true e...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [i]nobody likes Larouche, and Larouche doesn...  
Hell Freezes Over   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in ...  
Jon Awbrey   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168236' dat...  
Son of a Yeti   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in...  
Moulton   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in A...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Now in the late 1960s, there was a big change in...  
nobs   ...Nobs even implied Chip had some connection to ...  
dtobias   Mr. Hell Freezes Over That's Ms. Hell Freeze...  
Jon Awbrey   As I have said before, I will respond to any evi...  
Herschelkrustofsky   As I have said before, I will respond to any evi...  
CharlotteWebb   In the LaRouche II case, I freely admitted sharin...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='167835' dat...  
GlassBeadGame   You shared a computer with him at work, and you...  
Mackan   Do you think it was only you? They always did tha...  
The Adversary   [quote name='The Adversary' post='167754' date='S...  
Jon Awbrey   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he ...  
Lar   "SV wants a reevaluation of her conflicts o...  
Somey   Kato, you need to stop posting here without checki...  
Kato   This latest "enemy's enemy" meme i...  
Hell Freezes Over   This latest "enemy's enemy" meme is...  
The Joy   [quote name='Somey' post='167678' date='Sun 12th ...  
Hell Freezes Over   I Googled "Eurasian Land Bridge" and fo...  
The Joy   [quote name='The Joy' post='167690' date='Sun 12t...  
Jon Awbrey   When Jon says there are no Wikipedia policies, I ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   I notice that Pro-LaRouche editors [url=http://en...  
Hell Freezes Over   SV's reaction to Dking's excesses was to ...  
CharlotteWebb   My best guess is that continued exposure to the da...  
dtobias   and the Beatles, generals of a literal "Brit...  
LessHorrid vanU   and the Beatles, generals of a literal "Bri...  
Sarcasticidealist   Luckily the Americans responded with the clean cut...  
dtobias   this dog won't hunt either I don't thin...  
GlassBeadGame   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='167623' da...  
Jon Awbrey   I have about as much interest in Lyndon LaRouche a...  
dtobias   ...Lex Luthor... The Earth-2 Golden Age version...  
Jon Awbrey   … Lex Luthor … The Earth-2 Golden ...  
EricBarbour   This is pointless. And pathetic. She's playin...  
Bottled_Spider   This is pointless. And pathetic. She's playin...  
Heat   Now this isn't fair. Hell promised to answer m...  
Somey   Now this isn't fair. Hell promised to answer m...  
The Adversary   I wouldn't defend HK's editing, since he ...  
Heat   What I don't understand HK is why, given the n...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Your logic is plausible, but your conclusions are ...  
Jon Awbrey   Your logic is plausible, but your conclusions are...  
Somey   Quite so. However, I must correct my earlier post ...  
Kato   Quite so. However, I must correct my earlier post...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Somey' post='167935' date='Mon 13th ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Revisiting all this history has made me nostalgic....  
Rhindle   Ok, let's see if I have this straight. HK: La...  
Kato   Cberlet is praised by "the Cabal" for k...  
Herschelkrustofsky   HK, at worst, wants LaRouche-related subjects to ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   To be fair, Cberlet didn't control the article...  
Random832   Cberlet didn't control the articles in questio...  
Milton Roe   Cberlet didn't control the articles in questi...  
Somey   I believe it has been mentioned that the fastest w...  
Cla68   [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vi...  
Lar   I guess you've confirmed that you have a pers...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Somey' post='168100' date='Tue 14th ...  
CharlotteWebb   All this talk of cocaine, gays, and baseball bats ...  
the fieryangel   Yes, that edit summary was a BLP violation, thoug...  
Hell Freezes Over   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168243' dat...  
Heat   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168243' da...  
the fieryangel   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168262' dat...  
Sarcasticidealist   "NPOV" is supposed to include all positi...  
the fieryangel   [quote name='the fieryangel' post='168268' date='...  
Sarcasticidealist   So, I believe that my description fits into the sp...  
the fieryangel   [quote name='the fieryangel' post='168270' date='...  
Sarcasticidealist   except in the article about the "Theory that ...  
Hell Freezes Over   I really fail to see how LaRouche publications an...  
the fieryangel   We can only include e.g. women in lists of oper...  
Hell Freezes Over   Well, people have written about it, but the info...  
the fieryangel   I don't know enough to be able to answer, exc...  
Jon Awbrey   I'll say it for you: this article is misleadi...  
Newyorkbrad   except in the article about the "Theory that...  
dtobias   [quote name='the fieryangel' post='168280' date='...  
Hell Freezes Over   "NPOV" is supposed to include all posit...  
Hell Freezes Over   The question is would Britannica allow someone wh...  
Heat   The question is would Britannica allow someone w...  
Jon Awbrey   the Beetles were some kind of front for British i...  
Heat   Britannica doesn't have detailed articles on...  
nobs   By neutral, all we mean is that we publish the vi...  
GlassBeadGame   "We have another purpose in fighting AIDS,...  
Kelly Martin   I guess you've confirmed that you have a perso...  
Jon Awbrey   Of all the Whopping Idiocies in Wikiputia one of t...  
Sarcasticidealist   Of all the Whopping Idiocies in Wikiputia one of t...  
Jon Awbrey   Of all the Whopping Idiocies in Wikiputia one of...  
Kato   The main things I'm getting from this thread a...  
Cla68   The main things I'm getting from this thread ...  
Hell Freezes Over   We're starting to go off on a tangent about ...  
dtobias   You seem to reach decisions based entirely on whe...  
Hell Freezes Over   You seem to reach decisions based entirely on whet...  
Kato   That's right, I don't, and there's an ...  
Hell Freezes Over   And you didn't think people would have a probl...  
Lar   [quote name='Kato' post='168338' date='Wed 15th Ap...  
Kato   And you didn't think people would have a probl...  
Hell Freezes Over   According to Wikipedia's great proclamations,...  
Heat   I have issues with single-purpose accounts who tu...  
Jon Awbrey   I have issues with single-purpose accounts who tu...  
Herschelkrustofsky   2. Admin tools were used on those articles by adm...  
Heat   [quote name='Kato' post='168350' date='Wed 15th A...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Hell Freezes Over' post='168354' dat...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote name='Heat' post='168490' date='Wed 15th A...  
Heat   [quote name='dtobias' post='168332' date='Wed 15th...  
Kato   But with LaRouche, you want the experts topic-ban...  
Random832   But with LaRouche, you want the experts topic-bann...  
Cla68   But with LaRouche, you want the experts topic-ban...  
Heat   [quote name='Random832' post='168346' date='Wed 1...  
Jon Awbrey   Slim has been very critical of Checkuser abuse bu...  
Herschelkrustofsky   I'd say that the next step is, how can Wikip...  
Cla68   I'd say that the next step is, how can Wiki...  
dtobias   I don't think Jayjg has ever edited them -- h...  
Jon Awbrey   I don't think Jayjg has ever edited them ââ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet webs...  
EricBarbour   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet webs...  
GlassBeadGame   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet web...  
Jon Awbrey   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet we...  
Hell Freezes Over   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet web...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Please note that Ms. Hell is using the Berlet we...  
Herschelkrustofsky   I posted that for the benefit of my esteemed colle...  
Moulton   She's quite good at pushing your angry buttons...  
Jon Awbrey   So here comes Hell Freezes Over, acting like every...  
The Joy   2. Admin tools were used on those articles by admi...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote=Hell Freezes Over]2. Admin tools were used...  
Newyorkbrad   Technically, the rules permit involved admins to ...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='168416' da...  
Newyorkbrad   [quote name='Herschelkrustofsky' post='168416' d...  
Heat   [quote name='Jon Awbrey' post='168443' date='Wed ...  
Newyorkbrad   [quote name='Jon Awbrey' post='168443' date='Wed...  
Noroton   Because decoding many of Jon's other posts re...  
dtobias   Because decoding many of Jon's other posts re...  
Heat   Because decoding many of Jon's other posts r...  
The Joy   Through me you pass into the city of woe: Through...  
dtobias   Dante's Inferno: Canto III I'm in Dan T...  
Herschelkrustofsky   By remarkable coincidence, SV is doing a reprise o...  
CharlotteWebb   But, like... I thought Baykal was too deep to buil...  
Cla68   By remarkable coincidence, SV is doing a reprise ...  
CharlotteWebb   Hmm... somehow I doubt he is in a position to gra...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Anyway, SV and Will really don't seem to like...  
Cla68   [quote name='Cla68' post='179629' date='Sun 21st ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   What's the correct name for LaRouche's br...  
CharlotteWebb   Who is NE2? [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index....  
Cla68   [quote name='Cla68' post='179665' date='Sun 21st ...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Here's a link to a relatively detailed map, th...  
Kato   Here's a link to a relatively detailed map, t...  
Somey   Not me, Hersch. That was Somey who likely knows mo...  
Herschelkrustofsky   [quote name='Kato' post='179698' date='Sun 21st J...  
Random832   So, your argument is that this photo, from the LaR...  
CharlotteWebb   SlimVirgin & Co. probably want folks to belie...  
Achromatic   Here's a link to a relatively detailed map, t...  
GlassBeadGame   I just don't get it. The largest engineering ...  
CharlotteWebb   National Geographic did one of their neat graphic...  
GlassBeadGame   I mean unless all the wine-drinkers live in coa...  
Herschelkrustofsky   Container ships seem like a much better way to li...  
gomi   [Moderator's note: the wine-realted posts have...  
dogbiscuit   Hersch, I'd be more convinced of your "n...  
It's the blimp, Frank   Hersch, I'd be more convinced of your ...  
dogbiscuit   Hersch, I'd be more convinced of your ...  
Random832   But also the backgrounds don't match -- the bi...  
dogbiscuit   [quote name='It's the blimp, Frank' post='179...  
It's the blimp, Frank   I dunno. My hypothesis could be wrong. Or maybe in...  
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)