FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
List of films portraying paedophilia or sexual abuse of minors -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This subforum is for critical evaluation of Wikipedia articles. However, to reduce topic-bloat, please make note of exceptionally poor stubs, lists, and other less attention-worthy material in the Miscellaneous Grab Bag thread. Also, please be aware that agents of the Wikimedia Foundation might use your evaluations to improve the articles in question.

Useful Links: Featured Article CandidatesFeatured Article ReviewArticles for DeletionDeletion Review

> List of films portraying paedophilia or sexual abuse of minors, ... Haiduc has competition
Cock-up-over-conspiracy

Now censored by flckr.com and who else ... ???

Group: Regulars

Elsewhere we discuss the work of Haiduc.

From another piece of his handiwork ... List of films depicting pederasty it appears Haiduc has competition from one Tony Sandel, author of List of films portraying paedophilia or sexual abuse of minors. One of the many contortions the authors perform to re-title the topic included JzG. Tony is also behind the very encyclopediac List of books portraying paedophilia or sexual abuse of minors.

Sandel is the author of many of "List of ... " to do with sex abuse of children, pedophilia; songs, movies, books etc. The Wikipedia is an instant encyclopediac guidebook to anyone interested in the perversion.

Again, watch for all the topic renaming going on. Haiduc pops up as do a few other known suspects.

Its weird ... even 5 years after my first involvement with the Pee-dia, I have no idea all of this was going on and that its form was exactly the same as all the old agendas grinding away day in day out. How much time and energy has been wasted on this crap?

As far back as 2005, Mistress Selina Kyle pulled Haiduc up for being in the "Childlove movement" pointing out that sex with "boys as young as 12 which is obviously blatant pedophilia" and points out Haiduc's removal of Pedophilia from the Pederastry topic as being "irrelevant".

Nor did I ever know about Childlove movement, Pedophilia advocacy or Pro-pedophile activism being euphemistically renamed and moved to "Age of consent reform". Check history for renames.

This post has been edited by Cock-up-over-conspiracy:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Cock-up-over-conspiracy   List of films portraying paedophilia or sexual abuse of minors  
the fieryangel   As far back as 2005, [wp]Mistress Selina Kyle pul...  
Doc glasgow   [[Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of films po...  
Cock-up-over-conspiracy   So what is Will Beback doing in there protecting t...  
the fieryangel   Looking at one of the companion articles to this m...  
the fieryangel   This is going to be impossible to clean up. I ho...  
Alison   Looking at one of the companion articles to this ...  
wikieyeay   It's rather odd to call yourself 'Tony San...  
Alison   It's rather odd to call yourself 'Tony Sa...  
Doc glasgow   List of works for the theatre portraying paedophil...  
Doc glasgow   Lindsay Ashford (activist) I'm also wondering...  
EricBarbour   [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Ashford...  
The Joy   Lindsay Ashford (activist) I'm also wonderin...  
EricBarbour   Isn't it funny, how WR threads keep talking ab...  
Cock-up-over-conspiracy   I think it is interesting to question even the tit...  
Alison   Some of the material is over very anti- but it ap...  
Cock-up-over-conspiracy   I'm in a quandary over all that. Let a pro-ped...  
the fieryangel   [quote name='Alison' post='220218' date='Mon 8th ...  
the fieryangel   While we're on the subject, until quite recent...  
Cock-up-over-conspiracy   While we're on the subject, until quite recen...  
the fieryangel   Off of the talk page of "list of books portra...  
the fieryangel   This last bit was so over the top that it deserved...  
wikieyeay   While we're on the subject, until quite recen...  
EricBarbour   Fastifex eventually left, I daresay other evidence...  
Doc glasgow   Well, let's test Wikipedia's determination...  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)