The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where art thou, victim of censorship?
Retrospect
post Sun 5th August 2012, 5:55pm
Post #21

Londoner born and bred

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 71,989

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 4th August 2012, 4:47pm) *

Why is it that you are using an obvious sock account/lurker account? Perhaps your other account was banned, and for an obvious reason. It would explain the bitterness.

Hey, you're as good at sockhunting as you are at everything else! laugh.gif Who'd have thought it?

No bitterness, just annoyance that there's a wanker wandering around the site.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Mon 6th August 2012, 12:39pm
Post #22

Fat Cat

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Sun 5th August 2012, 1:55pm) *
just annoyance that there's a wanker wandering around the site.

Perhaps you should wander elsewhere, then?
+Quote Post
Retrospect
post Mon 6th August 2012, 5:18pm
Post #23

Londoner born and bred

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 6th August 2012, 1:39pm) *

Hey, are you always this original? laugh.gif
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 3rd September 2012, 9:24pm
Post #24

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Member No.: 9,640

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Mon 6th August 2012, 12:18pm) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 6th August 2012, 1:39pm) *

Hey, are you always this original? laugh.gif

Mr Tarc Meridian is just a bitter little man, drunk with the power that Wiki juice gives him. If I was the operators of this board, I would ban him, because he contributes nothing but to cyber-stalk me.

+Quote Post
Michaeldsuarez
post Mon 3rd September 2012, 11:10pm
Post #25

Über Member

Member No.: 24,428

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 5:24pm) *
Mr Tarc Meridian is just a bitter little man, drunk with the power that Wiki juice gives him. If I was the operators of this board, I would ban him, because he contributes nothing but to cyber-stalk me.

http://www.wikipedia-watch.org/tarc.html

I see that you received some aid from Mr. Brandt.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 3rd September 2012, 11:53pm
Post #26

QUOTE(Michaeldsuarez @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 6:10pm) *

Thank you my friend....
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Tue 4th September 2012, 1:14am
Post #27

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 7:53pm) *

Thank you my friend....

Too funny, esp to see Suarez be Brandt's errand boy across the internets.

Got some bad news for you though, JoJo; as I posted over on the "Other Forum", it is fake. Danny does not want to find out what'll happen if the misidentified person there ever sees that page, though.

+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Tue 4th September 2012, 5:57am
Post #28

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 8:14pm) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 3rd September 2012, 7:53pm) *

Thank you my friend....

Too funny, esp to see Suarez be Brandt's errand boy across the internets.

Got some bad news for you though, JoJo; as I posted over on the "Other Forum", it is fake. Danny does not want to find out what'll happen if the misidentified person there ever sees that page, though.

Me tool... I got bad news for you... You are registered with my local police dept as a Cyber-bully.
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Tue 4th September 2012, 5:58pm
Post #29

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 4th September 2012, 1:57am) *
Me tool... I got bad news for you... You are registered with my local police dept as a Cyber-bully.

Again, if you're using the name on that page, you're barking up the wrong tree. Second, if you're going to lie at least do it intelligently; there's no such thing as a "cyber-bully registry", at your or anyone else's police station.

Even if someday in the future such a thing comes about, I'm pretty sure there'd be this little thing called "due process" that'd be followed first. What kind of sucker would believe that anyone can just walk into a police station, hand them a bunch of computer printouts and think that puts someone on a magic list?

Think, JoJo. You're not terribly creative or clever when you try to venture beyond your "jumbo juice" shtick.

This post has been edited by Tarc: Tue 4th September 2012, 5:59pm
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Thu 6th September 2012, 6:56am
Post #30

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 4th September 2012, 12:58pm) *

Again, if you're using the name on that page, you're barking up the wrong tree. Second, if you're going to lie at least do it intelligently; there's no such thing as a "cyber-bully registry", at your or anyone else's police station.

Even if someday in the future such a thing comes about, I'm pretty sure there'd be this little thing called "due process" that'd be followed first. What kind of sucker would believe that anyone can just walk into a police station, hand them a bunch of computer printouts and think that puts someone on a magic list?

Think, JoJo. You're not terribly creative or clever when you try to venture beyond your "jumbo juice" shtick.

You think so...in "El-a NOY" were I live, you may have a problem You should stay away from me now...

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Thu 6th September 2012, 7:05am
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Thu 6th September 2012, 2:35pm
Post #31

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Thu 6th September 2012, 2:56am) *

You think so...in "El-a NOY" were I live, you may have a problem You should stay away from me now...

So:

Cyberstalking

720 ILCS 5/12-7.5. Cyberstalking. 2001.

(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she, knowingly and without lawful justification, on at least 2 separate occasions, harasses another person through the use of electronic communication and:

(1) at any time transmits a threat of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint and the threat is directed towards that person or a family member of that person, or

(2) places that person or a family member of that person in reasonable apprehension of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint.

(b) As used in this Section:

"Harass" means to engage in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that alarms, torments, or terrorizes that person.

"Electronic communication" means any transfer of signs, signals, writings, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electronmagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system. "Electronic communication" includes transmissions by a computer through the Internet to another computer.

© Sentence. Cyberstalking is a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent conviction for cyberstalking is a Class 3 felony.

My intent has never been to "alarms, torments, or terrorize". This is what I told Brandt last night; we're adults who simply do not like each other, engaged in an argument. I make no threats of bodily harm (as I believe you have done to me and to Gothean), no threats to visit your place of business or home. I have never engaged with you beyond the confines of the Wikipedia Review and the Wikipedia. We're both on an internet forum, not following each other anywhere.

You have no valid claim to make of "harassment", and denigrate those who actually do.

Seriously, JoJo...man up.

This post has been edited by Tarc: Thu 6th September 2012, 2:40pm
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Fri 7th September 2012, 1:04am
Post #32

QUOTE(Tarc @ Thu 6th September 2012, 9:35am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Thu 6th September 2012, 2:56am) *

So:

Cyberstalking

720 ILCS 5/12-7.5. Cyberstalking. 2001.

(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she, knowingly and without lawful justification, on at least 2 separate occasions, harasses another person through the use of electronic communication and:

(1) at any time transmits a threat of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint and the threat is directed towards that person or a family member of that person, or

(2) places that person or a family member of that person in reasonable apprehension of immediate or future bodily harm, sexual assault, confinement, or restraint.

(b) As used in this Section:

"Harass" means to engage in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that alarms, torments, or terrorizes that person.

"Electronic communication" means any transfer of signs, signals, writings, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electronmagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system. "Electronic communication" includes transmissions by a computer through the Internet to another computer.

© Sentence. Cyberstalking is a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent conviction for cyberstalking is a Class 3 felony.

My intent has never been to "alarms, torments, or terrorize". This is what I told Brandt last night; we're adults who simply do not like each other, engaged in an argument. I make no threats of bodily harm (as I believe you have done to me and to Gothean), no threats to visit your place of business or home. I have never engaged with you beyond the confines of the Wikipedia Review and the Wikipedia. We're both on an internet forum, not following each other anywhere.

You have no valid claim to make of "harassment", and denigrate those who actually do.

Seriously, JoJo...man up.

More for the evidence file....
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Fri 7th September 2012, 2:22am
Post #33

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

/facepalm

Actually, I missed my palm and hit the desk.
+Quote Post
Ottava
post Fri 7th September 2012, 3:47am
Post #34

Über Pokemon

Member No.: 7,328

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Tarc @ Thu 6th September 2012, 10:22pm) *

/facepalm

The brain damage would explain why this thread is still being posted in. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Fri 7th September 2012, 7:55am
Post #35

QUOTE(Ottava @ Thu 6th September 2012, 10:47pm) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Thu 6th September 2012, 10:22pm) *

/facepalm

The brain damage would explain why this thread is still being posted in. tongue.gif

I seen this once in a bar room bathroom...

Those who write on bathroom walls
Roll their shit in to little balls.

Those who read these words of wit.
Eat those little balls of shit....

So to those like TArc..go eat shit and die.

+Quote Post
Viridae
post Wed 19th December 2012, 11:56pm
Post #36

Fat Cat

Member No.: 1,498

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

I had forgotten how funny VoC is.
+Quote Post
Retrospect
post Thu 20th December 2012, 12:33pm
Post #37

Londoner born and bred

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Viridae @ Wed 19th December 2012, 11:56pm) *

I had forgotten how funny VoC is.

Yes, this site is bags of fun.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th 8 17, 3:55am