FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Legoland Miniland Washington DC -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This subforum is for critical evaluation of Wikipedia articles. However, to reduce topic-bloat, please make note of exceptionally poor stubs, lists, and other less attention-worthy material in the Miscellaneous Grab Bag thread. Also, please be aware that agents of the Wikimedia Foundation might use your evaluations to improve the articles in question.

Useful Links: Featured Article CandidatesFeatured Article ReviewArticles for DeletionDeletion Review

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legoland Miniland Washington DC, You know this is not going to be deleted
papaya

Group: Contributors

Legoland Miniland Washington DC is up for deletion, but really, I don't know why they bothered.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(papaya @ Fri 23rd November 2012, 11:39am) *

Legoland Miniland Washington DC is up for deletion, but really, I don't know why they bothered.

That is pretty cool. I don't know about it being encyclopedic. I bet Lar will defend it.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

Member No.: 71,989

QUOTE(Ottava @ Fri 23rd November 2012, 4:42pm) *

That is pretty cool. I don't know about it being encyclopedic. I bet Lar will defend it.

Hey, I'll bet you a thoiusand quid he doesn't. If you had the reading comprehension of a ruddy 12 year old you'd know he's quit Wikipedia and hasn't made an edit there in about eighteen months.

This post has been edited by Retrospect:
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Fri 23rd November 2012, 3:23pm) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Fri 23rd November 2012, 4:42pm) *

Hey, I'll bet you a thoiusand quid he doesn't. If you had the reading comprehension of a ruddy 12 year old you'd know he's quit Wikipedia and hasn't made an edit there in about eighteen months.

And Raul left with more of a huff. Raul is back. Your point is? I'm sure Raul was using a secondary name as is Lar now.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 24th November 2012, 12:50am) *

And Raul left with more of a huff. Raul is back. Your point is? I'm sure Raul was using a secondary name as is Lar now.

Hey, Lar's honest and a gentleman. He'd no more use a secondary name than you'd admit to being wrong. So will you take the bet?
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Sat 24th November 2012, 3:20am) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 24th November 2012, 12:50am) *

Hey, Lar's honest and a gentleman. He'd no more use a secondary name than you'd admit to being wrong. So will you take the bet?

For someone who "joined in December 2011" after Lar mostly vanished from this place, you sure do have a lot of positive things to say about someone who no one ever had anything positive to say about.

And you claim you aren't a sock. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 24th November 2012, 5:10pm) *

For someone who "joined in December 2011" after Lar mostly vanished from this place, you sure do have a lot of positive things to say about someone who no one ever had anything positive to say about.

So, for anyone who doubts that Ottava is a total fuckwit, he's kindly provided proof. Do you honestly think that people have only interacted with Lar on this site? I've dealt with him for bloody years on Wikipedia and elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Sun 25th November 2012, 5:19am) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 24th November 2012, 5:10pm) *

So, for anyone who doubts that Ottava is a total fuckwit, he's kindly provided proof. Do you honestly think that people have only interacted with Lar on this site? I've dealt with him for bloody years on Wikipedia and elsewhere.

Really? On what screen name? Because all of the independent people with long track records of not being your socks have all pretty much agreed that you are on a short list of sock masters. None of them have had interactions with Lar. It is yet another one of your making crap up to troll statements.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 25th November 2012, 10:57am) *

Really? On what screen name? Because all of the independent people with long track records of not being your socks have all pretty much agreed that you are on a short list of sock masters. None of them have had interactions with Lar. It is yet another one of your making crap up to troll statements.

Who's said any such thing other than you? Ruddy links or shut up.

And who are these mysterious people with long track records who haven't interacted with Lar?
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Sun 25th November 2012, 1:50pm) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 25th November 2012, 10:57am) *

Who's said any such thing other than you? Ruddy links or shut up.

And who are these mysterious people with long track records who haven't interacted with Lar?

You haven't interacted with Lar. Either you provide your name that you interacted with him or you are talking out of your ass. You were required to provide info, not I. You failed because you are trolling.
+Quote Post
Jay

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 25th November 2012, 7:44pm) *

You haven't interacted with Lar. Either you provide your name that you interacted with him or you are talking out of your ass. You were required to provide info, not I. You failed because you are trolling.

Now, now, Ottava, this is over the top, even for you, which is saying something. You have alleged that Retrospect has been accused here of being a sock, which is of course not true. Now you are asking him to reveal his WP user name, which is totally against custom and practice on this site.

Why are you allowed to make the most outrageous false claims and to refuse to provide evidence when your claims are challenged, and yet Retrospect is required to provide info which is totally against custom and practice on this site?
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Jay @ Mon 26th November 2012, 7:38am) *

Now, now, Ottava, this is over the top, even for you, which is saying something. You have alleged that Retrospect has been accused here of being a sock, which is of course not true. Now you are asking him to reveal his WP user name, which is totally against custom and practice on this site.

Really? How do you know what is "against custom and practice on this site"? See, this is exactly why you are his sock. And The Joy has already made it clear that people have always suspected Retrospect to be a sock. I believe he is Vigilant, others believe he is Poetlister. Your rabid defense of him verifies that you are his sock as I stated before.
+Quote Post
Jay

QUOTE(Ottava @ Mon 26th November 2012, 4:10pm) *

Really? How do you know what is "against custom and practice on this site"? See, this is exactly why you are his sock.

See, this is exactly why everybody else on this site regards you as a troll. I have been on this site, on and off, for over three years. Unlike you, I read things carefully.
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Jay @ Tue 27th November 2012, 7:35am) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Mon 26th November 2012, 4:10pm) *

Really? How do you know what is "against custom and practice on this site"? See, this is exactly why you are his sock.

See, this is exactly why everybody else on this site regards you as a troll. I have been on this site, on and off, for over three years. Unlike you, I read things carefully.

No one else but the socks have ever called me a troll. You don't read things carefully. It has already been pointed out how many errors your post contain, and those errors are beneficial only to one individual. You show classic socking. No wonder I have PMs saying that you are Poetlister.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 27th November 2012, 3:03pm) *

No one else but the socks have ever called me a troll.

Yes, you're bloody right. Anyone who calls you a troll, you call a sock. You can't lose.

Of course, it doesn't matter, because nobody gives shit what you think. Nobody else has called me a sock, and I can't see that anyone's ever called Jay one, either.
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Tue 27th November 2012, 3:20pm) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 27th November 2012, 3:03pm) *

No one else but the socks have ever called me a troll.

Yes, you're bloody right. Anyone who calls you a troll, you call a sock. You can't lose.

Of course, it doesn't matter, because nobody gives shit what you think. Nobody else has called me a sock, and I can't see that anyone's ever called Jay one, either.

The Joy accused you of being a sock. You are a bad liar.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 27th November 2012, 8:23pm) *

Get your fucking eyesight checked. He said Vigilant was a sock, which of course he is.

Anyway, even if you couldn't understand that, The Joy is referring to someone from London. Are you now saying I'm from England? Then you'd have to admit you were a total bloody fool when you said I wasn't!

This post has been edited by Retrospect:
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Tue 27th November 2012, 3:30pm) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Tue 27th November 2012, 8:23pm) *

Get your fucking eyesight checked. He said Vigilant was a sock, which of course he is.

Anyway, even if you couldn't understand that, The Joy is referring to someone from London. Are you now saying I'm from England? Then you'd have to admit you were a total bloody fool when you said I wasn't!

I accuse you of being a sock and The Joy says the other site agreed.

Funny how you accuse me of not reading yet you always lie about even the more easy to check things.

The Joy says you are Poetlister. I say you are Vigilant. Poetlister has IPs from across the UK. Vigilant has access to IPs from across the UK. Poetlister has normal British hours. You have fake British hours while my edit habits in the past 2 weeks have been done to show what regular British hours would look like (just to mock you). I know far more about the UK than you ever will. I am far more British than your fakeness.

Hence why my claim about who you is your puppet master has more evidence than The Joy et al's belief. Regardless, you are a puppet of a nasty individual.
+Quote Post
Retrospect

Londoner born and bred

QUOTE(Ottava @ Wed 28th November 2012, 3:11pm) *

Which other bloody site? Wikipedia? I've never been accused of being a sock there. And there are no other sites where I use the name Retrospect! The Joy's supposed claims rest on me being in London. Yet you say I'm not ruddy British! Make up your substitute for a mind!
IPs from across the UK. ... I know far more about the UK than you ever will.

How come then that you don't know that most UK IPs aren't geolocatable? You couldn't ever know if someone has IPs from across the UK or only ones from Manchester.
Regardless, you are a puppet of a nasty individual.

Changing your apology for a mind again! First you say I'm a sock of Vigilant, now I'm a puppet of a nasty individual. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Tarc

Fat Cat

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Thu 29th November 2012, 7:31am) *

And there are no other sites where I use the name Retrospect!

Really? So when I go to "the other Wikipedia criticism website", click the now-banned "Retrospect" account and see posts like;

Is that the reason you never had time to bloody moderate properly? You were too busy crushing ruddy eggshells?

Come off it. It was all over the bloody Internet. Kept out of the papers, maybe, but any fuckwit who knows how to Google could have found it.

Typical bloody yank-centric viewpoint.

Public schools like Eton are in the private sector. State schools are in the public sector.

"Gibraltarian nationalist" is "Gib-speak for "anti-Spanish" Another bloody foreigner who doesn't understand the issues. You can't live in Gibraltar and not be bloody anti-Spanish.

The Daily Mail is the housemag of the ruddy rabid right. (Not Tea Party right, hardly anybody here is that batshit insane, but pretty far gone.)

Gerrard never put his money where his mouth was. How could he? He always has his ruddy foot stuffed in it.

You claim that is not you?

197: total posts
73: posts containing "bloody"
23: posts containing "ruddy"
7: both

This post has been edited by Tarc:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)