FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Sam Blacketer -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Sam Blacketer
Rating  5
tarantino

the Dude abides

Group: Regulars

Are there any of you Wikipedians out there who have met the most secretive of the current arbs, Sam?

It's probable that he's using a pseudonym. Though he used to sign his emails "Sam Blacketer London E15", all the phone books and people directories I checked show no instances of that name anywhere in the UK. Additionally he is the only one out the 13 who does not have either the CU or oversight tools and has not verified his identity with the WMF. I thought there was a requirement that you must be at least 18 to be an arb. How has he proven this?

This post has been edited by tarantino:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Daniel Brandt

Postmaster

Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has been on an earlier version of hivemind for years, definitely one and the same as Sam Blacketer, who resigned this month from the EAC (evil arbitration committee)? And he's also aka "Fys"? If so, then his mugshot belongs on the main hivemind page as a former arbitrator, and I'll be happy to add him there.
+Quote Post
tarantino

the Dude abides

QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Tue 26th May 2009, 2:49am) *

Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has been on an earlier version of hivemind for years, definitely one and the same as Sam Blacketer, who resigned this month from the EAC (evil arbitration committee)? And he's also aka "Fys"? If so, then his mugshot belongs on the main hivemind page as a former arbitrator, and I'll be happy to add him there.

There is no doubt, he's admitted it and Avraham confirms User:Sam Blacketer = User:DavidBoothroyd.

Among the hand-wringing going on at Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration_Committee/Noticeboard is a notice that Sam will be making a statement tomorrow.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(tarantino @ Mon 25th May 2009, 8:57pm) *

QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Tue 26th May 2009, 2:49am) *

There is no doubt, he's admitted it and Avraham confirms User:Sam Blacketer = User:DavidBoothroyd.

Among the hand-wringing going on at Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration_Committee/Noticeboard is a notice that Sam will be making a statement tomorrow.

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif)

I don't know what possible hand-wringing could be going on. It's all non-controversial. That's what Jehochman said in his deletion edit summary May 23 for the David Boothroyd BLP talk page, which would have been the place where all the deletion arguments for it would have been, the first time it was RfD'd:

20:47, 23 May 2009 Jehochman (talk | contribs) deleted "Talk:David Boothroyd" ‎ (G6: Housekeeping and routine (non-controversial) cleanup)

See: Housekeeping. Routine. Non-controversial cleanup. Nothing to see here, folks. Move on.

Actually, theres's an old version of the talk page in the Wayback machine.

{{Notable Wikipedian|Dbiv}} {{oldvfdfull|votepage=David Boothroyd|result='''keep'''|date=2005-08-08}}

== Rewrite == For the reasons given in the VFD discussion, this article requires a complete rewrite, ''citing reliable sources''. As it stands, this entire article only has ''the subject's own autobiography'' as its source. Uncle G 10:55:38, 2005-08-09 (UTC)

:If it would assist I can offer directions to suitable reliable external sources where you can confirm the information. Actually I suspect that quite a few biographies in very reputable reference books come originally from their subjects: I certainly know of one false claim in the Oxford_DNB which came from its subject, who was a friend. David | Talk 11:49, 9 August 2005 (UTC)

==Sources==

* Full name, date and place of birth: My birth certificate has this on it. Full name is also confirmed by my matriculation records at Cambridge (see below).

* Educational history: My Friends Reunited entry shows the schools I went to. See also ''King's 1991'', the yearbook of King's School Macclesfield, at page 26 for my class photo, and page 28 where you can see me in the (aborted) attempt at a full school photograph. For my position at Cambridge see the List of Members - any edition from that of 31 December 1991 includes me with the eventual line "BOOTHROYD David CTH ''BA 94 MA 98''".

* Labour Party membership: The item which proves this is my first annual membership card showing it expires in 1990, and it has the same membership number as my current membership. I can fish out minutes from the Congleton Branch from 1989 showing me on the attendance list if anyone needs them.

* Working for John Battle: There is a briefing on the government's science budget which I co-authored with John Battle somewhere.

* Private Sector political researcher: Lots to prove this. I worked for Parliamentary Monitoring Services. Check the title page of the PMS Parliamentary Companion, a quarterly, and my name appears on it somewhere from 1995 to 2001. I also edited the second edition of the PMS Guide to Pressure Groups. The company is also named in my biography on my political parties book.

* Work for Ian Lucas: See the register of interests of Members' secretaries and research assistants published by Parliament - it shows I had a pass from 2002.

* Book publication: Well, it has an ISBN. * Councillor: See 'London Borough Council Election Results' 1998 page 183 for an unsuccessful attempt and 2002 page 176 for success. See also Westminster Council's website.

* Current job: with Indigo Public Affairs Ltd.

Hope this helps. David | Talk 21:03, 14 August 2005 (UTC)

== Possible conflict of interest ==

It is unclear from the oage when he joined Indigo and whether he is still a councillor. I think this is a very important point considering his 'vociferous' campaign in an area in which he is now employed. :This is none of your business. Evidence that someone may have a POV outside Wikipedia is never evidence of POV editing on Wikipedia and everyone edits as an individual. Besides which, there's no conflict of interest involving Indigo which isn't mentioned once on Wikipedia. You're trying to slip a personal attack in under a very thin disguise. David | Talk 10:51, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

I was simply trying to ascertain whether you were employed by Indigo at the same time as campainging on a planning matter, and whether you were a councillor when you campaigned on that issue. It is a perfectly sensible question. Also Indigo is mentioned on the wikipedia entry about you. I was simply trying to clear up an unclear point Dolive21 11:05, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

:For your information, as an employee I am bound by the APPC code which prohibits a political consultant who is a councillor from working on any account involving the council of which they are a member. As a councillor I am bound by the Code of Conduct which prohibits me from participating in any council decision in which I have a prejudicial interest. I am therefore conflicted out on both sides. Indigo has no current clients in Westminster anyway. This has absolutely nothing to do with my Wikipedia editing. If I have been involved in a conflict of interest then it's a matter either for the APPC or for the Standards Board, not for someone who wants to jump up and make a personal attack on Wikipedia. Please try better next time. David | Talk 11:10, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

Thank you for clarifying those points. I asked for the sake of clarity. I am, for the record, at this time satisfied that you have not acted in an improper way. I state this for clarity, and so any one viewing this at a later date can be completely clear that I do not believe that you acted improperly. This was never intended as a personal attack. I have just one more point I would ike clarified. Were you campaigning as a councillor or as a professional in the feild when you campaigned on the issue of the rainbow flag. Dolive21 11:34, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

:That was as a local authority councillor. Other than buying things at their shop (a personal and non-prejudicial interest which I declared) I had no contact with Prowler until after the committee. After the committee voted to refuse their application I was acting as a councillor in campaigning for a change of policy by the council, in the interests of the people of Westminster. David | Talk 11:40, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

I would like to thank you once again for being so helpful. As to your standard of conduct you have acted much better than some mayors (St. albans for example).

Theres' an old version of Dbiv's userpage too, back when they allowed you to have userboxes like "This user is homosexual". Do they still do that? Goodness.
+Quote Post
Sarcasticidealist

Head exploded.

Member No.: 4,536

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 26th May 2009, 1:19am) *
I don't know what possible hand-wringing could be going on. It's all non-controversial. That's what Jehochman said in his deletion edit summary May 23 for the David Boothroyd BLP talk page, which would have been the place where all the deletion arguments for it would have been, the first time it was RfD'd:
Er, no, the deletion arguments from the first time it was AFDed would be found here. The speedy deletion of the talk page as non-controversial, once the article was deleted, was entirely appropriate, though it probably should have been tagged as a G6 rather than a G8.

You can take issue with the A7 deletion of the article itself, which was probably pretty borderline. But there's no attempt whatsoever to hide deletion arguments, which are all still undeleted.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(Sarcasticidealist @ Mon 25th May 2009, 9:30pm) *

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 26th May 2009, 1:19am) *
Er, no, the deletion arguments from the first time it was AFDed would be found here. The speedy deletion of the talk page as non-controversial, once the article was deleted, was entirely appropriate, though it probably should have been tagged as a G6 rather than a G8.

You can take issue with the A7 deletion of the article itself, which was probably pretty borderline. But there's no attempt whatsoever to hide deletion arguments, which are all still undeleted.

Ah. Well, I wonder what there was to see. The old Dbiv talk pages have all kinds of abuse of admin powers by Dbiv in revert wars: Heres a good section with all the old themes we're all too familiar with on WR and it all happened at the end of 2005!

QUOTE(Dbiv/Boothroyd TALK page 2005)

==3RR==

You have also broken the spirit of 3RR and blatantly abused your admin powers by reverting to your preferred POV version with your revert button. Please do not preach to me or pontificate with your sermons. --84.64.102.234 12:24, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:The rollback function is no different to editing a previous version of the page. What I have done is perfectly acceptable. Do not revert George_Galloway again. David | Talk 12:25, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::I will revert as I see fit. I am an editor, just as you are. We both have equal rights here. Have fun editing Councellor. --84.64.102.234 12:28, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:Thanks for your nice message (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/wink.gif) :You are abusing your powers again. This is a content dispute that you are engaged in, not vandalism, not disruption, not any other violation of policy. You have violated 3RR yourself, yet you have the gall to threaten to block an IP address who is in disagreement with your content. This is about the content and quality of an article, do not block those you are in disagreement with, and do not violate 3RR. As an Admin, you should know that in your sleep. --84.68.83.110 12:57, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::WP:IAR. David | Talk 13:02, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:::The Admins fallback response to abuse of power. (Ref Lord_Acton) - I rest my case. --84.68.83.110 13:06, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::::What it means is that the rules are only there to facilitate the writing of an encyclopaedia. To the extent that they start acting against that goal, they must be forgotten. Your attempt to remove sourced and highly relevant information from George_Galloway is not acting in the interests of writing a better encyclopaedia. You need to learn how to co-operate with other editors. David | Talk 13:13, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

I respectfully disagree with you. I am attempting to write an encyclopaedia as well, as you are. We have a disagreement about content, and your content was not "sourced and highly relevant", it was your POV. I disagreed with that and it was within the boundaries of the WP policy that I could edit that material.I can co-operate with anyone, as long as the terms of that co-operation are equal - in other words you do not resort to your blocking powers just because you have them and disagree with a contributor. That is exactly what you have just done. --84.68.83.110 13:23, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:Your assertion that my version is POV is ludicrous. The analysis of Respect's general election performance is from the Nuffield study in their introduction. The placing in the 1986 NEC ballot is a fact based on the election results. The vote of no confidence from the CLP is a fact. The rest of the edit is likewise entirely factual. Your blanket reverting was disruptive and resulted in you being blocked. You have never argued for your edits, just reverted. David | Talk 17:43, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::The Nuffield Study might be factual, but is irrelevant to this article. You are pushing your POV. It only appeared after my revert of your earlier intervention - something I have equal authority to do as you. Your blanket counter reverting was disruptive and disappointing behaviour from an "admin". You then cunningly added small edits plus your reverts to avoid 3RR - much more disappointing. You are "gaming the system", contrary to policy. Your block of whatever IP it was is also contrary to policy. Please explain and justify the reasons for the block. This is a content dispute, you are an involved "admin", you should not be blocking. You have violated 3RR several times. You have attempted to avoid this by "gaming the system". You have abused your "powers". You have attempted to invoke WP:IAR when challenged - what a joke. This is about the content of the article - I will be reviewing shortly. --84.66.251.169 18:05, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:::I await the occasion when you enter into discussion about the edits, as it is now nearly 8 hours since they were made. But please do not try to pretend that all the anon IPs in the 84.6*.*.* range are not the same person. Disingenuousness only works if it is plausible. David | Talk 18:13, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::::I have discussed the edits, it is you that has not. I have never claimed to be anyone else, my edits will support that. As I said before, I have no control over my IP, it seems to change randomly. The only disingenuity here is on your part. --84.66.251.169 18:22, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:::::You have never discussed the substance of the edits. Meanwhile why not try getting an account instead of being an anon? David | Talk 18:23, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

::::::You have also studiously avoided answering my questions, like a true politician. --84.66.251.169 18:24, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:::::::I refer you to WP:NPA, which you have actually broken several times, often in edit summaries. You haven't actually asked me any questions, which is why I have not answered them. I have no desire to continue this conversation anyway since it doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere. David | Talk 18:33, 27 November 2005 (UTC) Please stop quoting policy to me that I have not broken - (please provide diffs to prove otherwise). I have not violated WP:NPA or any other policy. You, however, have violated several policies, 3RR and blocking amongst them in pursuit of your POV. For an "admin" that is pretty poor form. You ask me ''Why not get an account?'' I have observed this snakepit from the outside for long enough thanks. Some key words spring to mind: *Power *Corruption *Control *Vanity *Cliques *Cabal *Dictatorship *Madness I have no desire to fall into the pit and be poisoned. Best wishes. --84.66.251.169 18:46, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

:My first question was ''Please explain and justify the reasons for the block'' (see earlier) --84.66.251.169 18:49, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

You continue to abuse your "admin" powers by blocking someone you are in a content dispute with. Please stop. Please provide evidence of my violation of WP:NPA - you cannot. Please provide evidence of any other alleged transgressions against policy - you cannot. Please provide justification for your block of whatever Ip I had last time - you cannot. Please behave like a normal person and stop this ridiculous agenda. Best wishes again. --84.68.167.228 19:28, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

==Truce==

This is ridiculous, let's call a halt. Let the record stand and we can thrash things out on the proper channels. --84.68.167.228 19:39, 27 November 2005 (UTC)

== Featured article for December 25th ==

I noticed you have listed yourself in Category:Atheist_Wikipedians. That said, you will probably be interested in my suggested featured article for December 25th: Omnipotence_paradox. The other suggestion being supported by others for that date is Christmas, although Raul654 has historically been against featuring articles on the same day as their anniversary/holiday. — BRIAN0918 • 2005-11-28 08:12

== Conflict of interest == Could you please clarify whether you are currently a councillor, and at what point you were aproached by or approached indigo public affairs.

:None of your business. David | Talk 10:52, 29 November 2005 (UTC) [ (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/tongue.gif) added by Milton ]

== One simple question == Are you aware of the Wikipedia:Three-revert_rule? AlistairMcMillan 01:03, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

:Nevermind, looking at your talk page I see you are. AlistairMcMillan 01:04, 2 December 2005 (UTC) You've been blocked for 24 hours for breaking the three revert rule on {{Article|George Galloway}}. * 1st revert: 21:34, 1 December 2005 * 2nd revert: 22:32, 1 December 2005 * 3rd revert: 00:36, 2 December 2005 * 4th revert: 00:52, 2 December 2005 AlistairMcMillan 01:17, 2 December 2005 (UTC) :* 1st revert: 10:21, 27 November 2005 :* 2nd revert: 22:16, 27 November 2005 :* 3rd revert: 22:27, 27 November 2005 :* 4th revert: 22:46, 27 November 2005 :* 5th revert: 22:55, 27 November 2005 : Do you have any respect for the rules here? AlistairMcMillan 05:04, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

::Per WP:IAR I have more respect for the facts and for fair articles than for the rules. You appear to have broken one by blocking someone you were involved in a dispute with, which is a misuse of admin privileges. You've also made a personal attack. In any case if you wanted to know what community consensus is on George_Galloway, why not file an RFC in the politics section? David | Talk 09:20, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

:::Clearly no repect for the rules, I just wasted time posting this on WP:AN/3RR (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/unhappy.gif)

:::I see you beat me to it Alistair. David, you blocked me a few days ago while you were in dispute with me. Your pontification is a tad rich. --84.68.228.215 09:23, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

::::I blocked you for disruptive editing and after warning you. Neither applies in this case, and as I have just verified, I did not actually break the 3RR because the third and fourth 'reverts' were not reverting to the same version. David | Talk 09:27, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

:::::Wikilawyering, hiding behind WP:IAR when necessary and lobbing in a spurious mini edit whilst reverting to avoid 3RR are disappointing behaviour for an Admin. The "disruptive editing" you refer to is just a widely used Admin ploy to win disputes, I see it all the time. And please, do not try to classify this as a "personal attack", another typical Admin tactic, because there is nothing personal in these observations. It is endemic amongst Admins on this endeavour. WP:TINC --84.67.198.173 09:40, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

:::Consensus on George Galloway is quite clear. Please point to any other editor on the Talk page who supports your insistence that Saddam needs to be mentioned in the first paragraph of George Galloway. As far as I can see, you are in favour and DanielM, JamesMLane, GrahamN, Fergie and myself all oppose it. 1 to 5 seems pretty damn clear to me. AlistairMcMillan 09:28, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

::::Don't forget me (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif) which makes it 1 to 6. No idea why my IP keeps switching and, no, I will not get an account - see my comments on the snakepit above. --84.67.198.173 09:38, 2 December 2005 (UTC)

I dunno who 84.67.198.173 was, but I hope they started over, too. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Sarcasticidealist

Head exploded.

Member No.: 4,536

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 26th May 2009, 1:50am) *
Ah. Well, I wonder what there was to see.
Nothing earth-shattering. Most of the discussion comes from some I.P.s saying that it's a non-notable vanity piece, with the subject responding that he didn't write it (which appears to be true) and that he in fact nominated it for deletion (which is indisputably true). There is also some discussion around sourcing. In April 2007, some trolling seems to have been deleted, and there's also some discussion on the talk page about that. The deletion of the talk page was clearly not designed to hide anything; it was the natural and policy-required result of the article itself being deleted.

(Incidentally, to judge by his comments on this page, Jehochman doesn't appear to be a friend of Sam's. You can accuse him of adopting a different A7 standard for Wikipedians with BLPs than for other articles - I'm not especially familiar with Jehochman's record with A7s, so I have no idea of that charge would be fair - but any such discrepency does not seem to be motivated by any kind of alliance with Sam.)
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

QUOTE(Sarcasticidealist @ Mon 25th May 2009, 10:04pm) *
(Incidentally, to judge by his comments on this page, Jehochman doesn't appear to be a friend of Sam's. You can accuse him of adopting a different A7 standard for Wikipedians with BLPs than for other articles - I'm not especially familiar with Jehochman's record with A7s, so I have no idea of that charge would be fair - but any such discrepency does not seem to be motivated by any kind of alliance with Sam.)
Fine, but I'd still like to know why this was done (oddly enough) on May 23,
right in the middle of the controversy over Boothroyd's past activities.
Probably more likely worded to offer a wiff of an apology and that he's been a "good" boy and deserves a second chance, but will accept the arbcoms decision anyway. We probably won't be seeing much of him anytime soon given he holds public office and the damage this may or may not cause if word gets out.
Well, there's nothing stopping anyone from telling the British tabloids about this........ (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/evilgrin.gif)

(Tempted to use his official photo as an avatar. God, do I ever suck.)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
tarantino   Sam Blacketer  
One   No, it seems that verification was not formalized ...  
tarantino   I dunno. I'm just tired of outing. How is t...  
Knight   I don't think that http://meta.wikimedia.org/w...  
One   I don't think that [url=http://meta.wikimedia...  
Proabivouac   Perhaps someone should ask Sam on his talkpage to...  
Moulton   The record suggests that trusting the Foundation t...  
Proabivouac   Incidentally, is this really important? I don...  
thekohser   I dunno. I'm just tired of outing. I'm ...  
Kato   [quote name='One' post='141163' date='Tue 11th No...  
One   I'd be more annoyed that a prominent supporte...  
Lar   [quote name='Kato' post='174269' date='Fri 22nd M...  
zvook   Heh. Of course due to aggressive cultural imperi...  
Random832   Incidentally, is this really important? His name ...  
Shalom   Tarantino: It must have taken you at least an hour...  
Eva Destruction   FWIW, English phone books aren't a reliable so...  
Alex   It does seem a little strange that in December 200...  
tarantino   And Sam Blacketer almost certainly is a pseudonym...  
tarantino   And Sam Blacketer almost certainly is a pseudony...  
Alex   I revisited this a few days ago, and I've fig...  
Milton Roe   I revisited this a few days ago, and I've fi...  
Kato   [quote name='tarantino' post='141270' date='Thu 1...  
Milton Roe   So Sam Blacketer was that Dbiv guy from a few year...  
zvook   I revisited this a few days ago, and I've fi...  
tarantino   How did you link Fys with Sam Blacketer? Was it j...  
CharlotteWebb   http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg231/sonitnar...  
Son of a Yeti   Not sure I've seen anyone with such a regular...  
One   [quote name='tarantino' post='174771' date='Mon 2...  
tarantino   This looks interesting. What software do you use ...  
One   Looks like somebody's got a little bit too m...  
zvook   Something I found on WP. I don't want to say...  
RMHED   [quote name='zvook' post='174766' date='Mon 25th ...  
The Joy   [quote name='zvook' post='174766' date='Mon 25th...  
RMHED   [quote name='RMHED' post='174776' date='Mon 25th ...  
UseOnceAndDestroy   Yes it is "just a website", albeit one t...  
RMHED   Yes it is "just a website", albeit one ...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='zvook' post='174766' date='Mon 25th ...  
LessHorrid vanU   [quote name='zvook' post='174766' date='Mon 25th...  
RMHED   [quote name='tarantino' post='174771' date='Mon ...  
CharlotteWebb   So we have a UK Wikipedian, with what can be cons...  
CharlotteWebb   [quote name='tarantino' post='141270' date='Thu 1...  
RMHED   [quote name='tarantino' post='141270' date='Thu ...  
CharlotteWebb   Wonder if anyone is concerned that Sam, er... Dave...  
The Joy   Should we call a spade a spade? :grin: Or am I ...  
tarantino   Should we call a spade a spade? :grin: Or am I...  
Alex   He's now identified. Not that that means much ...  
the fieryangel   He's now identified. Not that that means much...  
trenton   it's kinda funny looking at that page. What ki...  
CrazyGameOfPoker   it's kinda funny looking at that page. What k...  
Random832   Nearly impossible given that the data the guy keep...  
trenton   [quote name='trenton' post='174414' date='Fri 22n...  
MZMcBride   Are there any of you Wikipedians out there who ha...  
CrazyGameOfPoker   [quote name='tarantino' post='141162' date='Tue 1...  
MZMcBride   [quote name='tarantino' post='141162' date='Tue ...  
tarantino   Resignation  
RMHED   Is this Sam?  
zvook   [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boothroyd...  
CharlotteWebb   Entries like this become confusing when a user is...  
Somey   Seems to be. Okay, so... Someone, possibly Mr. Boo...  
MBisanz   ...do we know if he still wants the BLP article d...  
RMHED   [quote name='Somey' post='174551' date='Sat 23rd ...  
UseOnceAndDestroy   http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=......  
MBisanz   [quote name='zvook' post='174545' date='Sat 23rd ...  
zvook   [quote name='zvook' post='174545' date='Sat 23rd...  
CharlotteWebb   [quote name='zvook' post='174545' date='Sat 23rd ...  
cyofee   Good work, tarantino. There's an Indian sayin...  
RMHED   Yes lucky old David Boothroyd AKA as Wikipedia Use...  
One   Yes lucky old David Boothroyd AKA as Wikipedia Us...  
Milton Roe   Yes lucky old David Boothroyd AKA as Wikipedia Us...  
MBisanz   For example: User:Fys doesn't exactly say ...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Milton Roe' post='174574' date='Sat ...  
Alex   WP, you make me puke. :sick: :yak: If that...  
Milton Roe   WP, you make me puke. :sick: :yak: If that...  
WikiWatch   WP, you make me puke. :sick: :yak: If that...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Alex' post='174593' date='Sun 24th M...  
EricBarbour   Yes lucky old David Boothroyd AKA as Wikipedia Use...  
tarantino   IIRC Dominic edited the bio around the same time t...  
MBisanz   IIRC Dominic edited the bio around the same time ...  
jayvdb   [quote name='tarantino' post='174575' date='Sat 2...  
Alex   Wow... is all I can say. He sure fooled us. Thankf...  
Kevin   Wow... is all I can say. He sure fooled us. Thank...  
Alex   Wow... is all I can say. He sure fooled us. Than...  
thekohser   Wow... is all I can say. He sure fooled us. Thank...  
trenton   Ha. Like this kangaroo court needed any more credi...  
The Adversary   Back to "Sam_Blacketer": With hindsight ...  
Malleus   Back to "Sam_Blacketer": With hindsight...  
Ahypori   [quote name='The Adversary' post='174596' date='S...  
Malleus   Sam voted against the desysopping of Aitias, henc...  
Milton Roe   Sam voted against the desysopping of Aitias, hen...  
Viridae   Hmmm it seems i blocked the guy way back in feb 20...  
thekohser   Last night, I sent the following to the WikiEN-l m...  
Milton Roe   Don't worry, I sent an even more inflammatory...  
LessHorrid vanU   Last night, I sent the following to the WikiEN-l ...  
Milton Roe   That is what I would do, anyway. I think the door...  
georgeieboy   This is what wikipedia is all about. Falsehood and...  
sbrown   I do support Greg whos been treated very badly by ...  
thekohser   Yahoo! Answers joins the censorship squad:  
GlassBeadGame   It never ceases to amaze me the rancor Wikipedian ...  
Jon Awbrey   It never ceases to amaze me the rancor Wikipedian...  
GlassBeadGame   [quote name='GlassBeadGame' post='174754' date='M...  
WikiWatch   Would someone be able to confirm if User:84.70.185...  
Somey   If that's the case, why do you spend so much o...  
Obesity   Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has been...  
Milton Roe   BTW, Gwen Gale is kind of hot. I always pegged h...  
A Horse With No Name   BTW, Gwen Gale is kind of hot. I always pegged ...  
EricBarbour   Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has been ...  
Daniel Brandt   [quote name='Daniel Brandt' post='174821' date='M...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Daniel Brandt' post='174821' date='...  
Random832   Okay, I'm convinced. Call me crazy, but arbitr...  
EricBarbour   So answer me this: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wi...  
Sarcasticidealist   Anyone know who Casliber really is?Cas Liber, an A...  
CharlotteWebb   Cas Liber, an Australian psychiatrist. Funny, I ...  
Random832   [quote name='Random832' post='174857' date='Mon 2...  
The Joy   Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has bee...  
Sarcasticidealist   I wonder what he will say?My assumption is that he...  
Kevin   I wonder what he will say?My assumption is that h...  
WikiWatch   [quote name='tarantino' post='174834' date='Mon 2...  
Sarcasticidealist   Probably more likely worded to offer a wiff of an ...  
Sarcasticidealist   Fine, but I'd still like to know why this was ...  
tarantino   See: Housekeeping. Routine. Non-controversial cl...  
TungstenCarbide   Help me out here. Is Dbiv/Boothroyd, who has been...  
Sarcasticidealist   So... he identified himself to the foundation to g...  
TungstenCarbide   So... he identified himself to the foundation to ...  
Random832   Sorry, I missed that. I thought all arbcom members...  
TungstenCarbide   [quote name='TungstenCarbide' post='174855' date=...  
Daniel Brandt   So... he identified himself to the foundation to ...  
EricBarbour   Gee, after looking into Boothroyd's past activ...  
Jon Awbrey   Gee, after looking into Boothroyd's past acti...  
The Joy   Gee, after looking into Boothroyd's past act...  
EricBarbour   Soooo much butt-snorkeling...... And Ottava sti...  
Daniel Brandt   The entire EAC (evil arbitration committee) should...  
Deacon   The entire EAC (evil arbitration committee) shoul...  
EricBarbour   Damn this is a hot one. Mr. Boothroyd clearly belo...  
EricBarbour   Stupid me, I coulda Googled him. Okay, what about...  
Daniel Brandt   Stupid me, I coulda Googled him. Okay, what abou...  
EricBarbour   Flonight You just added that, didn't you? ;) ...  
Viridae   [quote name='Daniel Brandt' post='174865' date='M...  
EricBarbour   I tried Google and WR search on Risker--didn't...  
Daniel Brandt   I tried Google and WR search on Risker--didn...  
RMHED   I tried Google and WR search on Risker--didn...  
CharlotteWebb   I reckon I know Risker's RL identity, but I c...  
Jon Awbrey   I reckon I know Risker's RL identity, but I ...  
CharlotteWebb   Now quit your gabbin' and note passin' or...  
CharlotteWebb   If I recall correctly, when Dbiv was banned from ...  
Mr. Mystery   I tried Google and WR search on Risker--didn...  
Basil   Interesting that David Boothroyd did not declare i...  
Push the button   I note that Boothroyd's conduct in this shamb...  
Shalom   This scandal is wonderful. I'm so happy it hap...  
Apathetic   File under: Wikipedia & WR ("a Wikiobsess...  
Random832   File under: Wikipedia & WR ("a Wikiobses...  
Peter Damian   [quote name='Apathetic' post='174925' date='Tue 2...  
Random832   I imagine the Orwellian-ness is in the Arbitration...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Peter Damian' post='174941' date='Tu...  
WikiWatch   Sadly, this episode lends creedence to the claims ...  
RMHED   This scandal is wonderful. I'm so happy it ha...  
Shalom   This scandal is wonderful. I'm so happy it h...  
RMHED   [quote name='RMHED' post='174927' date='Tue 26th ...  
A Horse With No Name   Your confession of guilt probably just reveals a...  
Shalom   [quote name='RMHED' post='174927' date='Tue 26th...  
EricBarbour   I've returned to the dark side lately, but in ...  
Shalom   I've returned to the dark side lately, but in...  
RMHED   (and RMHED, this does actually apply to you). You...  
A Horse With No Name   (and RMHED, this does actually apply to you). Yo...  
Milton Roe   This scandal is wonderful. I'm so happy it h...  
Shalom   [quote name='RMHED' post='174927' date='Tue 26th ...  
Jon Awbrey   What was good enough for Poetlister … :P ...  
Apathetic   Among cries of recall, he's announced he will ...  
Kevin   Among cries of recall, he's announced he will...  
Malleus   [quote name='Apathetic' post='174883' date='Tue 2...  
Milton Roe   He was very careful to say that adminstrators ...  
Malleus   [quote name='Malleus' post='174971' date='Tue 26t...  
Kevin   [quote name='Apathetic' post='174883' date='Tue ...  
Son of a Yeti   Among cries of recall, he's announced he will...  
bambi   Cade Metz from The Register on Boothroyd.  
CharlotteWebb   Oh great, does that mean he's notable again no...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='CharlotteWebb' post='174906' date='Tu...  
EricBarbour   FWIW, Boothroyd also authored this book.  
bambi   Boothroyd's deleted wiki bio Question: Why do...  
Jon Awbrey   Remember, SHALOM HSRAM is MARSH MOLAHS spelled bac...  
EricBarbour   Oobie doobie, AN/I has discovered the Register art...  
Jon Awbrey   :hmmm: Ever wanted to be Leader of Westminster Cit...  
bambi   This 2005 article about Boothroyd includes a nice ...  
sbrown   Its very simple. If Jimbo likes you then you can d...  
Snowey   The David Boothroyd article returns, including The...  
Milton Roe   The Register's article was authored by one Ca...  
Snowey   Snagged this to a text document before the speedy ...  
the fieryangel   ==See also== *[[Essjay controversy]] Predictio...  
Hipocrite   Snagged this to a text document before the speedy...  
Snowey   It seems the editor who re-created the article wit...  
Milton Roe   It seems the editor who re-created the article wi...  
Kato   Sadly, this episode lends creedence to the claims...  
CharlotteWebb   Now usually, arbcom would have a fit if an admin ...  
Random832   Really? He should know better. A deletion debate t...  
CharlotteWebb   IIRC, It _does_ show up in "both" logs....  
Peter Damian   Apologies if this has already noted on this long t...  
Random832   He unblocks himself with his sockpuppet? That wasn...  
Peter Damian   He unblocks himself with his sockpuppet? That was...  
Jon Awbrey   Don't understand What part of [font=comic s...  
One   Er, but how does he get to retain administrator s...  
Random832   Someone should make a FAQ for this. How many peopl...  
Peter Damian   Er, but how does he get to retain administrator ...  
Shalom   This is funny (from his second RfA): Oh my gos...  
Peter Damian   [quote name='Peter Damian' post='175070' date='We...  
Jon Awbrey   [quote name='Peter Damian' post='175055' date='We...  
One   [quote name='One' post='175067' date='Wed 27th Ma...  
Peter Damian   Peter, the quote highlighted in the Register is a...  
the fieryangel   In short, I strongly disagree with Coren who is r...  
The Wales Hunter   He's up for election next year. Here are the ...  
Peter Damian   There is an excellent ANI thread from February 200...  
Kato   Here for example http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index...  
Peter Damian   [quote name='Peter Damian' post='175105' date='We...  
Kato   As you see from my subsequent edits to my post, I...  
Peter Damian   As you see from my subsequent edits to my post, ...  
Kato   [quote name='Kato' post='175110' date='Wed 27th M...  
Peter Damian   Due to all these confusing name changes, it prob...  
Milton Roe   [quote name='Kato' post='175114' date='Wed 27th M...  
No one of consequence   No, no. It was apparent to everybody at the time ...  
Random832   [quote name='Kato' post='175114' date='Wed 27th M...  
Kato   [quote name='Kato' post='175114' date='Wed 27th ...  
Peter Damian   Yes. That's basically it. I remember seeing p...  
Eva Destruction   [quote name='Kato' post='175160' date='Wed 27th M...  
Kato   Yes. That's basically it. I remember seeing ...  
CharlotteWebb   He acknowledged this in 2005. http://en.wikipedia...  
Random832   Wonder what kind of client software he was using. ...  
WikiWatch   Well Boothroyd was a blatant Blairite You can sa...  
Peter Damian   And here on the David Kelly article http://en.wik...  
thekohser   I wish David Boothroyd had replied to my e-mails t...  
TungstenCarbide   I wish David Boothroyd had replied to my e-mails ...  
thekohser   [quote name='thekohser' post='175131' date='Wed 2...  
thekohser   I fixed it up really nice, with an additional GFD...  
tarantino   Ottava Rima says at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/inde...  
sbrown   Is this the same Fys? http://meta.wikimedia.org/w...  
MBisanz   Is this the same Fys? [url=http://meta.wikimedia...  
Random832   If you look at http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index....  
Peter Damian   Blacketer is involved or employed by the 'publ...  
Kato   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tablighi_Jama...ns_o...  
gomi   Pardon my ignorance of British Parliamentary affai...  
Eva Destruction   Pardon my ignorance of British Parliamentary affa...  
Peter Damian   [quote name='gomi' post='175273' date='Thu 28th M...  
Kato   [quote name='Eva Destruction' post='175279' date=...  
sbrown   I assume unrelated or only distantly related; Bet...  
EricBarbour   And just to drag this back on-topic..... It turns...  
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)