FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Communications favor -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Communications favor
thekohser

Group: Regulars

I have a question that I'd like to ask User:Emw, but the WikiPolice have disabled even my ability to sign into "Thekohser" account for purposes of sending e-mail to other users of Wikipedia.

I just want to ask him if he's still working on this tool, or is it indefinitely off-line? It would be really helpful for me to have it working, for my presentation to the high schoolers next week.

Meanwhile, this tool also seems to be broken -- is it working for anyone else?

This post has been edited by thekohser:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
mbz1

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 5th December 2011, 7:00pm) *

I have a question that I'd like to ask User:Emw, but the WikiPolice have disabled even my ability to sign into "Thekohser" account for purposes of sending e-mail to other users of Wikipedia.

I just want to ask him if he's still working on this tool, or is it indefinitely off-line? It would be really helpful for me to have it working, for my presentation to the high schoolers next week.

Is thisTool is the same to the first one you asked about?

This post has been edited by mbz1:
+Quote Post
thekohser

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Mon 5th December 2011, 10:34pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 5th December 2011, 7:00pm) *

Is thisTool is the same to the first one you asked about?

They are not the "same" tools, but the Emw tool I am interested in does, in fact, use the same data that the stats.grok.se tool from Henrik uses, except that the Emw tool graphs the data between any two chosen dates (not just a month-by-month view); and the Emw tool allows for multiple articles to be portrayed on the same graph.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)