FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
SandyGeorgia -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SandyGeorgia, sovereign ruler of the Drahma Queen Empire
What do you think?
What do you think about SandyGeorgia?
I agree with the OP [ 2 ] ** [3.33%]
I like her [ 14 ] ** [23.33%]
She is just okay [ 2 ] ** [3.33%]
Who is she? [ 2 ] ** [3.33%]
BAN HER@@@@@@@@@@@@ [ 5 ] ** [8.33%]
I dont give a crap [ 8 ] ** [13.33%]
I am SandyGeorgia [ 14 ] ** [23.33%]
Just another wikipedo [ 3 ] ** [5.00%]
I am one of her "friends" so I have to support her whenever she is criticized, no matter what I really think [ 2 ] ** [3.33%]
I'm too lazy to read this poll! [ 8 ] ** [13.33%]
Total Votes: 60
Guests cannot vote 
I wish to remain anonymous

Neophyte

Group: Contributors

I hate this no lifer Wikipedo. She is basically a grouchy old lady who has her gang of friends and looks upon everyone else as if they are not even human. She complains constantly about uncivil and npa violateing editors while being grossly uncivil and making personal attacksherself. Oh I wish someone would nominate her for adminship so we could watch the RFA go down in flames. Oh, the way she thinks everyone who disagrees with her. Whenever she supports an RFA she complains that the opposers have a combined iq far below that of the average chimp. Whenever she opposes (aka 99% of the time) she complains that the supporters are immature and myspacey elementary school childrenwho care about nothing but their signatures. And she seemsto think that her (often the only) oppose vote has the power to cancel out overwhelming support of an RFA candidate. Even though she isn't an admin she has more clout than most admins because she bullies other, especially newer/younger editors (the so called "immature MYSPAce sigs") into agreeing with her no matter how retarded her stance is. Hell, I've seen her oppose RFA candidates based on one of their first edits that theymade many months ago. As well as her opinion that admin "misbehavior" is grounds to tolerate trolling by a longtime
Troll. When supertroll "The Fat Man Who Never Came Back" posted a rant aimed at wikitard "HalfShadow" containing slurs, profanity, and threats ofviolence, halfshadow unsurprisily was upset and then sandy completely ignored the rant and berated HalfShadow for threading his response incorrectly. She manipulates WP rules to her own advantage. I really do wonder how many goodfaith newbies she has driven away from WP. She is just one more Wikipedo that the encyclopedia is better without.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

I think she is nice.

I do miss her.

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(I wish to remain anonymous @ Fri 17th December 2010, 9:33pm) *

I hate this no lifer Wikipedo. She is basically a grouchy old lady who has her gang of friends and looks upon everyone else as if they are not even human. She complains constantly about uncivil and npa violateing editors while being grossly uncivil and making personal attacksherself. Oh I wish someone would nominate her for adminship so we could watch the RFA go down in flames. Oh, the way she thinks everyone who disagrees with her. Whenever she supports an RFA she complains that the opposers have a combined iq far below that of the average chimp. Whenever she opposes (aka 99% of the time) she complains that the supporters are immature and myspacey elementary school childrenwho care about nothing but their signatures. And she seemsto think that her (often the only) oppose vote has the power to cancel out overwhelming support of an RFA candidate. Even though she isn't an admin she has more clout than most admins because she bullies other, especially newer/younger editors (the so called "immature MYSPAce sigs") into agreeing with her no matter how retarded her stance is. Hell, I've seen her oppose RFA candidates based on one of their first edits that theymade many months ago. As well as her opinion that admin "misbehavior" is grounds to tolerate trolling by a longtime
Troll. When supertroll "The Fat Man Who Never Came Back" posted a rant aimed at wikitard "HalfShadow" containing slurs, profanity, and threats ofviolence, halfshadow unsurprisily was upset and then sandy completely ignored the rant and berated HalfShadow for threading his response incorrectly. She manipulates WP rules to her own advantage. I really do wonder how many goodfaith newbies she has driven away from WP. She is just one more Wikipedo that the encyclopedia is better without.

Who are all these unpleasant people and why should we care?
+Quote Post

Neophyte

I must say though it is funny to watch her whine and complain incessantly until she gets her way
+Quote Post

Neophyte

QUOTE(Ottava @ Fri 17th December 2010, 6:35pm) *

I think she is nice.

I do miss her.

Ottava, I definitely respect your opinion, I havenothing against SandyGeorgia's supporters (except for the ones who follow her everywhere she goes and loudly complain about anyone who disagrees with or criticizes her). But I must say, wouldn't you feel discouraged if you made a few thousand edits over a few months, and then mistakenly filed a premature RfA (in good faith actually wanting to help, not talking about the power hungry newbies who make 3 or 4 notnow RFAs just a few days apart), and within a few minutes of it being posted, inthe midst of the moral supports and WP:SNOW/WP:NOTNOW opposes/neutrals, someone came in with a long wall of diffs pointing out every little mistake you've ever made, especially within your first few edits, and then went on to complain about you being a perfect example of why RFA is a mess as well as berating the moral supporters and calling them immature or "about half as intelligent as a typical chimp after combining their IQs"? (not an exact SG quote AFAIK but she has said many, many things along those lines)? I respect your opinion but I hope you understand my point of view.
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

I have two FAs with her, it was rough but I enjoyed the time.

Did she defend me during my ArbCom hearing? Nope.

That's life. Nothing you can really do. I still adore her though.
+Quote Post
melloden

QUOTE(I wish to remain anonymous @ Sat 18th December 2010, 3:47am) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Fri 17th December 2010, 6:35pm) *

I think she is nice.

I do miss her.

Ottava, I definitely respect your opinion, I havenothing against SandyGeorgia's supporters (except for the ones who follow her everywhere she goes and loudly complain about anyone who disagrees with or criticizes her). But I must say, wouldn't you feel discouraged if you made a few thousand edits over a few months, and then mistakenly filed a premature RfA (in good faith actually wanting to help, not talking about the power hungry newbies who make 3 or 4 notnow RFAs just a few days apart), and within a few minutes of it being posted, inthe midst of the moral supports and WP:SNOW/WP:NOTNOW opposes/neutrals, someone came in with a long wall of diffs pointing out every little mistake you've ever made, especially within your first few edits, and then went on to complain about you being a perfect example of why RFA is a mess as well as berating the moral supporters and calling them immature or "about half as intelligent as a typical chimp after combining their IQs"? (not an exact SG quote AFAIK but she has said many, many things along those lines)? I respect your opinion but I hope you understand my point of view.

Stop whining, n00b. Your pathetic attempt at hiding your identity and your sorry attitude isn't even worth a laugh.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

QUOTE(I wish to remain anonymous @ Fri 17th December 2010, 7:47pm) *

But I must say, wouldn't you feel discouraged if you made a few thousand edits over a few months, and then mistakenly filed a premature RfA (in good faith actually wanting to help, not talking about the power hungry newbies who make 3 or 4 notnow RFAs just a few days apart), and within a few minutes of it being posted, inthe midst of the moral supports and WP:SNOW/WP:NOTNOW opposes/neutrals, someone came in with a long wall of diffs pointing out every little mistake you've ever made, especially within your first few edits, and then went on to complain about you being a perfect example of why RFA is a mess as well as berating the moral supporters and calling them immature or "about half as intelligent as a typical chimp after combining their IQs"? (not an exact SG quote AFAIK but she has said many, many things along those lines)? I respect your opinion but I hope you understand my point of view.
It appears that the actual theme of your thread is your yearning for acceptance at Wikipedia. Consequently I am inclined to move this thread to the Wikipedia Annex, a special zone which we reserve for such endeavors. I will pause to give you a chance to persuade me otherwise. In the meantime, it is possible that another moderator may proceed with the thread move.
+Quote Post
EricBarbour

blah

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 17th December 2010, 8:53pm) *
It appears that the actual theme of your thread is your yearning for acceptance at Wikipedia. Consequently I am inclined to move this thread to the Wikipedia Annex, a special zone which we reserve for such endeavors.

Yes, please.
+Quote Post
Text

Why do you newbs keep creating more work for the moderators?

If you don't like the WikiPediaGame or some of the people you are forced to interact with, click X and then go!
+Quote Post
Obesity

I taste as good as skinny feels.

Member No.: 6,909

QUOTE(I wish to remain anonymous @ Fri 17th December 2010, 9:33pm) *

suPERtroll? Fuck you!

Did you happen to notice TFMWNCB is still blocked for his super trolling? so apparently Ms. Georgia is not as influencial as you imagine.

mods, banish this thread to the Annex, please
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

Moderator note: done. May Obesity have mercy on his soul.
+Quote Post
Theanima

Will anyone dare to tell SG and her bumchums that Wikipedia is not Facebook.?
+Quote Post
Text

But first you have to demonstrate that Wikipedia is not a social game...
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(Text @ Thu 30th December 2010, 7:56am) *

But first you have to demonstrate that Wikipedia is not a social game...

Not necessarily. There are many social games that are not facebook. On Farmville I send you brocolli. On Wikipedia I give you a barnstar. They are not the same, due to the fact that barnstars have little points.
+Quote Post
Gruntled

Quite an unusual member

Group: On Vacation

This is amazing. No fewer than seven users on this site have admitted to being Sandy. Possibly some of the eight who like her may be her too. This place really is just like Wikipedia.

Disclaimer: Not that I'm suggesting that Sandy has any socks, here or on WP.
+Quote Post
Malleus

Fat Cat

Member No.: 8,716

QUOTE(Gruntled @ Fri 31st December 2010, 12:04pm) *

This is amazing. No fewer than seven users on this site have admitted to being Sandy. Possibly some of the eight who like her may be her too. This place really is just like Wikipedia.

"Admitted to being Sandy" perhaps displays a biased point of view. Maybe it was just an "I'm Spartacus" effect?
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sat 1st January 2011, 12:30am) *

QUOTE(Gruntled @ Fri 31st December 2010, 12:04pm) *

"Admitted to being Sandy" perhaps displays a biased point of view. Maybe it was just an "I'm Spartacus" effect?

Or maybe the Poetlister effect?

+Quote Post
Detective

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sat 1st January 2011, 5:30am) *

I thought the point of "I'm Spartacus" was to prevent Spartacus being arrested by confusing the soldiers that had come to get him. Are we to assume that hordes of people here are trying to keep Sandy's identity here a secret from the mods? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
Malleus

Fat Cat

Member No.: 8,716

QUOTE(Detective @ Mon 3rd January 2011, 5:48pm) *

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sat 1st January 2011, 5:30am) *

I thought the point of "I'm Spartacus" was to prevent Spartacus being arrested by confusing the soldiers that had come to get him. Are we to assume that hordes of people here are trying to keep Sandy's identity here a secret from the mods? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)

I very much doubt that Sandy is here at all, so I guess the answer to your question has to be "No".

This post has been edited by Malleus:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)