FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Erm... What happened in the last day? -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Erm... What happened in the last day?
Avillia

Group: Contributors

You have to login now to view -any- of Wikipedia Review.

Is this intentional or did someone just botch it up?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Sgrayban

Gone

Group: On Vacation

Interesting remarks made
Addendum comment by FeloniousMonk

Unsurprisingly I suppose, this RFC and Nathanrdotcom have a connection to chronic troublemakers at Wikipedia Review and specifically, Zordac/bliss2yu. Those in the know, know where to look. I'm curious to know exactly how many disruptions, groundless accusations and baseless actions here at wikipedia either arise from, or are otherwise related to, this group. FeloniousMonk 15:57, 16 May 2006 (UTC)

Completely and utterly irrelevant. Are you going to judge me on who my friends are now? For the record (and I feel I have to say it), I've known Zordac since the late 90's, long before Wikipedia was even a gleam in Jimbo's eye. - Nathan 15:12, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
+Quote Post
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

QUOTE(sgrayban @ Thu 18th May 2006, 7:38pm) *

Interesting remarks made
Addendum comment by FeloniousMonk

Unsurprisingly I suppose, this RFC and Nathanrdotcom have a connection to chronic troublemakers at Wikipedia Review and specifically, Zordac/bliss2yu. Those in the know, know where to look. I'm curious to know exactly how many disruptions, groundless accusations and baseless actions here at wikipedia either arise from, or are otherwise related to, this group. FeloniousMonk 15:57, 16 May 2006 (UTC)

Completely and utterly irrelevant. Are you going to judge me on who my friends are now? For the record (and I feel I have to say it), I've known Zordac since the late 90's, long before Wikipedia was even a gleam in Jimbo's eye. - Nathan 15:12, 17 May 2006 (UTC)

Since July 1996, to be precise. Not that we've kept in constant contact though. I hadn't heard much from him for about 3 years before just recently. And from what 1997-2000 or so we didn't know that each other existed. I didn't know he was Nathan in 1996 though, and he didn't know my real name. Interesting story that. We both used pseudonyms. He knew me as Cat and I knew him as, um, well, I forget what name he used then actually. It was interesting that when we met again 4 years later we had no idea that it was the same person. Took like a year to figure it out.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)