FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Featured Articles Dictator-for-life -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Featured Articles Dictator-for-life
The Joy

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

Raul654 (T-C-L-K-R-D) provides an ominous warning to those seeking an alternative to the FA process:

Re: Another approach would be to assign FA status outside their process. - such behavior will not be tolerated. Consider yourself warned. Raul654 (talk) 20:25, 27 January 2012 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=473570981

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)

Raul wants to be the FA dictator-for-life and he's going to pummel anyone that tries to take power away from him. I can't believe he's allowed to get away with that kind of behavior. Who on earth would want to write an FA dealing with jerks like him? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/hrmph.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
chrisoff

Group: Contributors

FAC is a Walled Garden. Only the FAC cabal may play there.

That Raul654 threatens to ban an editor who suggests another idea is -- symptomatic of his "dictatorship for life" issues.

Good thing he has SandyGeorgia tag teaming him around in support of his every comment.

He's one mean SOB. And petty.

It was better when he didn't speak up -- back in the days when he never said anything regarding FAC and everyone was left to wonder.

They voted to keep him "Dictator for Life" when there is no job description. And as Risker says, what happens if he gets run over by a bus? ?? There are no succession plans. (That would be disloyal!)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)