FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Leak Summaries -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Leak Summaries, The Choicest Cherries
Sololol

Bell the Cat

Group: Contributors

I was pondering the sage words of Roger Davies, that all of the released information is cherry-picked to show things in a certain light, and realized that he is correct! All of these leaks are selected to confirm peoples' worst fears about the arbs and Jimbo! Dear friends, WR is better than this! What we need is biased information in a digestible format. Like the Pentagon Papers or chicken entrails, these leaks require learned men (or man-children) to properly explain their significance (or lack of) to the unwashed masses. Future generations of wiki-warriors and sociopaths should not be denied the benefit of our obsessively cultivated Wiki-drama knowledge. So pick a leak you know something about. Tell us why it's interesting, what it reveals, and why that one Arb is a two-faced pawn of Jimbo who should never have banned you for putting Goatse.cx on the Queen Mother's page. Whatever. My dreadmasters at J-Street command me to take on the CAMERA leak, which I'll get to at some point.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)