FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FT2, and nobody noticed -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> FT2, and nobody noticed
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

I've just been informed that FT2 (T-C-L-K-R-D) asked to have his administrator, checkuser, and oversight privileges removed well over a month ago, they did it, and nobody here noticed (until now, I suppose). Other than an announcement on his own talk page, the whole business was handled about as quietly as anything I've ever seen on Wikipedia involving such a controversial figure.

Ostensibly, he seems to have done this because he's too busy doing other things in "real life." However, I wouldn't say his contribs have dropped all that much since then (though they have dropped slightly).

Naturally, it would be the height of haughtiness and arrogance for anyone here to assume this had something to do with the resurrection of this old WR thread by our own FT2 critic Peter Damian, or even that these edits to the Sock Puppetry policy talk page made just before the desysop request were in any way related, so please, let's not just assume based on some sort of natural tendency toward doubt and suspicion based on past experience or other such "nonsense."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)