FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Germany to Ban Sex with Animals -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> Germany to Ban Sex with Animals
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

Group: Contributors

The report that will surely lead to Commons editors claiming that it is an evil American conspiracy against their rights to freaky sex. With bestiality outlawed, how can they justify any pictures?

Anyone else think this guy has to be a Wikipedia editor?

However the move has aroused the ire of zoophile group ZETA.

Lobbyist Michael Kiok, who lives with his dog Cassie, told the newspaper there were more than 100,000 zoophiles in Germany.

"Mere morals have no place in law," he said.

Hilarious stuff. All laws are based on morals. Otherwise, you wouldn't have any laws. Morals determine a right and a wrong and laws codify it. What nonsense.

This post has been edited by Ottava:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

Germany will also expand copyright law against Google and others that include snippets of news articles without sharing any of the profits with the newspaper.

Looks like Wikimedia Germany is going to start having fits.
+Quote Post
DoctorHver

Even if you didn't base that law on morals it should be based on cleanliness and who gross that activity is, and some peoples also lack self controls and need to be saved from themselves. I'm generally not in favor of regulations but here i make an exception.

+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(DoctorHver @ Fri 30th November 2012, 1:11pm) *

Even if you didn't base that law on morals it should be based on cleanliness and who gross that activity is, and some peoples also lack self controls and need to be saved from themselves. I'm generally not in favor of regulations but here i make an exception.

Don't say that around Wikipedians or you will seen as an evil Christian, Colonialistic American who is trying to get in the way of freedom and knowledge.
+Quote Post
lilburne

Chameleon

QUOTE(Ottava @ Fri 30th November 2012, 8:45pm) *

QUOTE(DoctorHver @ Fri 30th November 2012, 1:11pm) *

Don't say that around Wikipedians or you will seen as an evil Christian, Colonialistic American who is trying to get in the way of freedom and knowledge.

All wikipedians should given the knowledge of what it is like to be boned up the ass by a German Shepherd.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)