FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Jimbo's divorce #2 final -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Jimbo's divorce #2 final
thekohser

Group: Regulars

I'm no lawyer, but it appears that Jimbo's divorce (#2) is finally through the Pinellas County court system. (You can log-in as "Guest" to see the docket.)

Not bad, Jimbo -- only weeks after his next (reported) fiancee (likely) gave birth (we presume) to his second child.

Are Pinellas County court records considered a "reliable source" on Wikipedia? If so, then the Wikipedia biography about Wales could be improved with this information, no?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
lilburne

Chameleon

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 11th June 2011, 1:48pm) *

I'm no lawyer, but it appears that Jimbo's divorce (#2) is finally through the Pinellas County court system. (You can log-in as "Guest" to see the docket.)

Not bad, Jimbo -- only weeks after his next (reported) fiancee (likely) gave birth (we presume) to his second child.

Are Pinellas County court records considered a "reliable source" on Wikipedia? If so, then the Wikipedia biography about Wales could be improved with this information, no?

I'm thinking that something could be done along the lines of "A half Jimbo" and "The full Jimbo".
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)