FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Wikipedia-sponsored denial of service attack to this site, organized from #wikipedia IRC channel -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Wikipedia-sponsored denial of service attack to this site, organized from #wikipedia IRC channel, Info on illegal attack planned by Wikipedia users against this site
Locke85

Neophyte

Group: Contributors

I just wanted to suggest that we do more to weed out fake usernames that are either meant to be used as read only accounts (to get access to the pit and other places that are now or may in the future be only available to members) and accounts used for write access but only to post things that are all but trolling. I know the blatant troll accounts are immediately block as I have seen happen to admins who have tried to infiltrate this just to spam us but over IRC (#wikipedia on irc.freenode.net for those of you who are interested) I heard a discussion in regards to creating fake usernames specifically to spam this site and if nothing else to crowd the userlist with useless names with no posts.

This post has been edited by Locke85:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)