FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The new look -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> The new look, Was: Impending change warning
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

Hi everyone...

I've almost got all the bugs in the forum fixed, and I'm currently putting the finishing touches on the new skin we're going to use. Since all the bugs were skin-related, I copied the settings from the existing default to a new one, and then merged in some stuff from a skin I found... somewhere, and for the last two days I've been debugging it. You wouldn't think that would be so difficult, but there were some, ehhh, complications.

Anyway, the All-New, Super-Sexy, Fabulously Exciting New Wikipedia Review will look sort of like this:

(IMG:http://www.wikiphrenia.com/img/newlook.jpg)

Expect this to occur sometime in the next 48 hours...

The "white hat" logo may or may not worth keeping. Actually, I regard it as a pseudo-logo and I don't really have a problem with it, but if anyone has any ideas for improvement in that area, feel free to start a new thread in the "Wikipedia Review Review" forum on that, and any other stuff you'd like to suggest, with the understanding that I'm probably not going to be capable of doing whatever it is anytime soon.

And now, back to our regularly-scheduled WP-bashing! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

I tried the gothy-emo-industrial version and couldn't handle it. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at designing a skin, but as you know, I tend to get befuddled with complex software. If you would care to give me a short tutorial, or point me to one, I'll give it a try.

Alternatively, I would simply say that I don't mind "brack," but I would like it a whole lot better if the dark-grey-verging-on-black bars could be changed to a darkish navy blue, and the dirt-brown-grey bars could be changed to a burgundy color.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)