FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Jennifer McCreight -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Discussions in this subforum are hidden from search engines.

However, they are not hidden from automobile engines, including the newer, more "environmentally-friendly" electric and hybrid engines. Also, please note that this subforum is meant to be used for discussion of the actual biographical articles themselves; more generalized discussions of BLP policy should be posted in the General Discussion or Bureaucracy forums.

> Jennifer McCreight, thins one's extra-stinky
EricBarbour

blah

Group: Regulars

Need an example of Wikipedia being used to troll a science blogger?

Jennifer_McCreight (T-H-L-K-D)
and Boobquake (T-H-L-K-D)......

The AFD.
Her blog post.

Is that stupid enough for you? Read the Boobquake talkpage for more.....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Fri 14th October 2011, 5:27pm) *

The AFD.
Her blog post.

Sigh. This one event with a few topless females gets an article, whereas many, many larger and more naked events altogether get a smaller one, such as Clothing-optional bike ride. Incidently, the last one mentions (as one of many events) the extraordinary "Critical Tits" ride at Burning Man, where every year thousands of naked or half-naked women ride Godiva-like through the Black Rock Desert. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/happy.gif)

http://pic.templetons.com/brad/photo/bm01/crtits/

If the Iranian clerics are correct that this kind of thing causes earthquakes, northern Nevada would have had a Richter 9.2 long ago.

There's something so similarly puritanical about fundamentalists everywhere, no matter what religion they spawn from. They all seem to fundamentally hate sex, the human body, and human freedom. Oh how I wish I could put them in stocks in a nudist colony for two hours a day until they GET OVER IT.
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

Group: Contributors
From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 14th October 2011, 9:06pm) *

The AFD.
Her blog post.

Sigh. This one event with a few topless females gets an article, whereas many, many larger and more naked events altogether get a smaller one, such as Clothing-optional bike ride. Incidently, the last one mentions (as one of many events) the extraordinary "Critical Tits" ride at Burning Man, where every year thousands of naked or half-naked women ride Godiva-like through the Black Rock Desert. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/happy.gif)

If the Iranian clerics are correct that this kind of thing causes earthquakes, northern Nevada would have had a Richter 9.2 long ago.

There's something so similarly puritanical about fundamentalists everywhere, no matter what religion they spawn from. They all seem to fundamentally hate sex, the human body, and human freedom. Oh how I wish I could put them in stocks in a nudist colony for two hours a day until they GET OVER IT.

How enlightened of the Shallow Man to lift up his silly pseudo-religion and take a gratuitous shot at people who a have religion they actually believe in. This is the path to World Peace.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe

Known alias of J. Random Troll

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 14th October 2011, 7:16pm) *

The AFD.
Her blog post.

How enlightened of the Shallow Man to lift up his silly pseudo-religion and take a gratuitous shot at people who a have religion they actually believe in. This is the path to World Peace.

Fundamentalists who have a religion they can actually believe in, is the path to world peace? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/rolleyes.gif) Forget the Crusades. In the last decade, did I miss something? Perhaps in YOUR universe a bunch of rabid atheists hijacked jetliners and flew them into buildings, and then our atheist president invaded some bystander country in the name of secular humanism? Let me tell you, it didn't happen that way in mine.

You know, the happy pagans at Burning Man don't burn a REAL man. Or any books, either. That kind of stuff is historically what True Believers do.
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 14th October 2011, 9:34pm) *

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 14th October 2011, 7:16pm) *

The AFD.
Her blog post.

Fundamentalists who have a religion they can actually believe in, is the path to world peace? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/rolleyes.gif) Forget the Crusades. In the last decade, did I miss something? Perhaps in YOUR universe a bunch of rabid atheists hijacked jetliners and flew them into buildings, and then our atheist president invaded some bystander country in the name of secular humanism? Let me tell you, it didn't happen that way in mine.

You know, the happy pagans at Burning Man don't burn a REAL man. Or any books, either. That kind of stuff is historically what True Believers do.

Blessed are the smug and intolerant sayeth the Shallow Man.
+Quote Post
Tarc

Fat Cat

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 14th October 2011, 10:51pm) *

Does this kind of pseudo-wit ever get you laid?
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

QUOTE(Tarc @ Fri 14th October 2011, 11:01pm) *

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 14th October 2011, 10:51pm) *

Does this kind of pseudo-wit ever get you laid?

Works about as well as "show me your tits to get back at those evil Shia clerics."
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)