FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The Col writes to Darrenhusted -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> The Col writes to Darrenhusted, via the miracle of MySpace
ColScott

Group: Regulars

sent this am.... I like having things on the record

What makes you qualified to edit MY Wikipedia entry? You're a nothing from the UK who thinks that he is empowered by working on a cultic loser website. Torso is not in any stage of production? How do you know? Do some research loser- I have been at war with your people for years now- I have stayed quiet this whole year because they protected the page and I have better things to do. You should stay the f--- away because otherwise you'll be the one to have re-started the war. Just edit Sonic The Hedgehog and he'll be your bestest friend I promise.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Somey

Can't actually moderate (or even post)

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 275

Well, I think this is just a simple misunderstading. The reference to the David Fincher film Torso, which was added all the way back in early 2007, is simply out-of-date - the reference should not have been removed, but rather changed to "Ness," since that's the project's new title ("Torso" was the title of the book the movie is based on). Also, the release date has been moved up to 2012, but since the world will end that year (according to Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendar), Mr. Husted may have felt as though there was no point in including it.

Meanwhile, I assume Husted's MySpace page is this one? He could have figured this stuff out himself, of course, if he had tried - but unfortunately he's a Wikipedia user.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)