Post #81

Fat Cat

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Tue 10th July 2012, 1:57pm) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 10th July 2012, 5:39pm) *

Oh, Mila. There's nothing wrong with you that a stint in the gulag wouldn't cure.

How's that for "better", fuckwit? evilgrin.gif

Well, I was sure that you will do your best to prove that you cannot be changed to become, no, not a better person, but simply a person, and I was right! Once again a stupid pitbull goes around biting its own tail . Thanks for the fun,tarc, but because you keep repeating yourself, it is getting boring. Also thank you for allowing everybody to see what I meant when I quoted 1984 about grimacing,screaming lunatics. Jimbo and govcom that allow such lunatics to vote in ban discussions aren't any better than the lunatics themselves. Bye, tarc.

Maybe someday you will have a moment of clarity and realize all along that it is in fact you that is the bully, the aggressor, and the cause of your own problems.

Maybe you will realize that we are all the victims of your certifiably insane personality disorders.

This post has been edited by Tarc: Tue 10th July 2012, 6:44pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mbz1
post Wed 11th July 2012, 4:25am
Post #82

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 25,791

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 10th July 2012, 6:43pm) *

Oh, Mila. There's nothing wrong with you that a stint in the gulag wouldn't cure.

Well, I was sure that you will do your best to prove that you cannot be changed to become, no, not a better person, but simply a person, and I was right! Once again a stupid pitbull goes around biting its own tail . Thanks for the fun,tarc, but because you keep repeating yourself, it is getting boring. Also thank you for allowing everybody to see what I meant when I quoted 1984 about grimacing,screaming lunatics. Jimbo and govcom that allow such lunatics to vote in ban discussions aren't any better than the lunatics themselves. Bye, tarc.

Maybe someday you will have a moment of clarity and realize all along that it is in fact you that is the bully, the aggressor, and the cause of your own problems.

Maybe you will realize that we are all the victims of your certifiably insane personality disorders.

I was not going to respond your insinuations anymore, poor victim hrmph.gif , but this last claim amazed me because once again you've proven that lunatics that supported my ban are using methods that were popular in Communist countries. Allegations of psychiatric disorders were used in Communist Russia, used by KGB to persecute dissidents . You definitely would have made a very reliable KGB guard. hrmph.gif

And now I really have to stop responding to you. I would have argued my points, if you were much more polite and much less stupid, but because as it said "there's no sins but stupidity" there's no use wasting my time, arguing with you about anything anymore.

Once again I'd like to thank you for providing me with more than enough material that are going to be very useful for my purpose.

This post has been edited by mbz1: Wed 11th July 2012, 5:46am
+Quote Post
FightingMac
post Wed 11th July 2012, 4:09pm
Post #83

Member No.: 58,650

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Any theories as to why AGK hasn't made an edit since 29th June 2012? I should think the longest period of wikicontinence he has ever managed.

I'm a bit concerned because of his condition. I mean, god, what if he's harming himself or something? Self-mutilating obsessively, compulsively throwing himself under trains without being pushed, that sort of thing? I mean I swear I couldn't live with it ... it's very worrying and I'm at my wit's end what to do.

We need to help him, all of us at Wikipedia Review, and not just Tarc and Mila here, all of us who really care about these poor poor boys who are having their lives simply destroyed by Wikipedia?

Won't someone please help?
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Wed 11th July 2012, 5:30pm
Post #84

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Wed 11th July 2012, 12:25am) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 10th July 2012, 6:43pm) *

I was not going to respond your insinuations anymore, poor victim hrmph.gif , but this last claim amazed me because once again you've proven that lunatics that supported my ban are using methods that were popular in Communist countries. Allegations of psychiatric disorders were used in Communist Russia, used by KGB to persecute dissidents . You definitely would have made a very reliable KGB guard. hrmph.gif

Mila, I am quite familiar with Soviet history, moreso than you realize. Fraudulent psychiatric diagnoses or not, I have to say that all of this Victim stuff is purely in your head. You blame everyone else for your wiki woes, but you know what the following have in common?

*Me
*Jimbo
*Meta admins
*en.wiki admins
*Arbcom

You. What is more likely; you are the lone crusader for justice and all these disparate entities are the bad guys, or that a bunch of different people are right, and you are the lunatic?

Btw, was linking to my Facebook profile supposed to prove something?

@FigfhtingMac; no one cares.

This post has been edited by Tarc: Wed 11th July 2012, 5:31pm
+Quote Post
FightingMac
post Wed 11th July 2012, 6:14pm
Post #85

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 11th July 2012, 8:30pm) *

@FightingMac; no one cares.

Well, I care.

I care desperately. This poor dear dear boy. How can you be so insensitive and cynical?

For all we know he might be hanging from a rope under the railway bridge at Cambuslang (the one which has ramps both sides leading down to the platforms) at this very moment and all I can say if he is then I know who to point the finger at!

I think it's time you thought through your issues here. I really do.
+Quote Post
mbz1
post Wed 11th July 2012, 7:22pm
Post #86

QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 11th July 2012, 5:30pm) *

Mila, I am quite familiar with Soviet history, moreso than you realize. Fraudulent psychiatric diagnoses or not, I have to say that all of this Victim stuff is purely in your head. You blame everyone else for your wiki woes, but you know what the following have in common?

*Me
*Jimbo
*Meta admins
*en.wiki admins
*Arbcom

You. What is more likely; you are the lone crusader for justice and all these disparate entities are the bad guys, or that a bunch of different people are right, and you are the lunatic?

Tarc, if you are familiar with Soviet history you probably heard about Boris Pasternak http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Pasternak who was expelled (excommunicated) from the society of Russian writers.
It was very, very common in Communist Russia to excommunicate, expel, denounce, execute absolutely innocent people. Many famous, well-known writers, scientists, whatever, were putting their signatures under these documents. Does it mean that Pasternak and others like him were lunatics? No, their persecutes were.

In my situation even leaving alone my guilt or innocence, I was persecuted by a bunch of anonymous nobodies, and without any ability to defend myself (even my talk page access was revoked). This kind of proceedings are unacceptable in civilized world, and everybody who voted to support my ban under such conditions are "screaming, grimacing lunatics" described in "1984" Period.
Jimbo, govcom and everybody who saw it and kept silent are dishonest cowards and I have no respect for any of them.

This post has been edited by mbz1: Wed 11th July 2012, 7:31pm
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Wed 11th July 2012, 7:56pm
Post #87

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Wed 11th July 2012, 3:22pm) *
In my situation even leaving alone my guilt or innocence, I was persecuted by a bunch of anonymous nobodies, and without any ability to defend myself (even my talk page access was revoked). This kind of proceedings are unacceptable in civilized world, and everybody who voted to support my ban under such conditions are "screaming, grimacing lunatics" described in "1984" Period.
Jimbo, govcom and everybody who saw it and kept silent are dishonest cowards and I have no respect for any of them.

More lies. You had ample time to defend yourself, both at en.wiki and at meta. The near-universal opinion is that your complaints had no merit.

I note that you snipped my question regarding facebook, so I will ask again; was there a purpose to posting a link there?
+Quote Post
Detective
post Wed 11th July 2012, 8:23pm
Post #88

Member No.: 35,179

Tarc, Mila

Thank you for demonstrating why Selina must pull her finger out and appoint a moderator.

FightingMac

You do know you have to use the irony.gif emoticon, don't you?
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Wed 11th July 2012, 11:44pm
Post #89

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Detective @ Wed 11th July 2012, 4:23pm) *

Tarc, Mila

Thank you for demonstrating why Selina must pull her finger out and appoint a moderator.

Make me a mod, I'll curb-stomp this problem in a heartbeat.
+Quote Post
mbz1
post Wed 11th July 2012, 11:46pm
Post #90

QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 11th July 2012, 7:56pm) *

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Wed 11th July 2012, 3:22pm) *

More lies. You had ample time to defend yourself, both at en.wiki and at meta. The near-universal opinion is that your complaints had no merit.

tarc, everybody knows you are a liar, but I do not understand what is the point in lying, if it so easy to prove you are?
I was under a self-requested block since July of 2012, and was able to edit only my own talk.
I was reblocked by govcom on February 7,2012
My talk page access was revoked on February 9,2012
My ban discussion that lasted one day started on February 11 and ended up on February 12.
So how could I have defend myself on English wikipedia?
Defending myself on Meta ended up in blocking of course. Although it is rather funny.
Nobody sees anything wrong in re-blocking and banning me from English wikipedia over an absolutely valid RFC I filed at Meta, but when I defend myself at meta over block on English wikipedia, I am told I am exporting conflicts to other sites. Go figure confused.gif

Detective, you are absolutely right. I should not have fed a troll because it is not kind and not wise. On the other hand Selina should have removed tarc's screaming right away... Whatever... With this I am out of this forum for good. I will not even read it anymore.
Bye , guys, it was nice to know some of you.
+Quote Post
FightingMac
post Thu 12th July 2012, 12:25am
Post #91

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Detective @ Wed 11th July 2012, 11:23pm) *

You do know you have to use the irony.gif emoticon, don't you?

Well, okay irony.gif but honestly I'm really worried.

Can I just use the forum to ask people, especially those who happen to commute through Cambuslang railway station or other similarly eponymous railway stations near Glasgow typically serving tough delinquent dormitory towns of the sort Anthony as a practising Roman Catholic trainee pilot with obsessive compulsive bipolar disorder and a supportive family feels so comfortable with, to keep an eye out for obviously distressed anoraks lying in the foetal position under benches at the end of railway platforms bit like Voldermort in the last HP, keening and moaning in obvious distress about being 'heisted' and other inchoate nonsense like that?

But whatever you do don't try to kick him under a passing train yourself noooo.gif

These people need to be attended to by specially trained teams wearing protective clothing employing state of the art equipment. Just put a brief notice of where and when you sighted him here and Mossad Wikipedia ArbCom will get one of their teams out to do the business with a minimum of fuss and maximum discretion the way they always do so well with their failed brethren obliterate.gif (actually most likely a cushion and needle job not that you should necessarily read anything overly sinister and fanciful into that).

It will be like he never had an account. Really.

Thank You.

+Quote Post
Tarc
post Thu 12th July 2012, 12:46pm
Post #92

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Wed 11th July 2012, 7:46pm) *

tarc, everybody knows you are a liar, but I do not understand what is the point in lying, if it so easy to prove you are?
I was under a self-requested block since July of 2012, and was able to edit only my own talk.
I was reblocked by govcom on February 7,2012
My talk page access was revoked on February 9,2012
My ban discussion that lasted one day started on February 11 and ended up on February 12.
So how could I have defend myself on English wikipedia?
Defending myself on Meta ended up in blocking of course. Although it is rather funny.
Nobody sees anything wrong in re-blocking and banning me from English wikipedia over an absolutely valid RFC I filed at Meta, but when I defend myself at meta over block on English wikipedia, I am told I am exporting conflicts to other sites. Go figure confused.gif

More lies and distortion. You were at AN/I too many times to count, and frequently e-mailed Jimbo and Arbcom. So much so that I wouldn't be surprised if they blacklisted you. Every venue you have been to, people have found you to be the abuser and the aggressor.

Ever been tested for autism, Mila? I have a guess on where you'd fall on the spectrum.

With this I am out of this forum for good. I will not even read it anymore.
Bye , guys, it was nice to know some of you.

LOL

You neurotic asshole liar, you will never walk away from this or any other internet forum where there's even the slightest chance that someone is talking about you. You will return here daily to check up on the latest posts. Guaran-fucking-tee it.

And for a 3rd time you duck the Facebook question, why is that, Mila? You are aware that that picture on there is not of me, right?
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th 10 17, 3:56am