FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed. -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed.
Joseph100

Senior Member like Viridae

Group: On Vacation

Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed. I've made numerous attempts to try to work with them in order to edit and correct glaring factual mistakes, as well as blatant boldface bias on various biographies of Republican officeholders from Illinois.

What I have found is Wikipedia is a complete totally filled with hate filled Marxists children, and tin pot, petty dictators drunk with power, whose concept of fairness is distorted and corrupt and with out control.

So, I am looking for advice on how to go about to diminish, destroy and neutralize Wikipedia.

Any reasonable suggestion will be taken under advisement.

For those who are pro-Wikipedia. All I have to say is this... there is nothing that you could say, do, or argue which would convinced me that Wikipedia has any merit, or good for the body politic or the Internet at large.
It is my sworn belief that Wikipedia is absolutely a cesspool of evil.

Thank you

This post has been edited by Joseph100:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
dtobias

Obsessive trolling idiot [per JzG]

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 962

Wikipedia doesn't let Joseph100 get his way on politically-charged edit wars = Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed.

I have a simple, elegant proof of this, but unfortunately this margin is too small to contain it.
+Quote Post
Joseph100

Senior Member like Viridae

Group: On Vacation

QUOTE(dtobias @ Mon 19th March 2007, 1:33pm) *

Wikipedia doesn't let Joseph100 get his way on politically-charged edit wars = Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed.

I have a simple, elegant proof of this, but unfortunately this margin is too small to contain it.

That's your assertion. I submit your proof full of bulldonky. It’s flawed, because it contains insufficient facts and an over simplification analysis which distorts your conclusion. The model is too simpleminded just like those who would like to believe it.

Now, grow up, and take your rose-colored Wiki-glasses off figure out what will happen when the big boys take an interest in Wikipedia.

I am not talking about grand illusion of having articles about Klingon verbs or articles about the controversies revolving around whether Galactica is to make it to Earth.

I'm talking about bare knuckles politics, Chicago style Illinois style politics and because the idiot admins and bureaucrats at Wikipedia think that, they can lock out dialogue. That's not going to stop those who want to protect their people whose biographies are on Wikipedia. This is due to Wikipedia as high rating on Google and Yahoo.

Now if administrators were smart and just follow their own rules and do the right thing (which they seem to can't help themselves and not do), then Wikipedia would be safe, but the administrators and bureaucrats can't help themselves and Wikipedia will be dragged into this bare knuckle political arena, where the stakes are very a very high and destruction of Wikipedia may be a reasonable strategy.

I we can beat this horse to death but I present a better analysis.

Fact:
A lot more Wikipedia editors, administrators, and bureaucrats are liberal zealot Democratic Party wonks.

Fact:
A lot less Wikipedia editors and administrators and hardly any bureaucrats are conservative zealot Republican Party wonks.

Fact:
Politician D's biography is lovingly protected by Liberal zealot Wikiedia editors and bureaucrats.

Fact:
Politician D' biography is savaged by conservatives... but since there is more liberals then conservative wonks, Politician D' bio is untouched.

Fact:
Politician R's biography is lovingly protected by conservative wonks, but there are more Liberal zealot editors and bureaucrats, so politician R’s article is left savaged.

Fact:
Conservatives zealot's try, but fail to change Politican R's savaged biography, due to greater numbers of liberal zealot admins Since most administrators do not enforce regulation even handedly, fairly and without bias. Conservative zeatlots gets gang bang and banned

Conclusion:
Since, within the Wikipedia world, jungle law, the tyranny of the majority is the rule of the wiki land, liberal zelolite wonks squelch and locks out conservative zealot wonks.

So, with Wikipedia high rating on the search engines, as well as the fact that there is no justice to be found at Wikipedia, it then becomes necessary to make an “end run” and destroy or diminished Wikipedia.

Because, Wikipedia has entered the political arena they are now at the mercy of its vulgarities.

Whether this is right, wrong, good, or bad, is irrelevant because all this takes place outside Wikipedia's warm and fuzzy confines, in the REAL WORLD, under rules of REAL human behavior and laws. So, if I were wiki- management, regardless of my political ideology, I would very keen to enforce the regulations evenhandedly and honestly with some integrity.

The fact of the massive problems, complaints, and criticism Wikipedia now receives is proof my assertions above are correct.

So, I would suggest you remove your wiki colored shades, take note of the real world under real rules of human and political behavior, and grow up.

This post has been edited by Joseph100:
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Joseph100   Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed.  
dtobias   Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed. I...  
Joseph100   [quote name='Joseph100' post='25340' date='Sun 18...  
Yanksox   Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed. I don...  
Nathan   Of course, one can easily make the assertion that ...  
Kurt M. Weber   Like communism it is fantastic in theory I would...  
Jonny Cache   Like communism it is fantastic in theory I wou...  
Kurt M. Weber   [quote name='Kurt M. Weber' post='25429' date='Mo...  
Jonny Cache   [quote name='Kurt M. Weber' post='25429' date='M...  
Skyrocket   How to be REALLY anonymous on Wikipedia: 1) Get l...  
michael   How to be REALLY anonymous on Wikipedia: 1) Get ...  
Nathan   I prefer my own method. ;)  
chankachank   I've already had a love/hate relationship with...  
Joel Leyden   Wikipedia is evil and must be destroyed. I've...  
Somey   Well, this is becoming one of the more interesting...  
Joseph100   I submit that the term “cesspool” is...  
gomi   Destroying Wikipedia would probably be remarkably ...  
Jonny Cache   Wikipedia doesn't let Joseph100 get his way o...  
Skyrocket   "His or her?" Just another proof of the ...  
Jonny Cache   "His or her?" Just another proof of the...  
JohnA   Wikipedia is evil in a sense because its been perv...  
Cedric   The Russian Revolution did not start out to be ev...  
gomi   Interesting. If Jimbo is WP's Vladimir I. Le...  
Jonny Cache   Interesting. If Jimbo is WP's Vladimir I. L...  
JohnA   [quote name='gomi' post='25413' date='Mon 19th Ma...  
bernie724   [quote name='Jonny Cache' post='25414' date='Mon ...  
Skyrocket   And here is part of their Wikipedian Manifesto, st...  
Jonny Cache   And here is part of their Wikipedian Manifesto, s...  
Cedric   OMG!! I just had a look at Raul654's ...  
Jonny Cache   OMG!! I just had a look at Raul654's...  
Jonny Cache   Look, in my humble opinion, it's just plain si...  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)