FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Erm... What happened in the last day? -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Erm... What happened in the last day?
Avillia

Group: Contributors

You have to login now to view -any- of Wikipedia Review.

Is this intentional or did someone just botch it up?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Selina

Cat herder

Group: Staffy

An experiment really... I noticed some admins gave up using their account but still lurked on the boards, using what people say here as a weapon against them, so I think it may be beneficial... I dunno. It's not any harm to see how it goes anyway
+Quote Post
Nathan

Retired

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 17

Selina, I was thinking of commenting about being called a troll (in the RfC) just for using Wikipedia Review but you beat me to it (though it wasn't until after the fact that I noticed). (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/tongue.gif)

also...

QUOTE(sgrayban @ Thu 18th May 2006, 6:00am) *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Req.../Tony_Sidaway_3 -- no such article

04:57, 18 May 2006 Shanel deleted "Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Tony Sidaway 3" (content was: '#REDIRECT User:Tony Sidaway/Requests for comment/Tony Sidaway 3' (and the only contributor was 'Shanel'))

FTR, I asked for it to be deleted and dropped. That's my fault that I didn't provide a backup for everyone to read, sorry. Please don't blame Shanel, she did as I asked.

Tony Sidaway has this backed up in his userspace (keeping it breeds more negative feelings but some admins never listen, and why would my saying so stop them).

Link was previously provided - I don't think Sidaway will delete it from his userspace - he tends to keep things so he can look at them later and laugh at who posted.

blissyu2 - I went by 'Sunspot' at the time. Don't ask, I don't remember where I made that name up from. I think it was a random thing. Interestingly enough, I'm still known as that on one talker (amazing there are still talkers left).

I e-mailed FeloniousMonk to make sure my comment (above) was noticed and added (because sometimes, I enjoy causing trouble): "I should not be held accountable for what my friends choose to do any more than my friends should be held accountable for what I do - that is a completely absurd and ridiculous notion. Oh, and you can go ahead and label me a troll because I post on Wikipedia Review. As you pointed out, wikipedians have no rights - nor do they have any right whatsoever to question authority on Wikipedia in or outside the wiki."

I figured you'd like that one. I love using sarcasm as a weapon.

- Nathan
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)