FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Yechiel Robinson -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Yechiel Robinson, Recent Entries
guy

Postmaster General

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 23

Poetlister and ten other user accounts were banned on May 30, 2007, in what many people both inside and outside Wikipedia now regard as a blatant miscarriage of justice. At first I was unconvinced, but after investigating the evidence in much more detail than the blocking administrator did, and after communicating with Poetlister herself, I am now convinced that she is innocent. Trying to prove that case to anyone who has the power to overturn the ban will require every ounce of skill I have, along with assistance from Heaven (?í?Ö?Ö?ó?¬?É ?ô?????Ö?É).

This is obviously by user Shalom.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Moulton

Anthropologist from Mars

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 3,670

While I am sympathetic to his undertaking, I fear he will run into a brick wall, and even risk ejection for persistence in overturning an evident injustice.
+Quote Post
guy

Postmaster General

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 23

QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 10th April 2008, 4:09pm) *

I fear he will run into a brick wall, and even risk ejection for persistence in overturning an evident injustice.

Undoubtedly. But he says that he's given up Wikipedia in disgust, though he may go back if some of these injustices are dealt with. He seems to be an excellent editor, so anyone with sense would be swayed by that. (No, don't say it.)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)