FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Timeline -- Durova's Lies (for the record) -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Timeline -- Durova's Lies (for the record), One week, from "Sympathetic" to "Stalked
Disillusioned Lackey

Unregistered

For the RECORD
  1. Durova muses on David Shankbone's Brookline Rail Article on her BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Sat, June 07)
  2. Durova (same day as no. 1) writes the article "What if the Target Were You" speaking of how she found a violent threat on a Wikimedia site, to Shankbone. BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Sat, June 07)
  3. Durova complains about Brandt publishing her publicly published Facebook Friends. She suddenly alleges that someone has been threatening to throw acid in her face. She republishes Brandt's his defamatory Wikipedia Biography on her BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Wed, June 11)
  4. [url=http://www.webmasterradio.fm/Search-Engine-Optimization/Webcology/Internet-Bullying.htm]Durova goes on a radio podcast show with Shankbone and again claims she's the victim of a violence-threatening stalker. On the podcast, he tells the outrageous lie that harassment was why she quit as Wikipedia administrator (not because she was forced to during an Arbcom "Trial" for abusive false accusations. BLOG - DUROVABLOG (Friday, June 13)

Anyone else smell bullshit a rat? Within one week, she goes from finding Shankbone threats online.......... to acid throwing rapist stalking victim? Humroo?

Normally, I wouldn't question a victim's words, but
this is Durova. I know her personally to have made up outrageous lies (two, at least) to cause me trouble via a great libel-establishing situation on Wikipedia. One of those baldfaced lies was that I "harassed" her. I I know the woman to lie like it's to save her life. And over the past year, I've seen her to it to others: Again, and again, and again.

Her story of acid throwing rapist threats doesn't ring true. But then, not much of what she does, or says, or alleges seems to.

This post has been edited by Disillusioned Lackey:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)