FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Rachel Marsden say "Hi" -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Discussions in this subforum are hidden from search engines.

However, they are not hidden from automobile engines, including the newer, more "environmentally-friendly" electric and hybrid engines. Also, please note that this subforum is meant to be used for discussion of the actual biographical articles themselves; more generalized discussions of BLP policy should be posted in the General Discussion or Bureaucracy forums.

> Rachel Marsden say "Hi"
It's the blimp, Frank

Ãœber Member

Group: Regulars

Some of you may recall that I made some joke animation videos about Wikipedia and posted them on YouTube. One was a recreation of choice dialog between Jimbo and Rachel Marsden, from transcripts that Rachel leaked. At any rate, someone who claims to be Rachel Marsden left a complimentary comment.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
EricBarbour

blah

QUOTE(It's the blimp, Frank @ Sat 4th February 2012, 6:13pm) *

Some of you may recall that I made some joke animation videos about Wikipedia and posted them on YouTube. One was a recreation of choice dialog between Jimbo and Rachel Marsden, from transcripts that Rachel leaked. At any rate, someone who claims to be Rachel Marsden left a complimentary comment.

Very good.

Did you make these? If so, I urge you to seek professional help as soon as possible.
+Quote Post
It's the blimp, Frank

Ãœber Member

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 5th February 2012, 6:33am) *

Did you make these? If so, I urge you to seek professional help as soon as possible.
Upon advice of counsel, I assert my 5th amendment rights. I should mention though that unless you have really gnarly software installed on your computer, all MIDI files will tend to sound like the Pacman theme. Also, the "novelty items" on that page are just bizarre no matter how you slice it. But I have some stuff on my YouTube page that I think is worth listening to.

QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sun 5th February 2012, 7:04pm) *

If you are interested in any type of relationship with Rachel Marsden, I urge you to seek professional help as soon as possible.

Look, I didn't say that I wanted to date her or endorse her political views. I just consider her to be a significant person in the history of Wikipedia scandals.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)