FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Risker fingers Malice -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Risker fingers Malice
A Horse With No Name

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

Group: Regulars

You're getting this from the Horsey's mouth: according to a very reliable source, I hear everybody's favorite old bag, Risker, has "strong reason" to believe that the list leaker was none other than the last Boy Scout himself, Rlevse. In Risker's mind, Rlevse still had some old access, emails, etc. It is also why the information was targeted in one direction (mostly against old enemies).

Do you think that Risker is on the right track? Or is she be sticking her thermometer in the wrong orifice? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Malleus

Fat Cat

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 8,716

QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Mon 21st November 2011, 4:47pm) *

You're getting this from the Horsey's mouth: according to a very reliable source, I hear everybody's favorite old bag, Risker, has "strong reason" to believe that the list leaker was none other than the last Boy Scout himself, Rlevse. In Risker's mind, Rlevse still had some old access, emails, etc. It is also why the information was targeted in one direction (mostly against old enemies).

Do you think that Risker is on the right track? Or is she be sticking her thermometer in the wrong orifice? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)

Makes as least as much sense as any other explanation I've seen, and more than most.
+Quote Post
GlassBeadGame

Dharma Bum

From: My name it means nothing. My age it means less. The country I come from is called the Mid-West.
Member No.: 981

QUOTE(Malleus @ Mon 21st November 2011, 2:18pm) *

Makes as least as much sense as any other explanation I've seen, and more than most.

So are you done wasting people's time on this dreary shit? Little is worse than Wikiphedians manipulating and betraying each others with their "state secretes" and special inside sources.
+Quote Post
mbz1

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Mon 21st November 2011, 7:35pm) *

QUOTE(Malleus @ Mon 21st November 2011, 2:18pm) *

So are you done wasting people's time on this dreary shit? Little is worse than Wikiphedians manipulating and betraying each others with their "state secretes" and special inside sources.

I could have agreed with you on this one, if you were consistent, but here's the thing:Malice was allowed to go on with his posts, without you or anybody else for that matter trying to stop it.
I have not read all leaks, but I believe that some people (I do not mean any of the arbitrators) were really, really hurt by Malice's posts.
So, if Malice posts were allowed, nothing is off the table now.
I'd like to believe that Rlevse is not the leaker.
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Mon 21st November 2011, 7:02pm) *

So, if Malice posts were allowed, nothing is off the table now.

I second that emotion.

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Mon 21st November 2011, 7:02pm) *

I'd like to believe that Rlevse is not the leaker.

I strongly doubt it. That would be completely out of character for him.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)